Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium 21:47 - May 20 with 6154 viewsUnderthearm65

This might interest some of you - this Saturday (24th May) there will be FOUR Cup Finals played at the Liberty Stadium. Details as follows -

Swansea Junior League
Under 14 Plate Final Garden Village v Gowerton Juniors Kick off 12 noon
Under 14 Cup Final Landore Colts v Llangyfelach Colts Kick off 2 pm

Swansea Senior League
Gwalia Cup Final West End Rangers v Team Swansea Kick off 4 pm
Senior Cup Final Ragged School v Maltsters Sports Kick off 6 pm

Come along and support your grass roots footballers on what will be a memorable day for all eight teams.
Admission is £6 for Adults and £3 for children, which will allow you to see all four Finals, with tickets available from the Liberty Stadium ticket office.
Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium on 21:50 - May 20 with 4448 viewsTheFranchise

I'll be there in the morning, I'm looking forward to it.
Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium on 03:49 - May 21 with 4254 viewsFlipper

I'll be there for the junior games.
Should be a good day.

Wicked. Carter, bust out the gatling guns. I want to be revered as a god by teatime.

Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium on 09:47 - May 21 with 4146 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Wow huge pitch for the kids down there but a great experience for them .

Good luck to The Ragged School fantastic club .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium on 10:16 - May 21 with 4125 viewswhiterock

Brilliant for the 8 teams, well done to the leagues for pulling it off
Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium on 11:20 - May 21 with 4098 viewsswancity

Brilliant day for those Clubs and players, well done to all concerned for making it happen. Hope it becomes a regular event each season too.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium on 19:20 - May 21 with 4020 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium on 11:20 - May 21 by swancity

Brilliant day for those Clubs and players, well done to all concerned for making it happen. Hope it becomes a regular event each season too.

Indeed, many games were played down the Vetch for decades.

Lets hope the Liberty stadium continues giving something back to our local teams.

Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium on 19:22 - May 21 with 4017 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium on 19:20 - May 21 by oh_tommy_tommy

Lets hope the Liberty stadium continues giving something back to our local teams.

I remember playing in a Penalty Competition finals at The Vetch a long time ago. It was marvellous.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium on 19:30 - May 21 with 3997 viewsdgt73

Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium on 19:22 - May 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I remember playing in a Penalty Competition finals at The Vetch a long time ago. It was marvellous.

You must be about 400 yrs old with all the things you have done.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Login to get fewer ads

Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium on 20:02 - May 21 with 3961 viewsFlipper

I wouldn't go overboard on the "giving something back" feeling.
As I understand it, the League paid quite a fee for use of the Liberty.

Still a great experience for the players though.

Wicked. Carter, bust out the gatling guns. I want to be revered as a god by teatime.

Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium on 20:07 - May 21 with 3950 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium on 20:02 - May 21 by Flipper

They have to spend the fines on something.
Plenty of red & yellow cards about.

Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium on 20:08 - May 21 with 3946 viewsFlipper

Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium on 20:27 - May 21 with 3924 viewsUnderthearm65

Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium on 20:07 - May 21 by oh_tommy_tommy

They have to spend the fines on something.
Plenty of red & yellow cards about.

Sorry, you're wrong there - all the fine monies are collected by the West Wales FA.
Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium on 20:41 - May 21 with 3906 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium on 20:27 - May 21 by Underthearm65

Sorry, you're wrong there - all the fine monies are collected by the West Wales FA.

Yes I know . That's always been a bugbear of mine .who are the west wales what do they exactly do apart from run west wales cup competitions.
Local leagues & clubs need the money to be refunded locally & it ends up in an area representative .
What happens to the thousands of pounds given to the west wales ?

Who are they ?

Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium on 20:50 - May 21 with 3899 viewslifelong

Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium on 19:20 - May 21 by oh_tommy_tommy

Great experience, especially for the youngsters.

I always remember playing in a youth cup final at the Vetch in 1962, I was looking at the team photo the other day, some of the players look 40 not 15.
Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium on 21:20 - May 21 with 3870 viewsTheFranchise

Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium on 20:02 - May 21 by Flipper

Quite a fee indeed.
Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium on 21:23 - May 21 with 3863 viewsTheFranchise

But to echo a lot that's been said. It's a great experience from all involved, there has been a lot of excitement from the players and managers involved.

A lot of work has gone into making this happen and hopefully if it's well supported then the Liberty can be used again for finals.
Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium on 21:34 - May 21 with 3842 viewsDarran

Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium on 21:20 - May 21 by TheFranchise

Quite a fee indeed.

It should be free if you ask me.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium on 21:40 - May 21 with 3832 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium on 21:34 - May 21 by Darran

This does little to try and improve our ever diminishing 'community spirit' etc.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium on 21:45 - May 21 with 3820 viewsDarran

Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium on 21:40 - May 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

This does little to try and improve our ever diminishing 'community spirit' etc.

I agree it stinks,I hate the fact we don't own our stadium if we did it probably would be free.

Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium on 21:51 - May 21 with 3810 viewswaynekerr55

Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium on 21:34 - May 21 by Darran

Well after the latest round of cuts the council have to fund their executives freebies somehow.

Ridiculous isn't it

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium on 21:51 - May 21 with 3807 viewsdgt73

Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium on 21:45 - May 21 by Darran

I agree it stinks,I hate the fact we don't own our stadium if we did it probably would be free.

Oi meldrew, i mean victor stop the moaning ffs.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium on 21:53 - May 21 with 3798 viewsDarran

Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium on 21:51 - May 21 by waynekerr55

Well after the latest round of cuts the council have to fund their executives freebies somehow.

Ridiculous isn't it

Yes it is.

Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium on 21:54 - May 21 with 3793 viewswaynekerr55

Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium on 21:53 - May 21 by Darran

Yes it is.

Finally we agree on something PROSS

Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium on 21:57 - May 21 with 3785 viewsDarran

Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium on 21:54 - May 21 by waynekerr55

Finally we agree on something PROSS

You know I'm always right.

Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium on 21:59 - May 21 with 3781 viewswaynekerr55

Local League Cup Finals at Liberty stadium on 21:57 - May 21 by Darran

You know I'm always right.

Don't make me get RANCOUROUS

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024