Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scott Sinclair 20:46 - Feb 25 with 12103 viewsLiberty

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/west-brom-transfer-news-sco

Don't think he would get in our team either. Routledge does a much better job and at a higher level than Scott did for us.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Scott Sinclair on 23:08 - Feb 26 with 2550 viewsSwansNZ

Scott Sinclair on 23:06 - Feb 26 by Liberty

Dyer great down the right, not so down the left. Hernandez not great down either flank.

'tis true - but we really should be looking for a left footed winger, that can put in decent crosses - we would not really want Scotty to be cutting inside all the time, when Bony is waiting in the middle.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Scott Sinclair on 01:28 - Feb 27 with 2473 viewsLiberty

Scott Sinclair on 23:08 - Feb 26 by SwansNZ

'tis true - but we really should be looking for a left footed winger, that can put in decent crosses - we would not really want Scotty to be cutting inside all the time, when Bony is waiting in the middle.

There's not many naturally left footed wingers around, at prem level , looking for a move. Send nominations to Garry.

Scott Sinclair on 00:26 - May 19 with 2357 viewsLiberty

Bump

Could this be on for us ?

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-star-Scott-Sinclair-set-lea

Scott Sinclair on 00:28 - May 19 with 2352 viewsC_jack

At one point he was banging Helen Flanagan and banging goals in.

Now he does neither.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Scott Sinclair on 00:29 - May 19 with 2348 viewsLiberty

Scott Sinclair on 00:28 - May 19 by C_jack

At one point he was banging Helen Flanagan and banging goals in.

Now he does neither.

I think the Helen part is still on, goals I agree though.

Scott Sinclair on 06:42 - May 19 with 2255 views1jack

Maybe he could come back here as a decent squad player and I wouldn't mind him as a back up striker, there is no doubt he knows where the back of the net is and he's got decent pace. I'm not saying we should be desperate to sign him but maybe it's a move that could benefit both parties.
Scott Sinclair on 07:03 - May 19 with 2233 viewsQuakerJack

Scott Sinclair on 06:42 - May 19 by 1jack

Maybe he could come back here as a decent squad player and I wouldn't mind him as a back up striker, there is no doubt he knows where the back of the net is and he's got decent pace. I'm not saying we should be desperate to sign him but maybe it's a move that could benefit both parties.

As Huw said, we want first team players, not squad players to boost numbers.

Plus, that one championship season was three years ago, very much doubt he could reproduce anything like that form, he's simply not good enough for us or the premier league.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Scott Sinclair on 07:42 - May 19 with 2181 viewsswancity

Would be a useful addition. Certain players suit certain clubs and he is one for us.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Login to get fewer ads

Scott Sinclair on 08:07 - May 19 with 2136 viewspenlan_jack

Dunno where the idea he's not up to the Premier League has come from, he got 8 goals in our first season which for a first season in the PL from the wing is good, better than any of our other wingers have achieved since he left I believe. He's a PL talent who needs the right club to help him show it.

Exactly the type of signing we normally make and if he'd never played for us before people would love the idea.
Scott Sinclair on 08:18 - May 19 with 2112 viewsPhil_S

Quite simply if Sinclair came back we would have another option and a better one than we have had for the last two seasons.

Would he get in ahead of Routledge now? No. Would he have got in ahead of Routledge before Christmas? Quite probably.

Let's not completely rewrite his time here to be something it wasn't but he would fit in here for certain.

Whether he would take the necessary pay cut to return though is open for debate
Scott Sinclair on 08:23 - May 19 with 2101 views1jack

Scott Sinclair on 07:03 - May 19 by QuakerJack

Plus, that one championship season was three years ago, very much doubt he could reproduce anything like that form, he's simply not good enough for us or the premier league.

I was thinking about the squad player thing Huw mentioned, just wondering if he may be a bit like Routledge and we could be the right club for him. I think he must have something, he seems to be well thought of, Chelski wouldn't have signed him as a youngster if he didn't have something. As I said not desperate to sign him but could be a good cheap signing.
Scott Sinclair on 08:25 - May 19 with 2099 viewsSwansNZ

Scott Sinclair on 08:07 - May 19 by penlan_jack

Dunno where the idea he's not up to the Premier League has come from, he got 8 goals in our first season which for a first season in the PL from the wing is good, better than any of our other wingers have achieved since he left I believe. He's a PL talent who needs the right club to help him show it.

Exactly the type of signing we normally make and if he'd never played for us before people would love the idea.

