Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Decembers Jack of the Month 08:22 - Dec 20 with 7904 viewsDarran

F*ck him.

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/jotm-december-1244386.aspx

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Decembers Jack of the Month on 21:23 - Dec 20 with 908 viewsDarran

I'll tell you one thing lads the stinking filthy f*cking abuse this lad has had on Twitter tonight for being Jack of the Month has made me embarrassed to be a Swans fan.

And yes Casual Jack you're one of them you piece of shit.

Seriously what the f*ck is wrong with people?

Decembers Jack of the Month on 21:41 - Dec 20 with 886 viewsCasual_Jack

Decembers Jack of the Month on 21:23 - Dec 20 by Darran

I'll tell you one thing lads the stinking filthy f*cking abuse this lad has had on Twitter tonight for being Jack of the Month has made me embarrassed to be a Swans fan.

And yes Casual Jack you're one of them you piece of shit.

Seriously what the f*ck is wrong with people?

You make me embarrassed to be a swans fan on times you pathetic cu nt

Biggest prick on This board the lad in question is a bell end always has been so is his old man!!!

Haven't seen you tweet a reply you fckn scruffy prick

Swansea City Casual.....VYC

Decembers Jack of the Month on 21:44 - Dec 20 with 874 viewsDarran

Decembers Jack of the Month on 21:41 - Dec 20 by Casual_Jack

You make me embarrassed to be a swans fan on times you pathetic cu nt

Biggest prick on This board the lad in question is a bell end always has been so is his old man!!!

Haven't seen you tweet a reply you fckn scruffy prick

I'm not on twitter you piece of scum and wow I couldn't give a f*ck if im the biggest prick on any board you nasty c*nt.

Tell you what heres a simple question for you,read it slowly because you are a bit dim,answer it for everyone reading.

Why does Darran make you embarrassed to be a Swans fan on times?

Go on answer that.

Decembers Jack of the Month on 21:48 - Dec 20 with 861 viewsKeyserSoze

One thing.. is the December's jack of the month going to Napoli and staying in Napoli?

A lot of people claim at being at the Hull game, Millwall in the old days and the Cardiff games. But, who will be in Napoli?

This isn't a 'hooligan' post. Walking through Naples in a swans shirt is a lot more safe than walking through Cardiff in a swans shirt so I don't understand why more people aren't booking on.

Poll: What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty?

Decembers Jack of the Month on 21:49 - Dec 20 with 855 viewsCasual_Jack

Decembers Jack of the Month on 21:44 - Dec 20 by Darran

I'm not on twitter you piece of scum and wow I couldn't give a f*ck if im the biggest prick on any board you nasty c*nt.

Tell you what heres a simple question for you,read it slowly because you are a bit dim,answer it for everyone reading.

Why does Darran make you embarrassed to be a Swans fan on times?

Go on answer that.

Because your a jumped up little prick who has an opinion on everything and hates people who disagrees so don't play you little discrimination card you asshole

This board was decent once upon a time on jack army now it's full of grown men moaning about leaving early, it's cringeworthy

Now bore off you utter waste of spunk!!!

Ps you use the your a bit dim saying on everyone that annoys you very predictable now mush

Scruffy cv nt

Decembers Jack of the Month on 21:49 - Dec 20 with 841 viewsDarran

Decembers Jack of the Month on 21:48 - Dec 20 by KeyserSoze

One thing.. is the December's jack of the month going to Napoli and staying in Napoli?

A lot of people claim at being at the Hull game, Millwall in the old days and the Cardiff games. But, who will be in Napoli?

This isn't a 'hooligan' post. Walking through Naples in a swans shirt is a lot more safe than walking through Cardiff in a swans shirt so I don't understand why more people aren't booking on.

Perhaps he can't go to Napoli for various reasons.
I have no idea if he is or isn't though.

Decembers Jack of the Month on 21:50 - Dec 20 with 837 viewsCasual_Jack

Decembers Jack of the Month on 21:48 - Dec 20 by KeyserSoze

Booked flight to Naples within an hour of the draw and staying in Naples....

