Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
De Guzman & Tiendalli 12:00 - Jan 9 with 4136 viewsgandhiaber

De Guzman & Tiendalli injured
enough is enough
De Guzman & Tiendalli on 17:47 - Jan 9 with 961 viewsblaine_scfc

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 17:39 - Jan 9 by Swanfan1

Europa League is like "You think you can get away this easy from me, Im going to have an affect on you the rest of the campaign"

I remember in the end Newcastle having more then 10 players injured after their Europa League campaign, and they had to 5 french players in at their January transfer window, to save themselves from relegation.

but as I understand Huw Jenkins said we might not even get anybody in January, and since ML is a fan of a small squad, if we get relegated they both deserve the blame.

I am hoping Huw is just keeping his cards close to his chest, as he normally does, and we will sign atleast two players in this window. Injuries are leaving us to the bones.

Michu and Dyer will take a few weeks to get back to match sharpness, probably the same as Pablo who normally takes time. You simply can't play this many games with a squad the size we have here.
De Guzman & Tiendalli on 17:48 - Jan 9 with 957 viewsJACKARSE

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 17:05 - Jan 9 by Jackanapes

That would infer that Norwich have a 44 man first team squad?
[Post edited 9 Jan 2014 17:09]

cheating bar stewards ......
De Guzman & Tiendalli on 19:02 - Jan 9 with 878 viewsOldjack

Pray we get no more injures on top of what we've already got ,or we will really be up to our necks in it

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 19:34 - Jan 9 with 838 viewswaynekerr55

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 16:57 - Jan 9 by Jackanapes

Shhh. Theres a myth being brewed up here. Don't get between the disgruntled and their fantasies.

It's a problem across all football clubs. We are all but bitches to the TV companies and player welfare comes a distant second!

It amazes me that football clubs flog players to death 2 weeks into a ten month season.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 20:09 - Jan 9 with 798 viewsDewi1jack

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 12:30 - Jan 9 by _Kieran

Who to play @ RM? Our back up for our back up for our back up is crocked!

Routledge is the only fit winger we have, touch wood he doesn't do himself in the next 2 days!

Still IF we get another result at Old Trafford it'll be because of Man U's injury crisis!

"Still IF we get another result at Old Trafford it'll be because of Man U's injury crisis!"

No, it'll be because we're the better team on the day.
They have a turnover of over £1.5 Bn. It's only the fault of your beloved Rudolph they have not even half decent players, let alone world class players queueing up to join them.
We have a turn over somewhere around (poss below) £100 million. And we're owned by people who care about the club.
Not some grubby Yanks.
Know which club I'd rather be supporting and we don't play in red.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 20:13 - Jan 9 with 790 viewsmax936

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 20:09 - Jan 9 by Dewi1jack

"Still IF we get another result at Old Trafford it'll be because of Man U's injury crisis!"

No, it'll be because we're the better team on the day.
They have a turnover of over £1.5 Bn. It's only the fault of your beloved Rudolph they have not even half decent players, let alone world class players queueing up to join them.
We have a turn over somewhere around (poss below) £100 million. And we're owned by people who care about the club.
Not some grubby Yanks.
Know which club I'd rather be supporting and we don't play in red.

Talking of the Manc's where's Rooney these days Injured or sulking? I heard that they're not expecting Percy back until the end of the month.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 20:33 - Jan 10 with 642 viewsborinifanclub

with the goose out ......at least the ball will go forward

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 20:45 - Jan 10 with 624 viewsPlasticman

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 12:30 - Jan 9 by _Kieran

Who to play @ RM? Our back up for our back up for our back up is crocked!

Routledge is the only fit winger we have, touch wood he doesn't do himself in the next 2 days!

Still IF we get another result at Old Trafford it'll be because of Man U's injury crisis!

Poz? that's what he was used as in the beginning.

Plastic since 2012

Login to get fewer ads

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 21:02 - Jan 10 with 594 viewsOldjack

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 20:13 - Jan 9 by max936

Talking of the Manc's where's Rooney these days Injured or sulking? I heard that they're not expecting Percy back until the end of the month.

he's on holiday leave ,fact

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 21:46 - Jan 10 with 565 viewsLaudrup

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 21:02 - Jan 10 by Oldjack

he's on holiday leave ,fact

Getting a new hair transplant?

I hate signatures

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 21:48 - Jan 10 with 562 viewsLaudrup

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 20:45 - Jan 10 by Plasticman

Poz? that's what he was used as in the beginning.

No in the beginning Alex was used as AM, but later ML started using him on the wing instead.

I hate signatures

De Guzman & Tiendalli on 21:58 - Jan 10 with 541 viewsRancid

We need to sign 2 or 3 in the window.We can't keep rushing players back from injuries like we have done all season and then them breaking down again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024