Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning 11:03 - Jun 21 with 12353 viewsFree_Willy

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/06/20/Australia-to-stop-killer-ji

Not in the UK, we let them have street protests, teach in schools and decapitate soldiers on the streets of London. For FSake get a grip you islamophile gimps, what's it going to take for you absolute minges to do something, before a chemical bomb goes off in a major European city and all hell breaks loose. Jesus Christ
Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 01:12 - Jun 23 with 1681 viewstruckjack

Australia is totally right for not being soft with these terrorists. The one's returning to the Uk are just being given cautions, ooh how awful. Australia has a very tight immigration policy where they only allow people in permanently who are on their skills shortage list in general. The boat loads from various countries are turned back or the people are returned by the Australian Navy. Even us, as a fellow Commonwealth Country have difficulty being allowed permanent entry.
Why do immigrants from all over the world, crossing many other countries, make their way to our shores?
Because were a soft touch country with no backbone, scared of the race card being pulled out, scared of standing up for our own way of life & tradition while bending over backwards to appease the ethnic minority.
Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 01:34 - Jun 23 with 1680 viewsdameedna

Tony Abbott is my MP
Got some good stories
Before him we had a Welsh woman
Major mixed culture here
Ahead of its time in many respects.
Some builders robbed $30K off Babs my 89 year old neighbour
I am in the trade and If I catch them I am going to permanently damage their hands
Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 01:38 - Jun 23 with 1675 viewsLiberty

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 01:34 - Jun 23 by dameedna

Tony Abbott is my MP
Got some good stories
Before him we had a Welsh woman
Major mixed culture here
Ahead of its time in many respects.
Some builders robbed $30K off Babs my 89 year old neighbour
I am in the trade and If I catch them I am going to permanently damage their hands

Chop their hands off, if I was in jury I would let you off.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 01:48 - Jun 23 with 1670 viewsdameedna

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 01:38 - Jun 23 by Liberty

Chop their hands off, if I was in jury I would let you off.

Not that far, a minor site accident will stop them pilfering for a while
Then we'll hand report them to the PC who has been round
It was a white van to do some roofing work
Came back for more money (cash no receipt)
I got their rego and waiting for next job
From a part of the world that has little respect for an 89 yo woman on her own
Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 12:24 - Jun 23 with 1617 viewsLord_Bony

Interesting but look at it another way.

We supplied and armed these extremists in Syria and Libya to overthrow the government. They could nt do it in Syria so they turned on Iraq instead. The monster we helped create has now got out of control. They are joining forces with other extremists from all over the middle east to become one terrorist fighting force,capable now after capturing heavy weapons and tanks of becoming an army and taking over a country which will happen in Iraq soon.We removed Saddam and now Iraq will become a terrorist state the very thing we fought against.

I will be doing a new thread about Iraq ww3 stay tuned.

Btw and I speak as a Christian,most of us have only had contact with Muslims through the local Takeaway/restaurant...I would imagine that the overwhelming majority are not affiliated or share the views of ISIS in any way shape or form,ISIS is actually fighting AGAINST different sects of Islam. You cannot say all muslims are evil or terrorists.. that is just plain daft!

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 12:54 - Jun 23 with 1593 viewsymaohyd

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 12:43 - Jun 21 by Lord_Bony

I m sure 99.9% of Muslims would agree these people should not be allowed back into the UK.

FACT.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2014 14:40]

Yes, you are probably right. I don't or haven't got to know that many people of the Muslim faith (or whatever the correct terminology is) those I have, have been lovely, family orientated people with stronger family values in my opinion than us (Welsh/British, whatever your persuasion).

I wouldn't get into an argument with someone of the above faith on the atrocities that take place on our streets as I'm sure the tens/hundreds of thousands that have been killed as a result of our bombs would, I'm sure be overshadow the murderous acts that have taken place on our streets.

That said, enough is enough now. The London bombers came from the very heart of English society, working as teaching assistants etc People who had been accepted and trusted as part of the community. Now we have these boys from Cardiff, again from the very heart of our communities.

In my opinion the Muslim communities don't do anywhere near enough to become part of the community at large. They keep themselves to themselves and really are a secret society.

Personally I've had a guts full of them now, I've always been very liberal thinking, however the old adage 'Give an inch pinch a mile' is unfortunately true.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 13:27 - Jun 23 with 1578 viewsJackoBoostardo

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 12:24 - Jun 23 by Lord_Bony

Interesting but look at it another way.

