Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Decembers Jack of the Month 08:22 - Dec 20 with 7905 viewsDarran

F*ck him.

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/jotm-december-1244386.aspx

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Decembers Jack of the Month on 22:30 - Dec 20 with 1032 viewslifelong

Too many nasty people on this forum lately.

Very sad.
Decembers Jack of the Month on 22:31 - Dec 20 with 1024 viewsDarran

Decembers Jack of the Month on 22:30 - Dec 20 by lifelong

Too many nasty people on this forum lately.

Very sad.

I agree.

Decembers Jack of the Month on 22:36 - Dec 20 with 1007 viewsPhil_S

No? But you can do

<i>If you think you're a massive Swans supporter, like Simon Meyrick, you can nominate yourself for January's Jack of the Month by e-mailing us your story to jackofthemonth@swanseacityfc.co.uk.
Read more at http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/jotm-december-1244386.aspx#blZjA4SXTkX4l
Decembers Jack of the Month on 22:39 - Dec 20 with 995 viewsDarran

Decembers Jack of the Month on 22:36 - Dec 20 by Phil_S

No? But you can do

<i>If you think you're a massive Swans supporter, like Simon Meyrick, you can nominate yourself for January's Jack of the Month by e-mailing us your story to jackofthemonth@swanseacityfc.co.uk.
Read more at http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/jotm-december-1244386.aspx#blZjA4SXTkX4l

I'm going to nominate you.

Decembers Jack of the Month on 00:33 - Dec 21 with 925 viewsSimonM

I didn't particularly want to get involved in any of this, hence why I've never responded to any of the abuse I've had on Twitter, but it's getting beyond ridiculous now so I feel I have to speak up for myself.

Firstly, regarding the actual Jack of the month thing itself, I didn't actually nominate myself, I was contacted by somebody at the club last week saying they'd seen my drawings on Twitter and would I mind coming down the Liberty with my drawings so they could take some photos to do a feature in the programme and and on the website... I'm starting to think I'd have been better off politely refusing since it seems to have upset you so much James.

With regards to everything else you said. Not at any time have I claimed to be the biggest Swans fan in the world or anything ridiculous like that. Fair play to you mate I'll be the first one to admit that you've been going down the Swans regularly a lot longer than I have but for you to come out with statements like I HATED the Swans is just absolutely ridiculous and not even remotely true. Yes I followed Man United when I was a kid but if you're honest you'll know that the majority of kids our age in the 90s did too. I know you didn't, because you supported Aston Villa as well as the Swans. I also have no idea where this thing about me and my dad making fun of you for supporting the Swans comes from and I don't know why you even keep mentioning him all the time.
Also I did go to watch us down the Vetch a few times... not regularly but a few times. Believe what you want it doesn't really make much difference to me. The fact that you hold things from when were kids like this against my just completely baffles me. You haven't even known me since we were 16...that's 11 years ago, so who the hell are you to judge me for what I chose to do with my life.

I don't want to get into an ongoing argument with you as its completely pointless but I feel you've been saying enough things about me for long enough so it's about time I said my point of view.

I've got nothing more to say about it. You obviously can't stand me for whatever reason and that's up to you. But from now on why don't you just worry about your own life and I'll worry about mine.

Sorry everyone for the long post.
Decembers Jack of the Month on 02:27 - Dec 21 with 902 viewsTreforys_Jack

Reading this thread makes me a little sad to be honest, there are some characters that have moved across to the new board hiding behind new names who really are bitter and twisted. Virtually every thread gets hijacked and degenerates into name calling and threats. Don't people realise we have approx 20k new fans and guess what they weren't at the Hull game either ,,,,,,, big deal.
It used to be a really good board, the right blend of opinions, information and humour, now its just vicious!
Decembers Jack of the Month on 08:37 - Dec 21 with 855 views1jack

So let me get this right, if you weren't born on the north bank you have absolutely no right to be a Swans fan, well that's my 40 odd years up the spout then.
Decembers Jack of the Month on 09:32 - Dec 21 with 818 viewsDarran

Decembers Jack of the Month on 00:33 - Dec 21 by SimonM

I didn't particularly want to get involved in any of this, hence why I've never responded to any of the abuse I've had on Twitter, but it's getting beyond ridiculous now so I feel I have to speak up for myself.

Firstly, regarding the actual Jack of the month thing itself, I didn't actually nominate myself, I was contacted by somebody at the club last week saying they'd seen my drawings on Twitter and would I mind coming down the Liberty with my drawings so they could take some photos to do a feature in the programme and and on the website... I'm starting to think I'd have been better off politely refusing since it seems to have upset you so much James.

With regards to everything else you said. Not at any time have I claimed to be the biggest Swans fan in the world or anything ridiculous like that. Fair play to you mate I'll be the first one to admit that you've been going down the Swans regularly a lot longer than I have but for you to come out with statements like I HATED the Swans is just absolutely ridiculous and not even remotely true. Yes I followed Man United when I was a kid but if you're honest you'll know that the majority of kids our age in the 90s did too. I know you didn't, because you supported Aston Villa as well as the Swans. I also have no idea where this thing about me and my dad making fun of you for supporting the Swans comes from and I don't know why you even keep mentioning him all the time.
Also I did go to watch us down the Vetch a few times... not regularly but a few times. Believe what you want it doesn't really make much difference to me. The fact that you hold things from when were kids like this against my just completely baffles me. You haven't even known me since we were 16...that's 11 years ago, so who the hell are you to judge me for what I chose to do with my life.

I don't want to get into an ongoing argument with you as its completely pointless but I feel you've been saying enough things about me for long enough so it's about time I said my point of view.

I've got nothing more to say about it. You obviously can't stand me for whatever reason and that's up to you. But from now on why don't you just worry about your own life and I'll worry about mine.

Sorry everyone for the long post.

Don't be sorry,oh and Aston Villa like.

Login to get fewer ads

Decembers Jack of the Month on 09:38 - Dec 21 with 812 viewsmonmouth

Well that's removed any doubt about who's the most articulate and intelligent anyway. Envy is a terrible thing aint it?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024