Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO.....Messers Morgan,Jenkins & Laudrup...... 19:37 - Jan 11 with 2925 viewsrazorjack

Any chance please of signing a player or maybe two who can take a corner,cross the ball and get a shot on target?

Thanks in advance
razor

Forgive your enemies,but never forget their names.

FAO.....Messers Morgan,Jenkins & Laudrup...... on 12:41 - Jan 12 with 2801 viewsNOTRAC

Agree with that.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

FAO.....Messers Morgan,Jenkins & Laudrup...... on 12:46 - Jan 12 with 2777 viewsCatullus

With Canas out we are dead short. It was my big worry about only having a squad of 22/23 and I'm gutted that I have been proved right. I'm also angry that Laudrup apparently can, but won't, recall Ki. Ki has been playing very well for Sunderland and scoring too. Probably because he's being played in his favourite position!!
We are short, he's our player, we should fetch him back. Even more so if we are not going to sign anyone. Otherwise Laudrup will end up putting his boots back on soon.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

FAO.....Messers Morgan,Jenkins & Laudrup...... on 15:31 - Jan 12 with 2623 viewsunion_jack

FAO.....Messers Morgan,Jenkins & Laudrup...... on 12:46 - Jan 12 by Catullus

With Canas out we are dead short. It was my big worry about only having a squad of 22/23 and I'm gutted that I have been proved right. I'm also angry that Laudrup apparently can, but won't, recall Ki. Ki has been playing very well for Sunderland and scoring too. Probably because he's being played in his favourite position!!
We are short, he's our player, we should fetch him back. Even more so if we are not going to sign anyone. Otherwise Laudrup will end up putting his boots back on soon.

I know there are a multitude of reasons Laudrup has for not recalling Ki, but if they drop out of the COCup, will he recall him then? We'll know before the end if Jan.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

FAO.....Messers Morgan,Jenkins & Laudrup...... on 15:37 - Jan 12 with 2601 viewsOldVetch

TBH - I'd bring back Ki if only to disrupt Sunderland.
All fair in love, war and football
FAO.....Messers Morgan,Jenkins & Laudrup...... on 15:38 - Jan 12 with 2598 viewssketty_jack

Don't go on the Sunderland forum then, it won't do anything for your anger! What a bunch of c*nts they are. Winds me up that we're helping them out, and I've never rated Ki.
FAO.....Messers Morgan,Jenkins & Laudrup...... on 16:24 - Jan 12 with 2516 viewsyescomeon

Watched Getafe the other day and Pedro Leon can hit a good dead ball, not sure how much Getafe paid for him but surely if they can afford him so can we. Complete speculation mind, I'd like to see him here, winger too.

Upthecity!

FAO.....Messers Morgan,Jenkins & Laudrup...... on 16:45 - Jan 12 with 2436 viewsdeanscfc

FAO.....Messers Morgan,Jenkins & Laudrup...... on 15:37 - Jan 12 by OldVetch

Totally agree.

Laudrup is too soft sometimes.
FAO.....Messers Morgan,Jenkins & Laudrup...... on 16:47 - Jan 12 with 2429 viewsN_T_J

FAO.....Messers Morgan,Jenkins & Laudrup...... on 15:37 - Jan 12 by OldVetch

Bang on! Get him out of that side and upset their setup!
Login to get fewer ads

FAO.....Messers Morgan,Jenkins & Laudrup...... on 16:56 - Jan 12 with 2401 viewsBravoJack

FAO.....Messers Morgan,Jenkins & Laudrup...... on 17:11 - Jan 12 with 2342 viewsJokeren1943

can be that Guzmans injury is less serious then we think.

Maybe Laudrup knows he will be back in a couple of days.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2014 17:12]
FAO.....Messers Morgan,Jenkins & Laudrup...... on 19:11 - Jan 12 with 2185 viewsperchrockjack

All been said before.
No need for panic.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024