Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Embarrassing 16:59 - Jan 19 with 3954 viewsDaiWill

Not the scoreline or the lacklustre performance but the number of so called fans who left as soon as the third goal went in. Absolutely pathetic!!
Embarrassing on 17:00 - Jan 19 with 3264 viewspansypants

It really is.

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Embarrassing on 18:00 - Jan 19 with 3073 viewsbuilthjack

Yes, that's the time to get behind the team, why oh why do these people walk out

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Embarrassing on 18:01 - Jan 19 with 3055 viewsTrundle10

Embarrassing on 18:00 - Jan 19 by builthjack

Yes, that's the time to get behind the team, why oh why do these people walk out

there is another thread on this already.
Embarrassing on 18:27 - Jan 19 with 2948 viewsJackfath

Embarrassing on 18:01 - Jan 19 by Trundle10

there is another thread on this already.

Slag these valuable posters off then!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Embarrassing on 21:43 - Jan 19 with 2730 viewscontroversial_jack

They left when we were 3-0 down. No way were we coming back after that
Embarrassing on 21:44 - Jan 19 with 2717 viewsDull1Thomas

Embarrassing on 21:43 - Jan 19 by controversial_jack

No excuse - if you only support a team that's winning, don't support the Swans.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Embarrassing on 21:45 - Jan 19 with 2705 viewsPhil_S

Swansea till we have no chance of winning the game?
Embarrassing on 21:45 - Jan 19 with 2693 viewsJackfath

That's the spirit!

Only support when we are winning matches.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Login to get fewer ads

Embarrassing on 21:47 - Jan 19 with 2671 viewsGretsch

Embarrassing on 21:45 - Jan 19 by Phil_S

Swansea till we have no chance of winning the game?

I agree Swansea till I die, or when until we are one nil down, or there's a pie waiting.
Embarrassing on 21:48 - Jan 19 with 2658 viewsMatlock_Jack

They paid their money, they can do what they want.

Jack
Embarrassing on 21:49 - Jan 19 with 2638 viewsJackfath

Embarrassing on 21:48 - Jan 19 by Matlock_Jack

Jack

Why not pay the money and then let someone who would like to watch the game go instead?

#ISTAYFOR90

Embarrassing on 21:50 - Jan 19 with 2628 viewsGretsch

Jack

Fair enough, better go than stAy and not support. I was just talking about the "till I die" guys
Embarrassing on 21:51 - Jan 19 with 2623 viewsMatlock_Jack

As if that's going to happen, but if you're worried, why not pay them to stay?

Jack
Embarrassing on 21:51 - Jan 19 with 2618 viewsswancity

Jack

Yes but good fans of our club wouldn't do it.

That's when you find out who the real fans are.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Embarrassing on 21:52 - Jan 19 with 2594 viewsShins

I've never, ever, byth seen the East stand empty like it did today. Just how many Man U & Chelsea fans do we have at our matches?

#ISTAYFORTHE90

Embarrassing on 21:55 - Jan 19 with 2569 viewsMatlock_Jack

Premiership football brings Premiership expectations; have a look at the RED CAFE forum sometime and that's a team used to winning it all.

If the product isn't (for whatever reason), worth watching, then why should people stay - to satisfy someone else's idea of a 'true supporter?'

Optimistic at best, but a lot easier than criticising the team maybe.

Jack
Embarrassing on 21:56 - Jan 19 with 2564 viewsPhil_S

Embarrassing on 21:55 - Jan 19 by Matlock_Jack

Premiership football brings Premiership expectations; have a look at the RED CAFE forum sometime and that's a team used to winning it all.

If the product isn't (for whatever reason), worth watching, then why should people stay - to satisfy someone else's idea of a 'true supporter?'

Optimistic at best, but a lot easier than criticising the team maybe.

Jack

I'm not sure I would want to gauge my support against that of a Man Utd 'fan'?
Embarrassing on 21:58 - Jan 19 with 2543 viewsMatlock_Jack

No I'm just saying that this applies to other teams (and even other sports). People pay top dollar to watch the PL and if they feel as if they're time and money is being unrewarded, then they're well within their rights to leave, for me.

