Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread 11:13 - Jan 11 with 26941 viewsDarran

1-1.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:46 - Jan 11 with 1808 viewsmikecph

NOoooo, not another injury ....
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:46 - Jan 11 with 1805 viewsepaul

Thats not what we wanted Chico on

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:47 - Jan 11 with 1801 viewsmikecph

Chico in midfield!!! :)
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:47 - Jan 11 with 1786 viewsepaul

opps left a comma out!

thats not what we want, chico on

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:47 - Jan 11 with 1784 viewsslate_dk

Call back Ki NOW
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:47 - Jan 11 with 1777 viewsJackanapes

I'm trying to wonder how this is somehow our trainers fault. I'm sure someone will be along to explain.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:48 - Jan 11 with 1758 viewsepaul

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:47 - Jan 11 by slate_dk

Call back Ki NOW

Fukin bore off

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:49 - Jan 11 with 1749 viewsmikecph

I think they should have played Chico in midfield - he is much better at making play than Amat.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:49 - Jan 11 with 1726 viewsJackanapes

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:49 - Jan 11 by mikecph

I think they should have played Chico in midfield - he is much better at making play than Amat.

yes he creates more chances. Unfortunately not for us.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:50 - Jan 11 with 1707 viewsmikecph

Laudrups mantra has always been "2 players for each position" I wonder if he will change that after tihs season xD
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:51 - Jan 11 with 1679 viewsDrizzy

I'd rather have seen Taylor on, pushing Ben further forward and Pozuelo coming in to central midfield.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:52 - Jan 11 with 1664 viewsDarran

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:48 - Jan 11 by epaul

Fukin bore off

Innit?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:52 - Jan 11 with 1652 viewsmikecph

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:51 - Jan 11 by Drizzy

I'd rather have seen Taylor on, pushing Ben further forward and Pozuelo coming in to central midfield.

Yeah, that would have been better too. Amat will play backwards or sideways 95% of the time -.-
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:53 - Jan 11 with 1637 viewsepaul

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:52 - Jan 11 by Darran

Innit?

Just fed up with all these Ki posts HE AINT GONNA BE CALLED BACK DEAL WITH IT PEOPLE

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:53 - Jan 11 with 1618 viewsepaul

Tis odd, didnt expect Amat in midfield

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:55 - Jan 11 with 1579 viewsmikecph

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:53 - Jan 11 by epaul

Tis odd, didnt expect Amat in midfield

Seems more of a knee jerk reaction than a well considered sub x)
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:57 - Jan 11 with 1553 viewsmikecph

Damn you Darran! Every time I refresh my page there's a nude woman at top! Hope my gf don't catch me or I'll have some explaining to do!
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 17:58 - Jan 11 with 1514 viewsmikecph

Tremmel has done well so far :)
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:02 - Jan 11 with 1428 viewsharemscarem

Nice to hear the Swanseas fans right now.

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:02 - Jan 11 with 1424 viewsmikecph

Haha, OLÉ!
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:03 - Jan 11 with 1399 viewsDr_Winston

Bit too much dithering from us.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:05 - Jan 11 with 1354 viewsmikecph

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:03 - Jan 11 by Dr_Winston

Bit too much dithering from us.

Think it's the gameplan - to keep hold of the ball to frustrate manu so they'll hopefully make some mistakes. That's what it sounded like in the prematch interview xD
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:06 - Jan 11 with 1324 viewsharemscarem

That was close!

The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:06 - Jan 11 with 1317 viewsairedale

Man U look a bit desperate to win imo.
The Official Manchester United V Swansea City matchday thread on 18:06 - Jan 11 with 1308 viewsmikecph

Omg, nice attack by manu :o
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024