Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
De Guzman & Tiendalli 12:00 - Jan 9 with 4123 viewsgandhiaber

De Guzman & Tiendalli injured
enough is enough
De Guzman & Tiendalli on 12:03 - Jan 9 with 3078 viewsSwanzay

Whats are the injuries and how long out?
De Guzman & Tiendalli on 12:04 - Jan 9 with 3063 viewsQuakerJack

I'm not too concerned about the latter

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 12:05 - Jan 9 with 3060 viewslonglostjack

We've been amazingly unlucky compared to last season

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:06 - Jan 9 with 3029 viewsgandhiaber

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 12:07 - Jan 9 with 3016 views_Kieran

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Michael-Laudrup-facing-Swansea-City-inju

Is RANGEL back yet? If not get Tayls in @ right back he won't let us down.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 12:10 - Jan 9 with 2985 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Is Leon Hylton in charge of our fitness team?

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 12:14 - Jan 9 with 2934 viewsJACKARSE

The bench will be looking a bit thin on Saturday ....
De Guzman & Tiendalli on 12:14 - Jan 9 with 2929 views_Kieran

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 12:10 - Jan 9 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Weird how we're getting all these injuries now, Lamah done himself in training didn't he?

Last thing we need.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Login to get fewer ads

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 12:15 - Jan 9 with 2919 viewsCatullus

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 12:07 - Jan 9 by _Kieran

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Michael-Laudrup-facing-Swansea-City-inju

Is RANGEL back yet? If not get Tayls in @ right back he won't let us down.

Isn't Davies injured? Who would play left back? I can see Chico going right back!! Or would we try 3 centre backs? 3-6-1.....3-5-2??
One thing I do think, we can't go back to Old Trafford Saturday and be defensive. They will want revenge and to turn their form around. If we try and sit deep I think we'll get mullered. We need top try and take the game to them, put pressure on them. They are at breaking point. We may have a lot of injuries but they have their share and they have the media right on their case too. The fans are getting restless, we have to go at them!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 12:17 - Jan 9 with 2899 views_Kieran

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 12:15 - Jan 9 by Catullus

Isn't Davies injured? Who would play left back? I can see Chico going right back!! Or would we try 3 centre backs? 3-6-1.....3-5-2??
One thing I do think, we can't go back to Old Trafford Saturday and be defensive. They will want revenge and to turn their form around. If we try and sit deep I think we'll get mullered. We need top try and take the game to them, put pressure on them. They are at breaking point. We may have a lot of injuries but they have their share and they have the media right on their case too. The fans are getting restless, we have to go at them!

"Isn't Davies injured? Who would play left back?"

He is? Oh sh!t I forgot.

Jeeeeeeeeeezus.

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 12:18 - Jan 9 with 2891 viewsQuakerJack

surely the last thing we need with a depleted squad is to have a 5mil man out on loan to our rivals for premier league places/survival??

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 12:19 - Jan 9 with 2880 views_Kieran

Are we able to bring KI back? If we are then do it ASAP he can replace De Guzman no problem.

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 12:21 - Jan 9 with 2859 viewsQuakerJack

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 12:19 - Jan 9 by _Kieran

Are we able to bring KI back? If we are then do it ASAP he can replace De Guzman no problem.

I believe we are.... someone posted recently on here that sky originally announced Ki on a season long loan assuming we don't recall him in January, so judging by that comment, that option must be available... it's madness if we don't.

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 12:22 - Jan 9 with 2848 views_Kieran

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 12:21 - Jan 9 by QuakerJack

I believe we are.... someone posted recently on here that sky originally announced Ki on a season long loan assuming we don't recall him in January, so judging by that comment, that option must be available... it's madness if we don't.

If that's true we should be driving him back from Sunderland NOW! He was class against Man U.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2014 12:23]

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 12:24 - Jan 9 with 2835 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Davies isn't injured as far as I'm aware, he was simply rested for the FA Cup game.

The only new concern would be the severity of JDG's injury. The EP say he is 'doubtful' for the Utd game, so doesn't seem like it's too bad.

Rangel will return at RB anyway and we'll just have to go with Leon/Canas/Shelvey in the middle - not too shabby.

Ki won't be coming back.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2014 12:24]

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 12:30 - Jan 9 with 2773 views_Kieran

Who to play @ RM? Our back up for our back up for our back up is crocked!

Routledge is the only fit winger we have, touch wood he doesn't do himself in the next 2 days!

Still IF we get another result at Old Trafford it'll be because of Man U's injury crisis!

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 12:32 - Jan 9 with 2754 viewsShaky

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 12:24 - Jan 9 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Davies isn't injured as far as I'm aware, he was simply rested for the FA Cup game.

The only new concern would be the severity of JDG's injury. The EP say he is 'doubtful' for the Utd game, so doesn't seem like it's too bad.

Rangel will return at RB anyway and we'll just have to go with Leon/Canas/Shelvey in the middle - not too shabby.

Ki won't be coming back.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2014 12:24]

Whats' wrong with you man?

