Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PDC World Darts Championships 15:55 - Dec 14 with 7950 viewsexiledclaseboy

Yes it's that time of year again. Terry Jenkins hits a nine darter in his opening match but still goes out to Laursen.

Been a cracking start to the tournament yesterday and today.

Poll: Tory leader

PDC World Darts Championships on 21:31 - Dec 27 with 874 viewsBanosswan

Excellent match now

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

PDC World Darts Championships on 22:04 - Dec 27 with 861 viewsBanosswan

Webby on now

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

PDC World Darts Championships on 22:28 - Dec 27 with 840 viewsTreorchyjack

PDC World Darts Championships on 22:04 - Dec 27 by Banosswan

Webby on now

Sod Webby. He did the ayatollah a few years back. Then again, so did Barney.
PDC World Darts Championships on 22:34 - Dec 27 with 829 viewsBanosswan

PDC World Darts Championships on 22:28 - Dec 27 by Treorchyjack

Sod Webby. He did the ayatollah a few years back. Then again, so did Barney.

He's still welsh. And he's from gogland, so you can forgive misguided support.

PDC World Darts Championships on 23:22 - Dec 27 with 805 viewsBanosswan

YYYYYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSS!!!!!

PDC World Darts Championships on 23:22 - Dec 27 with 805 viewsepaul

Get in there Webby great win

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

PDC World Darts Championships on 23:24 - Dec 27 with 804 viewsRancid

Barney completely collapsed.Well done Webby though.
PDC World Darts Championships on 17:54 - Dec 29 with 747 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Who was the fella who knocked Taylor out and then got knocked out by the guy with the stupid snake hair do? I thought he was brilliant, took out some big finishes. Fast playing as well, unlike some who take 2 minutes to throw 3 darts

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

PDC World Darts Championships on 19:19 - Dec 29 with 731 viewsBanosswan

PDC World Darts Championships on 17:54 - Dec 29 by Brynmill_Jack

Who was the fella who knocked Taylor out and then got knocked out by the guy with the stupid snake hair do? I thought he was brilliant, took out some big finishes. Fast playing as well, unlike some who take 2 minutes to throw 3 darts

Michael Smith. Webby on now.

PDC World Darts Championships on 19:27 - Dec 29 with 727 viewsDr_Winston

PDC World Darts Championships on 19:19 - Dec 29 by Banosswan

Michael Smith. Webby on now.

MvG off to a flyer...

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

PDC World Darts Championships on 19:28 - Dec 29 with 725 viewsBanosswan

'kin 'ell

PDC World Darts Championships on 19:54 - Dec 29 with 711 viewsBanosswan

Nothing he can do.

PDC World Darts Championships on 19:55 - Dec 29 with 710 viewsDr_Winston

PDC World Darts Championships on 19:54 - Dec 29 by Banosswan

Nothing he can do.

Webby's not playing particularly well but even if he was he wouldn't stand a chance. MvG is special.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

PDC World Darts Championships on 19:57 - Dec 29 with 705 viewsDr_Winston

And he's showing off now too.

PDC World Darts Championships on 20:01 - Dec 29 with 692 viewsBanosswan

Yaaaayyyy, a set!

PDC World Darts Championships on 20:02 - Dec 29 with 687 viewsDr_Winston

PDC World Darts Championships on 20:01 - Dec 29 by Banosswan

Yaaaayyyy, a set!

Glad he's got one on the board.

PDC World Darts Championships on 20:04 - Dec 29 with 679 viewsApeShit

Come on then Webby!

PDC World Darts Championships on 20:27 - Dec 29 with 661 viewsepaul

Webby won't win but he's a a great tourney. The next match should be a stonker. This years winner on display tonight

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

PDC World Darts Championships on 20:27 - Dec 29 with 660 viewsBanosswan

Come back on lol.

PDC World Darts Championships on 20:33 - Dec 29 with 652 viewsDr_Winston

He's wobbling...

PDC World Darts Championships on 20:35 - Dec 29 with 647 viewsBanosswan

Throwing first next set too.

PDC World Darts Championships on 20:36 - Dec 29 with 637 viewsApeShit

PDC World Darts Championships on 20:27 - Dec 29 by epaul

Webby won't win but he's a a great tourney. The next match should be a stonker. This years winner on display tonight

You sure about that?
PDC World Darts Championships on 20:48 - Dec 29 with 621 viewsBanosswan

Crap set at wrong time.

PDC World Darts Championships on 21:06 - Dec 29 with 605 viewsApeShit

Good effort though.

Looking forward to the next one, come on Lewis!
PDC World Darts Championships on 21:07 - Dec 29 with 604 viewsBanosswan

PDC World Darts Championships on 21:06 - Dec 29 by ApeShit

Good effort though.

Looking forward to the next one, come on Lewis!

I'll go Wade then!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024