Decembers jack of the month wasn't at hull city nor did he give a fck during them days FACT

Decembers Jack of the Month on 21:52 - Dec 20 with 833 viewsJackfath

Decembers Jack of the Month on 21:49 - Dec 20 by Casual_Jack

Because your a jumped up little prick who has an opinion on everything and hates people who disagrees so don't play you little discrimination card you asshole

This board was decent once upon a time on jack army now it's full of grown men moaning about leaving early, it's cringeworthy

Ps you use the your a bit dim saying on everyone that annoys you very predictable now mush

Scruffy cv nt

Don't think Darran has ever complained about people leaving early. That's me.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Decembers Jack of the Month on 21:55 - Dec 20 with 818 viewsDarran

Decembers Jack of the Month on 21:49 - Dec 20 by Casual_Jack

Scruffy cv nt

What discrimination card is this?

You've made me feel sick you nasty f*cker.

So lets get this one correct,i make you embarrassed to be a Swans fan because ive got an opinion on everything and hates people who disagrees?

Yep you certainly are dim,oh and the lad is 27 hes not in school anymore you thick c*nt and if you don't like it f*ck off from here we don't need you on this forum.

F*ck me abusing someone on twitter because hes Jack of the Month,the lowest of the low.

Decembers Jack of the Month on 22:00 - Dec 20 with 795 viewsKeyserSoze

Decembers Jack of the Month on 21:50 - Dec 20 by Casual_Jack

Booked flight to Naples within an hour of the draw and staying in Naples....

Decembers jack of the month wasn't at hull city nor did he give a fck during them days FACT

I think I know who you are, so I wouldn't be criticising as I know you have been to every game that counts.

And I have no idea who the jack of the month for December is, but i'm going to Napoli and staying in Napoli.

Decembers Jack of the Month on 22:01 - Dec 20 with 792 viewsDarran

Decembers Jack of the Month on 22:00 - Dec 20 by KeyserSoze

I think I know who you are, so I wouldn't be criticising as I know you have been to every game that counts.

And I have no idea who the jack of the month for December is, but i'm going to Napoli and staying in Napoli.

Well done Butt you enjoy.

Decembers Jack of the Month on 22:01 - Dec 20 with 790 viewsCasual_Jack

Decembers Jack of the Month on 21:55 - Dec 20 by Darran

What discrimination card is this?

You've made me feel sick you nasty f*cker.

So lets get this one correct,i make you embarrassed to be a Swans fan because ive got an opinion on everything and hates people who disagrees?

Yep you certainly are dim,oh and the lad is 27 hes not in school anymore you thick c*nt and if you don't like it f*ck off from here we don't need you on this forum.

F*ck me abusing someone on twitter because hes Jack of the Month,the lowest of the low.

I know the lad is 27 I was in school with the prick...

And just because you don't want me on this board doesn't mean I'm gonna fck off anytime soon I hardly post but when the club want to portray someone as an ultimate jack when he's only recently started is a joke and an insults to others who deserve it!!!

And what I do on twitter is up to me scruff, I just outed him on twitter nothing more you moron!!

Now bore off and wa nk over something else on the internet instead of spending every single minute on this site you boring bloke

Decembers Jack of the Month on 22:02 - Dec 20 with 787 viewsJackfath

I find it difficult to understand why grown men would have a pop at another Swans fan as he has been labelled Jack of the Month.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Decembers Jack of the Month on 22:04 - Dec 20 with 776 viewsCasual_Jack

Decembers Jack of the Month on 22:02 - Dec 20 by Jackfath

I find it difficult to understand why grown men would have a pop at another Swans fan as he has been labelled Jack of the Month.

Says the bloke that obsessives over people leaving early ohh the irony

Decembers Jack of the Month on 22:05 - Dec 20 with 772 viewsDarran

Decembers Jack of the Month on 22:01 - Dec 20 by Casual_Jack

I know the lad is 27 I was in school with the prick...

And just because you don't want me on this board doesn't mean I'm gonna fck off anytime soon I hardly post but when the club want to portray someone as an ultimate jack when he's only recently started is a joke and an insults to others who deserve it!!!

And what I do on twitter is up to me scruff, I just outed him on twitter nothing more you moron!!