You need to get with the panicked transfer window knee-jerk programme urgently.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 12:34 - Jan 9 with 2742 viewswaynekerr55

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 12:10 - Jan 9 by FearOfAJackPlanet

He couldn't do any worse than Oscar "I got my sports science quals on the back of a cornflakes box" Garcia

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 16:46 - Jan 9 with 2226 viewsJackanapes

I blame the Dutch fitness guy. Vorm, Guzman and Tiendelli. Its a bit suspect isnt it? Im going to email watchdog.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2014 16:50]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 16:55 - Jan 9 with 2194 viewsLaudrup

Injury wise, Swans actually isn't any worse off than many other PL clubs at the moment. Especially since Swans so far has played more games than any other PL clubs this season with all the EL qualifiers and group games.

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/laudrup-pre-man-utd-a-1283862.aspx
"Swansea’s task has been made all the more difficult with a growing injury list at the Liberty Stadium.
Jonathan de Guzman and Dwight Tiendalli are the latest to be ruled out of the Old Trafford clash
“Apart from Michu and Garry Monk, the rest are not so far away,” said Laudrup.
“Three of our four wingers are out, but they will be back soon and we’ll have four again."

Spurs who has also played a lot of EL games has 11 players injured and Arsenal has 9. United and Norwich also has 8 and there's a there's an additional 4 clubs with 7 injuries.

Swansea currently have 8 PL players injured, the PL club's average at the moment is 5,75 players injured.

Premier League injury table http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php

Swansea City 8
D Tiendalli Hamstring Injury 19th Jan 14
J De Guzman Calf/Shin Injury 19th Jan 14
R Lamah Groin/Pelvis Injury 28th Jan 14
P Hernandez Hamstring Injury 28th Jan 14
M Michu Ankle/Foot Injury 8th Feb 14
M Vorm Knee Injury 28th Jan 14
N Dyer Ankle/Foot Injury 1st Feb 14
G Monk Knee Injury no return date

Premier League Injury table:

Tottenham Hotspur 11
Arsenal 9
Manchester United 8
Norwich City 8
Swansea City 8
Aston Villa 7
Everton 7
Liverpool 7
Manchester City 7
Southampton 5
Stoke City 5
West Ham United 5
Cardiff City 4
Crystal Palace 4
Hull City 4
Newcastle United 4
Chelsea 3
Fulham 3
Sunderland 3
West Bromwich Albion 3

Total PL players injured: 115
Average injured players per PL club: 115 / 20 = 5,75
[Post edited 9 Jan 2014 17:01]

I hate signatures

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 16:57 - Jan 9 with 2187 viewsYougle

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 16:46 - Jan 9 by Jackanapes

I blame the Dutch fitness guy. Vorm, Guzman and Tiendelli. Its a bit suspect isnt it? Im going to email watchdog.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2014 16:50]

Dutch Ray will be along shortly to pull the finger out to ML
De Guzman & Tiendalli on 16:57 - Jan 9 with 2187 viewsJackanapes

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 16:55 - Jan 9 by Laudrup

Injury wise, Swans actually isn't any worse off than many other PL clubs at the moment. Especially since Swans so far has played more games than any other PL clubs this season with all the EL qualifiers and group games.

"Swansea’s task has been made all the more difficult with a growing injury list at the Liberty Stadium.
Jonathan de Guzman and Dwight Tiendalli are the latest to be ruled out of the Old Trafford clash
“Three of our four wingers are out, but they will be back soon and we’ll have four again."

Spurs who has also played a lot of EL games has 11 players injured and Arsenal has 9. United and Norwich also has 8 and there's a there's an additional 4 clubs with 7 injuries.

Swansea currently have 8 PL players injured, the PL club's average at the moment is 5,75 players injured.

Premier League injury table http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php

Swansea City 8

Tottenham Hotspur 11
Arsenal 9
Manchester United 8
Norwich City 8
Swansea City 8
Aston Villa 7
Everton 7
Liverpool 7
Manchester City 7
Southampton 5
Stoke City 5
West Ham United 5
Cardiff City 4
Crystal Palace 4
Hull City 4
Newcastle United 4
Chelsea 3
Fulham 3
Sunderland 3
West Bromwich Albion 3

Shhh. Theres a myth being brewed up here. Don't get between the disgruntled and their fantasies.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 17:04 - Jan 9 with 2143 viewssomersetsimon

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 16:55 - Jan 9 by Laudrup

Swansea City 8

Tottenham Hotspur 11
Arsenal 9
Manchester United 8
Norwich City 8
Swansea City 8
Aston Villa 7
Everton 7
Liverpool 7
Manchester City 7
Southampton 5
Stoke City 5
West Ham United 5
Cardiff City 4
Crystal Palace 4
Hull City 4
Newcastle United 4
Chelsea 3
Fulham 3
Sunderland 3
West Bromwich Albion 3

yes, but our squad is only half the size of the other clubs!
De Guzman & Tiendalli on 17:05 - Jan 9 with 2135 viewsJackanapes

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 17:04 - Jan 9 by somersetsimon

yes, but our squad is only half the size of the other clubs!

That would infer that Norwich have a 44 man first team squad?
[Post edited 9 Jan 2014 17:09]

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 17:39 - Jan 9 with 2029 viewsSwanfan1

Europa League is like "You think you can get away this easy from me, Im going to have an affect on you the rest of the campaign"

I remember in the end Newcastle having more then 10 players injured after their Europa League campaign, and they had to 5 french players in at their January transfer window, to save themselves from relegation.

but as I understand Huw Jenkins said we might not even get anybody in January, and since ML is a fan of a small squad, if we get relegated they both deserve the blame.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024