Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Out 21:57 - Jun 19 with 6825 viewscyril

Tbh I'm a bit sad England are out, bit bored of all this hate England poop, we need to concentrate on our own shit

The devil is in the detail

Out on 21:24 - Jun 20 with 1052 viewsNeath_Jack

Out on 21:21 - Jun 20 by exiledclaseboy

I think Tory Boy Cockett had sunk a few when he posted last night. Very robust.

Offered Pip out on one thread too, although that was downgraded to a chat and not in person.

[Post edited 20 Jun 2014 21:25]

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Out on 21:27 - Jun 20 with 1049 viewsexiledclaseboy

Out on 21:24 - Jun 20 by Neath_Jack

Offered Pip out on one thread too, although that was downgraded to a chat and not in person.

[Post edited 20 Jun 2014 21:25]

Seriously? Outstanding. I stay away for a few days and everyone goes (even more) mental.

Poll: Tory leader

Out on 21:33 - Jun 20 with 1040 viewsNeath_Jack

Out on 21:27 - Jun 20 by exiledclaseboy

Seriously? Outstanding. I stay away for a few days and everyone goes (even more) mental.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/115716/how-much-are-you-

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Out on 00:49 - Jun 21 with 984 viewsepaul

Out on 20:17 - Jun 20 by perchrockjack

cultural nationalist must mean your medium of communcation is Welsh so why on here talking in a foreign tongue;the oppressor s one at that.
If you think it through its not good.

Culture is in the head and a luxury really but it doesn't feed your family or put a roof over their heads

https://www.facebook.com/celticbritainfirst?fref=ts Bluddy Saxon immigrants

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024