Jack
Embarrassing on 21:58 - Jan 19 with 2542 viewsJackfath

Embarrassing on 21:52 - Jan 19 by Shins

I've never, ever, byth seen the East stand empty like it did today. Just how many Man U & Chelsea fans do we have at our matches?

Nice sig Shins. I hope you'll spread the word and if you're on twitter, you know what to do.

Embarrassing on 22:00 - Jan 19 with 2528 viewsShins

Embarrassing on 21:56 - Jan 19 by Phil_S

I'm not sure I would want to gauge my support against that of a Man Utd 'fan'?

Shows how far we've come when our fanbase are talking about product ffs!

#ISTAYFORTHE90

Embarrassing on 22:01 - Jan 19 with 2516 viewsDaiWill

We were 3-0 down at the same stage in the game against Utd. Not many left that day, probably coz most were there to watch Utd & not the Swans!! If you are there to support the team, support the team regardless of how bad they're playing.

Anyway, there's already another thread on this so let's leave it at that.
Embarrassing on 23:38 - Jan 19 with 2389 viewsDewi1jack

I understand that people have to leave early, if they are genuinely working or have to catch the last bus/ train home. Fair play to you, you still came and supported the team, for the time you could.
I cannot believe that that applies to the few thousand who left when the going got really tough. Or about the 70 minute mark. Over a quarter of the game left, still time to go for the draw or even a win.
I thought "Swansea till I die" meant through the good, bad and sometimes downright ugly times, not "Swansea till I've had enough," Or Swansea till Man U
I'm not going to apologise if our "product" (what fan looks on the Swans as product FFS, no "product" can take you through the full range of emotions that supporting the Swans can and has done through the years) isn't to your liking.
But if you want good product, try Morrisons (other supermarkets are available) instead of the Morfa. They have shelves full of it.
I'm just glad that when the going got tough under Petty and 9th floor etc, we didn't have to rely on you "fair weather" so called fans.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Embarrassing on 00:48 - Jan 20 with 2296 viewsBuddyGuy

I travelled from New Orleans to watch my swans y'all
Embarrassing on 00:49 - Jan 20 with 2292 viewsMatlock_Jack

Embarrassing on 23:38 - Jan 19 by Dewi1jack

I understand that people have to leave early, if they are genuinely working or have to catch the last bus/ train home. Fair play to you, you still came and supported the team, for the time you could.
I cannot believe that that applies to the few thousand who left when the going got really tough. Or about the 70 minute mark. Over a quarter of the game left, still time to go for the draw or even a win.
I thought "Swansea till I die" meant through the good, bad and sometimes downright ugly times, not "Swansea till I've had enough," Or Swansea till Man U
I'm not going to apologise if our "product" (what fan looks on the Swans as product FFS, no "product" can take you through the full range of emotions that supporting the Swans can and has done through the years) isn't to your liking.
But if you want good product, try Morrisons (other supermarkets are available) instead of the Morfa. They have shelves full of it.
I'm just glad that when the going got tough under Petty and 9th floor etc, we didn't have to rely on you "fair weather" so called fans.

The Swans are a business and their product is principally on the field.

The game is about money now more than ever,

Nice to know you're a true fan though, we must get you a medallion and a hat full of feathers, so that everyone knows how inferior their affiliations are by comparison.

People pay and they can leave whenever they want, without asking your permission or royal approval.

Jack
Embarrassing on 01:19 - Jan 20 with 2253 viewsDewi1jack

Embarrassing on 00:49 - Jan 20 by Matlock_Jack

The Swans are a business and their product is principally on the field.

The game is about money now more than ever,

Nice to know you're a true fan though, we must get you a medallion and a hat full of feathers, so that everyone knows how inferior their affiliations are by comparison.

People pay and they can leave whenever they want, without asking your permission or royal approval.

Jack

Maybe you'd like to give the feathers to the fans who won't support the team when things get tough. And some Tar to aid the feathers stick to them.
No one said they had to ask permission to leave.
Guessing you left rather than try and lift the team to try and get at least a point. Also guessing by your reply, that you don't like supporting the team when things are going wrong.
In which case. Go fuk spiders.
Go spend your money somewhere else. Someone else would gladly have your ST next season. Never know, they may actually get behind the team.
As you say, it's all about money. The club (apparently) has a waiting list for ST sales. They'll soon replace your cash, if you don't like "the product" on offer

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024