Half of those Goals were penalties. Open play was maybe 4? Which would be 2 less than Dyer this year

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Scott Sinclair on 08:27 - May 19 with 2095 viewsmonmouth

Rosie would love him to come back I'm sure. Admission of total failure and Oxford street to shop in.

She may be on a different horse by now of course. I don't really follow the brain dead circus

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Scott Sinclair on 09:09 - May 19 with 2033 viewsjohnlangy

Scott Sinclair on 21:18 - Feb 25 by Liberty

Can't see him ever playing for Man City, strange decision to buy, guess he will be sold in summer.

Do you reckon we would make an offer ? Hope not, comes with baggage as well- very nice baggage though.

Brainless baggage (but with very nice with big boobies).
Scott Sinclair on 09:59 - May 19 with 1962 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The fact she's struggling to get any semi decent acting opportunities likely lessens the pull she has on Scott these days. I'd be happy for him to come back to be a 3rd / 4th choice winger on wages that reflects his role in the squad.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Scott Sinclair on 00:57 - May 26 with 1682 viewsLiberty

Its a bit like groung hog day on this site

Scott Sinclair on 14:28 - Jun 4 with 1537 viewsRancid

Scott Sinclair on 07:03 - May 19 by QuakerJack

I disagree sorry.Sinclair could easily become a first team player for us and get plenty of game time down here even if its off the bench most games.Great back up to our fragile wingers also and cheap as chips to buy no doubt at this moment in time.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2014 14:34]
Scott Sinclair on 14:30 - Jun 4 with 1515 viewsRancid

Scott Sinclair on 08:27 - May 19 by monmouth

Rosie would love him to come back I'm sure. Admission of total failure and Oxford street to shop in.

She may be on a different horse by now of course. I don't really follow the brain dead circus

Agreed, she's more Rochdale than Man City nowadays.
Scott Sinclair on 15:46 - Jun 4 with 1381 viewsDarran

Scott Sinclair on 14:30 - Jun 4 by Rancid

Agreed, she's more Rochdale than Man City nowadays.

She's no Lisa Stansfield.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Scott Sinclair on 16:08 - Jun 4 with 1299 viewsRancid

Scott Sinclair on 15:46 - Jun 4 by Darran

She's no Lisa Stansfield.

Indeed she isn't.God, i used to love that girl and she's making a comeback with a new album.
Scott Sinclair on 16:28 - Jun 4 with 1259 viewsAl_Bundy

Everybody is raving about a player who can't cut it in this league and not even with us.

Ex player obsession kicking in again.

No thanks
Scott Sinclair on 16:37 - Jun 4 with 1231 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Scott Sinclair on 16:28 - Jun 4 by Al_Bundy

Everybody is raving about a player who can't cut it in this league and not even with us.

Ex player obsession kicking in again.

No thanks

Except he did cut it the one season he had with us in the league.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Scott Sinclair on 16:42 - Jun 4 with 1216 viewsRancid

He's still only 23 surprisingly and has the next 5 years and the best years of his career to progress and look forward too.I'm usually a believer of never going back to a club as it rarely works out but if the move suited us financially and we need a direct winger as back up on th bench then why not, I'm sure at Man City he'd have become a better player as well.
Scott Sinclair on 16:49 - Jun 4 with 1184 viewsMattG

Scott Sinclair on 16:42 - Jun 4 by Rancid

He's still only 23 surprisingly and has the next 5 years and the best years of his career to progress and look forward too.I'm usually a believer of never going back to a club as it rarely works out but if the move suited us financially and we need a direct winger as back up on th bench then why not, I'm sure at Man City he'd have become a better player as well.

Not sure how much he'd have improved since he left us and his lack of game time at WBA doesn't really suggest anything significant. From a purely footballing perspective, he should never have left when he did - Laudrup's system looked almost tailor-made for Sinclair.

Having said all that, if (a) he could get back to his best, (b) Monk saw a place for him in what he's trying to implement and (c) the fee / wages fit comfortably into our structure then it would be a yes from me.
Scott Sinclair on 16:55 - Jun 4 with 1161 viewsRancid

Scott Sinclair on 16:49 - Jun 4 by MattG

Not sure how much he'd have improved since he left us and his lack of game time at WBA doesn't really suggest anything significant. From a purely footballing perspective, he should never have left when he did - Laudrup's system looked almost tailor-made for Sinclair.

Having said all that, if (a) he could get back to his best, (b) Monk saw a place for him in what he's trying to implement and (c) the fee / wages fit comfortably into our structure then it would be a yes from me.

I'm edging and hoping that your second paragraph comes true.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024