Now bore off and wa nk over something else on the internet instead of spending every single minute on this site you boring bloke

So if ive been watching the Swans longer than you,which I have,does that make me a bigger fan than you?

Decembers Jack of the Month on 22:06 - Dec 20 with 763 viewsJackfath

Decembers Jack of the Month on 22:04 - Dec 20 by Casual_Jack

Says the bloke that obsessives over people leaving early ohh the irony

Are you gutted you weren't asked to be Jack of the Month? I can nominate you if you want James?

Decembers Jack of the Month on 22:08 - Dec 20 with 755 viewsCasual_Jack

Decembers Jack of the Month on 22:05 - Dec 20 by Darran

So if ive been watching the Swans longer than you,which I have,does that make me a bigger fan than you?

Probably are and respect for you following the swans!!

But when you know the person in question hated the swans all them years ago you'd understand!!

Personally I have no interest who's the JOTM but when it was that person knowing full well how he felt about them and having totally no interest all but 5years ago it makes you wonder what they base these things on....

Decembers Jack of the Month on 22:08 - Dec 20 with 748 viewsCasual_Jack

Decembers Jack of the Month on 22:06 - Dec 20 by Jackfath

Are you gutted you weren't asked to be Jack of the Month? I can nominate you if you want James?

Wrong person but nice try

Oh and no thanks mate i couldn't cope with the fame!!

Decembers Jack of the Month on 22:10 - Dec 20 with 739 viewsKeyserSoze

No need Darren.

You know I've been nice to you everytime we spoke.

I just don't understand this 'stay in rome then go to naples' attitude, after being there 2 months ago. Rome is known for robbing. Naples has its criminals, but if you don't parade the fact you're a tourist they'll leave you alone because they'll go to easier targets.

Decembers Jack of the Month on 22:10 - Dec 20 with 739 viewsJackfath

Decembers Jack of the Month on 22:08 - Dec 20 by Casual_Jack

But when you know the person in question hated the swans all them years ago you'd understand!!

Personally I have no interest who's the JOTM but when it was that person knowing full well how he felt about them and having totally no interest all but 5years ago it makes you wonder what they base these things on....

You clearly do have an interest in JOTM. It's made you angry and upset. It's Christmas. Chill for goodness sake.

Decembers Jack of the Month on 22:12 - Dec 20 with 734 viewsDarran

Decembers Jack of the Month on 22:08 - Dec 20 by Casual_Jack

So he hated the Swans when he was in school and now he's 27?
Did he leave school when he was 25 then or what?

F*ck me Butt shape up is it? It doesn't matter there's thousands in the Liberty now that weren't fans 3 years ago.

Decembers Jack of the Month on 22:12 - Dec 20 with 731 viewsCasual_Jack

Decembers Jack of the Month on 22:12 - Dec 20 by Darran

So he hated the Swans when he was in school and now he's 27?
Did he leave school when he was 25 then or what?

F*ck me Butt shape up is it? It doesn't matter there's thousands in the Liberty now that weren't fans 3 years ago.

Decembers Jack of the Month on 22:16 - Dec 20 with 716 viewsDarran

Decembers Jack of the Month on 22:12 - Dec 20 by Casual_Jack

Lost ew tongue Butt.

Seriously I bet you've got people in your crew that had no interest in the Swans a few years ago but you probably don't have a go at them because they'd fill your f*cking face in but you can go on Twitter to abuse a nice lad like this.

Grow a pair is it?

Decembers Jack of the Month on 22:19 - Dec 20 with 705 viewsCasual_Jack

Decembers Jack of the Month on 22:16 - Dec 20 by Darran

Lost ew tongue Butt.

Seriously I bet you've got people in your crew that had no interest in the Swans a few years ago but you probably don't have a go at them because they'd fill your f*cking face in but you can go on Twitter to abuse a nice lad like this.

Grow a pair is it?

You haven't a fckn clue you fckn beauty

Decembers Jack of the Month on 22:28 - Dec 20 with 677 viewsKeyserSoze

Darren, this is just a question out of personal interest - will you be out in Napoli and staying there?

Won't be in Swansea for months after the game, would be good to see you!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024