We supplied and armed these extremists in Syria and Libya to overthrow the government. They could nt do it in Syria so they turned on Iraq instead. The monster we helped create has now got out of control. They are joining forces with other extremists from all over the middle east to become one terrorist fighting force,capable now after capturing heavy weapons and tanks of becoming an army and taking over a country which will happen in Iraq soon.We removed Saddam and now Iraq will become a terrorist state the very thing we fought against.

I will be doing a new thread about Iraq ww3 stay tuned.

Btw and I speak as a Christian,most of us have only had contact with Muslims through the local Takeaway/restaurant...I would imagine that the overwhelming majority are not affiliated or share the views of ISIS in any way shape or form,ISIS is actually fighting AGAINST different sects of Islam. You cannot say all muslims are evil or terrorists.. that is just plain daft!

Yet there are thousands and (hundreds of) thousands of them! Fact is, ALL religions can be twisted and moulded by anyone to provide reason to harm or kill others. Religion has been giving the biggest excuses ever seen to tyrants and mass murderers, sects, serial killers and organisations - such as ISIS. And many many people are following these.

Criticise or denounce these religions and you and your family will be threatened (by regular and extremists alike), called a racist or even killed. It's a ridiculous paradox that has been brought about as a result of too much of a 'let it be' attitude.

And the reason ISIS has so much control at present? Pretty much cowardice from the soldiers entrusted to safeguard and protect their own country! We lost many soldiers along with our allies to rid the country of Saddam's regime, only to see it sh[t all over by a band of a few hundred extremist crazies?

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 13:48 - Jun 23 with 1572 viewsLord_Bony

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 13:27 - Jun 23 by JackoBoostardo

Yet there are thousands and (hundreds of) thousands of them! Fact is, ALL religions can be twisted and moulded by anyone to provide reason to harm or kill others. Religion has been giving the biggest excuses ever seen to tyrants and mass murderers, sects, serial killers and organisations - such as ISIS. And many many people are following these.

Criticise or denounce these religions and you and your family will be threatened (by regular and extremists alike), called a racist or even killed. It's a ridiculous paradox that has been brought about as a result of too much of a 'let it be' attitude.

And the reason ISIS has so much control at present? Pretty much cowardice from the soldiers entrusted to safeguard and protect their own country! We lost many soldiers along with our allies to rid the country of Saddam's regime, only to see it sh[t all over by a band of a few hundred extremist crazies?

I agree but my point is this.

If we did nt meddle in the affairs of other countries and supply these extremists with money and heavy weapons then none of this would have taken place. Try looking at some of our home grown politicians for some of the blame for fuelling up these Jihadist organisations. If we d gone into Syria last September we would have been fighting alongside them against Assad.Luckily,Parliament narrowly voted against it.

So what is going to be the answer when they take over Iraq soon? Do we go back in and sacrifice our armed services again? Alas for no gain...I m sure they are aware of how screwed up the whole situation is becoming and disillusioned with the mess that s unfolding.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Login to get fewer ads

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 14:19 - Jun 23 with 1552 viewsJackoBoostardo

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 13:48 - Jun 23 by Lord_Bony

I agree but my point is this.

If we did nt meddle in the affairs of other countries and supply these extremists with money and heavy weapons then none of this would have taken place. Try looking at some of our home grown politicians for some of the blame for fuelling up these Jihadist organisations. If we d gone into Syria last September we would have been fighting alongside them against Assad.Luckily,Parliament narrowly voted against it.

So what is going to be the answer when they take over Iraq soon? Do we go back in and sacrifice our armed services again? Alas for no gain...I m sure they are aware of how screwed up the whole situation is becoming and disillusioned with the mess that s unfolding.

A lot of supposition and maybe/possibly quotes there.

Are you also going to blame historical kings of Europe for the Crusades that took place through the centuries too?

It's perfectly reasonable to assume, as many military studies have shown, that had we not intervened in Iraq, then the rise of extremism would be just as prevalent. Let's not forget, Iraq is surrounded by other countries who in turn all hate each other. In essence, the Iraq war has just altered the timeline for the inevitable. And who's to say Iraq wouldn't have been part of the uprisings we've seen in other countries (Iraq borders Turkey and Syria afterall).

