Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leighton James 10:26 - Jan 16 with 2205 viewslonglostjack

Is getting on my nerves

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Leighton-James-column-Swansea-City-rue-d

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Leighton James on 10:36 - Jan 16 with 2171 views_Kieran

Was he always a mad 'ed in his playing days?

He always seems angry as f*ck. You'd think he'd be happy(ish) atm like.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2014 10:36]

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Leighton James on 11:02 - Jan 16 with 2104 viewsoldcob

Failed as a Welsh League manager. Now he gives the impression he knows it all. Does occasionally make good point though. Cracking player with a bit of 'dog' in him and skill in abundance. Bad loser, but personally I like that in a player.
Leighton James on 11:05 - Jan 16 with 2076 viewsjackportis

it seems to me that has been players think their view is meaningful. Worth mentioning the awful posts written in the Wales On Sunday namely Graham price and Barry John. The game has moved on since their days and so should they IMO.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Leighton James on 11:06 - Jan 16 with 2083 views_Kieran

Leighton James on 11:02 - Jan 16 by oldcob

Failed as a Welsh League manager. Now he gives the impression he knows it all. Does occasionally make good point though. Cracking player with a bit of 'dog' in him and skill in abundance. Bad loser, but personally I like that in a player.

Was he always an angry kunt? Was born in 1990 so didn't see much of him in his playing days!

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Leighton James on 11:07 - Jan 16 with 2068 views_Kieran

Leighton James on 11:05 - Jan 16 by jackportis

it seems to me that has been players think their view is meaningful. Worth mentioning the awful posts written in the Wales On Sunday namely Graham price and Barry John. The game has moved on since their days and so should they IMO.

Dwight Yorke is a quality pundit though tbf, up there with Dean Saunders!

Leighton James on 11:15 - Jan 16 with 2045 viewslonglostjack

He'll of a lot of pace and trickery but could be a bit of a hot head if my memory serves me right - only watched him in his first two season for us though - I moved abroad in early eighties and couldn't get a live stream !

Leighton James on 11:19 - Jan 16 with 2027 viewspencoedjack

'You don't make more than 80 appearances for the Bhoys without having something about you'

Joe Ledley is shit & he has played far more than 80 games ....
Leighton James on 11:20 - Jan 16 with 2025 viewsDarran

Leighton James on 11:15 - Jan 16 by longlostjack

He'll of a lot of pace and trickery but could be a bit of a hot head if my memory serves me right - only watched him in his first two season for us though - I moved abroad in early eighties and couldn't get a live stream !

9 times out of 10 his column is based on what's been said on the biggest and best Swans forum Planetswans during the previous week.
Keep an eye on it and you'll see what I'm saying.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Leighton James on 11:23 - Jan 16 with 2017 viewsrazorjack

Leighton James on 11:20 - Jan 16 by Darran

9 times out of 10 his column is based on what's been said on the biggest and best Swans forum Planetswans during the previous week.

He doesn't read this.

I tell him.

Forgive your enemies,but never forget their names.

Leighton James on 11:23 - Jan 16 with 2017 views_Kieran

LEGEND for this though.

And he was right, Cardiff were shyte!

Leighton James on 11:52 - Jan 16 with 1943 views2face

Yes, his 2 latest columns sounded supiciously close to some of the more tedious posters on here.
Leighton James on 11:57 - Jan 16 with 1933 viewsDarran

Leighton James on 11:52 - Jan 16 by 2face

Yes, his 2 latest columns sounded supiciously close to some of the more tedious posters on here.

What was his last one about then?

Leighton James on 12:10 - Jan 16 with 1892 viewsbuilthjack

True, he must be a regular reader of this forum

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Leighton James on 12:23 - Jan 16 with 1850 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Leighton James on 11:19 - Jan 16 by pencoedjack

'You don't make more than 80 appearances for the Bhoys without having something about you'

Joe Ledley is shit & he has played far more than 80 games ....

He's still living in the 60/70/80's. He obviously doesn't realise Celtic are playing in a league equivalent to the English NPC

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Leighton James on 12:26 - Jan 16 with 1838 views2face

Leighton James on 11:57 - Jan 16 by Darran

What was his last one about then?

One was "bring back Ki", the other was "we are in a relegation battle, so we should panic (and bring back Ki)".

Btw I wasn't talking about you, if that's what you were thinking .

Did I mention that we should bring back Ki? (And also Ki if possible)
[Post edited 16 Jan 2014 15:28]
Leighton James on 12:27 - Jan 16 with 1832 viewsDarran

Leighton James on 12:26 - Jan 16 by 2face

One was "bring back Ki", the other was "we are in a relegation battle, so we should panic (and bring back Ki)".

Btw I wasn't talking about you, if that's what you were thinking .

Did I mention that we should bring back Ki? (And also Ki if possible)
[Post edited 16 Jan 2014 15:28]

I think Scouce must be his ghost writer.

Leighton James on 12:36 - Jan 16 with 1797 viewsFlashberryjack

I met Leighton many times when he played for us.... he was a right big headed horrible c*nt.......... brilliant player though.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Leighton James on 13:03 - Jan 16 with 1715 viewslonglostjack

Leighton James on 12:36 - Jan 16 by Flashberryjack

I met Leighton many times when he played for us.... he was a right big headed horrible c*nt.......... brilliant player though.

Will look out for that post in his next column

Leighton James on 13:47 - Jan 16 with 1621 viewsFlashberryjack

Leighton James on 13:03 - Jan 16 by longlostjack

Will look out for that post in his next column

He'll probably only copy the last bit of the post.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Leighton James on 20:23 - Jan 16 with 1315 viewsCatullus

Leighton James on 11:52 - Jan 16 by 2face

Funny he hasn't quoted you yet?

I already asked this elsewhere, but just when does a relegation battle start?
Genuinely interested btw.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Leighton James on 20:47 - Jan 16 with 1260 viewsswancity

Leighton James on 20:23 - Jan 16 by Catullus

Funny he hasn't quoted you yet?

I already asked this elsewhere, but just when does a relegation battle start?
Genuinely interested btw.

Our relegation 'battle' started when we played our opening game this season.

We are one of 11 clubs now striving to stay out of the bottom three places. It's incredibly tight in the bottom half with just 6 points separating those clubs. We have enough ability and style to finish in mid table again but our injury problems have been a real concern.

I can see us finishing in a healthy 12th or 13th position but I also think things may get a bit worse before we start to put some good results together starting with wins against Fulham and the malaysian reds.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Leighton James on 23:38 - Jan 16 with 1125 views_Kieran

Leighton James on 20:47 - Jan 16 by swancity

Our relegation 'battle' started when we played our opening game this season.

We are one of 11 clubs now striving to stay out of the bottom three places. It's incredibly tight in the bottom half with just 6 points separating those clubs. We have enough ability and style to finish in mid table again but our injury problems have been a real concern.

I can see us finishing in a healthy 12th or 13th position but I also think things may get a bit worse before we start to put some good results together starting with wins against Fulham and the malaysian reds.

We can get a result off Tottenham on Sunday especially if the fans are behind us ... Believe.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024