Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Respect where its due 23:00 - Dec 21 with 8440 viewsTownhill_Hilton

Respect where its due on 10:16 - Dec 22 with 1933 viewsrob

Respect where its due on 09:58 - Dec 22 by Oldjack

respect too the Jacks who made the journey

Awesome video.
Respect where its due on 10:39 - Dec 22 with 1899 viewsDarran

Respect where its due on 09:56 - Dec 22 by pencoedjack

Gwyn planning a anti Tan protest apparently Dar

You couldn't make it up ....

Anyone got the picture of Anus and his cronies with the Malaysian flags.

Yes.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Respect where its due on 10:42 - Dec 22 with 1894 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Respect where its due on 10:39 - Dec 22 by Darran

Yes.

Oh boy. What a conundrum

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Respect where its due on 10:44 - Dec 22 with 1888 viewsDarran

Respect where its due on 10:42 - Dec 22 by Brynmill_Jack

Oh boy. What a conundrum

I can actually remember the thread on AAMB in the build up to that game where he was rallying the lads to go to Coventry and show their love for Malaysia.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Respect where its due on 10:47 - Dec 22 with 1874 viewsTrundle10

Respect where its due on 10:44 - Dec 22 by Darran

I can actually remember the thread on AAMB in the build up to that game where he was rallying the lads to go to Coventry and show their love for Malaysia.

And for this reason, i am out, f@ck em
Respect where its due on 10:47 - Dec 22 with 1872 viewsrockin

Football has turned gay.
Respect where its due on 10:49 - Dec 22 with 1869 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Respect where its due on 10:44 - Dec 22 by Darran

I remember plenty of posts - enthusiastically endorsed by the majority - from 'leading' fans over there along the lines of 'We have to let Tan know how much we love him and want him to stay', and this was long, LONG after it was abundantly clear how he was running the club.

Now he wants to sack a manager they all wanted sacked anyway a couple of weeks ago, they're somehow the poster boys for fan action. Excuse me if I vomit.

The re-writing of history by their fans will make Hollywood scriptwriters blush.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Respect where its due on 10:51 - Dec 22 with 1861 viewsDr_Winston

Respect where its due on 10:49 - Dec 22 by FearOfAJackPlanet

I remember plenty of posts - enthusiastically endorsed by the majority - from 'leading' fans over there along the lines of 'We have to let Tan know how much we love him and want him to stay', and this was long, LONG after it was abundantly clear how he was running the club.

Now he wants to sack a manager they all wanted sacked anyway a couple of weeks ago, they're somehow the poster boys for fan action. Excuse me if I vomit.

The re-writing of history by their fans will make Hollywood scriptwriters blush.

Can you imagine anyone like Curtis or Gwyn setting themselves up as a "fans leader" down here? They'd be mocked into submission within a fortnight.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Respect where its due on 10:55 - Dec 22 with 1846 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Respect where its due on 10:51 - Dec 22 by Dr_Winston

Can you imagine anyone like Curtis or Gwyn setting themselves up as a "fans leader" down here? They'd be mocked into submission within a fortnight.

That's my only fear about them actually going out of business, the fear of some of those crunts turning up saying "we always admired the Swans, we were only bantering with you boys" .
Let's just sharpen our pitchforks, just in case

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Respect where its due on 10:56 - Dec 22 with 1844 viewsdgt73

Respect where its due on 10:39 - Dec 22 by Darran

Yes.

Fuking embarrassing.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Respect where its due on 11:00 - Dec 22 with 1834 viewsdgt73

They'd also get their fuking heads kicked in. Not that im advocating violence I'd like to add.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2013 11:02]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Respect where its due on 11:00 - Dec 22 with 1833 viewsexiledclaseboy

I rememerber Davvy and alwaysajack trying to ingratiate themselves with Petty back in the day. Didn't end well for them.

Poll: Tory leader

Respect where its due on 11:01 - Dec 22 with 1825 viewsmonmouth

Aye...funny how they waited til they were in the PL to 'protest'. I hope they save Fack-Aye though; they were gash again yesterday, without their customary luck it would have been eight.

I can't understand this 'we'll always be blue' stuff either really. No you won't, you'll be red again next week. Soton and Sunderland will probably have to be blue in the next two games to accommodate you.

Oh and as for any respect. You didn't hear the paedophile chants then? They squwaked in their usual whiney fashion when Jones was wrongly targeted; now they can't wait. 'Touched by your fathers' Classy.

Respect? Yeah right. I hope their scummy heap of s**t club is totally dismembered by Vinnie Tan and they are left in ruins for ever.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Respect where its due on 11:01 - Dec 22 with 1825 viewsjack_lord

It is a damned shame that they they can't all eff off with him to Malaysia.

How can you respect a bunch of people who loved taking his money and incidentally hate us.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Respect where its due on 11:04 - Dec 22 with 1809 viewsexiledclaseboy

Respect where its due on 11:01 - Dec 22 by monmouth

Aye...funny how they waited til they were in the PL to 'protest'. I hope they save Fack-Aye though; they were gash again yesterday, without their customary luck it would have been eight.

I can't understand this 'we'll always be blue' stuff either really. No you won't, you'll be red again next week. Soton and Sunderland will probably have to be blue in the next two games to accommodate you.

Oh and as for any respect. You didn't hear the paedophile chants then? They squwaked in their usual whiney fashion when Jones was wrongly targeted; now they can't wait. 'Touched by your fathers' Classy.

Respect? Yeah right. I hope their scummy heap of s**t club is totally dismembered by Vinnie Tan and they are left in ruins for ever.

Brutal but brilliant. I concur wholeheartedly.

Respect where its due on 11:06 - Dec 22 with 1718 viewsDr_Winston

Respect where its due on 11:00 - Dec 22 by exiledclaseboy

I rememerber Davvy and alwaysajack trying to ingratiate themselves with Petty back in the day. Didn't end well for them.

Good shout. Think that was the last time anyone tried.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Respect where its due on 11:08 - Dec 22 with 1711 viewsexiledclaseboy

Respect where its due on 11:06 - Dec 22 by Dr_Winston

Good shout. Think that was the last time anyone tried.

These days our fans' "leaders" are in the boardroom or aspire to be so, which bring with it a whole different set of challenges and problems.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024