But this of course is an assumption. You see, nobody knows now. All we can do is look at the possibilities and understand that this does not constitute fact.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 14:31 - Jun 23 with 1542 viewsLord_Bony

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 14:19 - Jun 23 by JackoBoostardo

A lot of supposition and maybe/possibly quotes there.

Are you also going to blame historical kings of Europe for the Crusades that took place through the centuries too?

It's perfectly reasonable to assume, as many military studies have shown, that had we not intervened in Iraq, then the rise of extremism would be just as prevalent. Let's not forget, Iraq is surrounded by other countries who in turn all hate each other. In essence, the Iraq war has just altered the timeline for the inevitable. And who's to say Iraq wouldn't have been part of the uprisings we've seen in other countries (Iraq borders Turkey and Syria afterall).

But this of course is an assumption. You see, nobody knows now. All we can do is look at the possibilities and understand that this does not constitute fact.

Many people are of the opinion that had we not got rid of Saddam,Gadaffi and attempting with Assad the world would be a much more peaceful place now as these leaders/dictators had their own way of keeping a lid on things by ruling with an iron fist. That's what seems to work best with Arab countries,remove these people and the various factions will fight each other to fill the power vacuum.

We have played a dangerous game in the west by funding these jihadists to fight and now it is back firing on us.

A perfect example is one of the greatest enemies of Al Queda was Saddam Hussein,he really wen t to war with them in Iraq.Yet we have been brainwashed into thinking he was one of them!Yet he managed to keep them under control.

All is not as it seems in the Middle East and we certainly have a lot of blood on our hands.The future is not good.

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 14:53 - Jun 23 with 1528 viewsJackoBoostardo

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 14:31 - Jun 23 by Lord_Bony

Many people are of the opinion that had we not got rid of Saddam,Gadaffi and attempting with Assad the world would be a much more peaceful place now as these leaders/dictators had their own way of keeping a lid on things by ruling with an iron fist. That's what seems to work best with Arab countries,remove these people and the various factions will fight each other to fill the power vacuum.

We have played a dangerous game in the west by funding these jihadists to fight and now it is back firing on us.

A perfect example is one of the greatest enemies of Al Queda was Saddam Hussein,he really wen t to war with them in Iraq.Yet we have been brainwashed into thinking he was one of them!Yet he managed to keep them under control.

All is not as it seems in the Middle East and we certainly have a lot of blood on our hands.The future is not good.

I see where you're coming from. But it's impossible to say whether your "perfect world" scenario would have occurred had we not stepped in. Fact remains though that Saddam Hussein and his regime were responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people during his time in charge - so whilst I do not necessarily agree an invasion was the best solution, Saddam needed to go.

And you say Saddam kept Al Qaeda under control? Define the level of control he had. And control at what cost? The deaths of thousands of innocent people through the testing of nerve gasses maybe? (example in point - whole towns populated by Iraqi Kurds eradicated through the use of gas testing). And if Saddam had gone, and when his regime is viewed as a whole, it's clear he would have been replaced by an equally a big a dick as he was, if not worse. The likely candidate would have been Ali Hassan al-Majid (a.k.a. Chemical Ali), or Tariq Aziz... equally as bad vindictive, sadistic shits.

You then have to consider that Iraq have been given the opportunity of self autonomy and governance following the withdrawal of our troops, only to fall over itself with sheer incompetence and negligent/coward-like actions of the fighting force that billions of pounds has been injected into.

Whilst Saddam was given multiple opportunities to comply with UN charters and orders regarding the use of chemical weapons and WMD's, he continually bragged and goaded his way through sheer arrogance, in the false belief the west was too weak. So considering the above issues, would further sanctions have been a good thing (punishing the people) or removal of the head (making way for another maniac to take over). Or a third choice, would you have been happy to sit back, watch as many more innocents get slaughtered by a murderous regime and take action only when it's too late.

Now you may read this and thing "What is the point he's getting at?" . Well, what I am saying it - It's easy to sit back and criticise the actions taken, after it's been taken. Even easier if it's then perceived to be the wrong decision. Fact is, running a country and being responsible for maintaining world order is never an easy task.

Now from memory, we haven't invaded Syria, Libya, Egypt and Turkey... is all okay there?

Islam has been the most destructive force in the middle east and has been prior to any actions taken by the west.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2014 15:00]

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 15:07 - Jun 23 with 1512 viewsLord_Bony

Ok I ll keep it simple.

The only "hundred of thousands" that died was in the Iraq/Iran war. There were a few atrocities against the Kurds and such like I ll give you that. but....

Under Saddam the Iraqi people had a very high standard of living with good health care and education and no one starved,there was no bombings or shootings or anarchy everywhere like today. What have the people got now?hell on earth...are they better off today in Libya,Iraq and Syria after our meddling?NO

Is the world a safer place after getting rid of these tyrants?NO

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 15:22 - Jun 23 with 1499 viewsJackoBoostardo

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 15:07 - Jun 23 by Lord_Bony

Ok I ll keep it simple.

The only "hundred of thousands" that died was in the Iraq/Iran war. There were a few atrocities against the Kurds and such like I ll give you that. but....

Under Saddam the Iraqi people had a very high standard of living with good health care and education and no one starved,there was no bombings or shootings or anarchy everywhere like today. What have the people got now?hell on earth...are they better off today in Libya,Iraq and Syria after our meddling?NO

A few you say?

Human rights organizations have documented government-approved executions, acts of torture and rape for decades since Saddam Hussein came to power in 1979 until his fall in 2003.

In 2002, a resolution sponsored by the European Union was adopted by the Commission for Human Rights, which stated that there had been no improvement in the human rights crisis in Iraq. The statement condemned President Saddam Hussein's government for its "systematic, widespread and extremely grave violations of human rights and international humanitarian law". The resolution demanded that Iraq immediately put an end to its "summary and arbitrary executions... and the use of rape as a political tool and all enforced and involuntary disappearances".
Full political participation at the national level was restricted only to members of the Ba'ath Party, which constituted only 8% of the population.
Iraqi citizens were not allowed to assemble legally unless it was to express support for the government. The Iraqi government controlled the establishment of political parties, regulated their internal affairs and monitored their activities.
Police checkpoints on Iraq's roads and highways prevented ordinary citizens from traveling across country without government permission and expensive exit visas prevented Iraqi citizens from traveling abroad. Before traveling, an Iraqi citizen had to post collateral. Iraqi females could not travel outside of the country without the escort of a male relative.
The activities of citizens living inside Iraq who received money from relatives abroad were closely monitored.
Halabja poison gas attack:The Halabja poison gas attack occurred in the period 15—19 March 1988 during the Iran—Iraq War when chemical weapons were used by the Iraqi government forces and thousands of civilians in the Iraqi Kurdish town of Halabja were killed.
Al-Anfal Campaign: In 1988, the Hussein regime began a campaign of extermination against the Kurdish people living in Northern Iraq. This is known as the Anfal campaign. The campaign was mostly directed at Shiite Kurds (Faili Kurds) who sided with Iranians during the Iraq-Iran War. The attacks resulted in the death of at least 50,000 (some reports estimate as many as 182,000) people, many of them women and children. A team of Human Rights Watch investigators determined, after analyzing eighteen tons of captured Iraqi documents, testing soil samples and carrying out interviews with more than 350 witnesses, that the attacks on the Kurdish people were characterized by gross violations of human rights, including mass executions and disappearances of many tens of thousands of noncombatants, widespread use of chemical weapons including Sarin, mustard gas and nerve agents that killed thousands, the arbitrary imprisoning of tens of thousands of women, children, and elderly people for months in conditions of extreme deprivation, forced displacement of hundreds of thousands of villagers after the demolition of their homes, and the wholesale destruction of nearly two thousand villages along with their schools, mosques, farms and power stations.
In April 1991, after Saddam lost control of Kuwait in the Persian Gulf War, he cracked down ruthlessly against several uprisings in the Kurdish north and the Shia south. His forces committed full-scale massacres and other gross human rights violations against both groups similar to the violations mentioned before. Estimates of deaths during that time range from 20,000 to 100,000 for Kurds, and 60,000 to 130,000 for Shi'ites.
In June 1994, the Hussein regime in Iraq established severe penalties, including amputation, branding and the death penalty for criminal offenses such as theft, corruption, currency speculation and military desertion, while government members and Saddam's family members were immune from punishments ranging around these crimes.
On March 23, 2003, during the 2003 invasion of Iraq, Iraqi television presented and interviewed prisoners of war on TV, violating the Geneva Convention.
Also in April 2003, CNN revealed that it had withheld information about Iraq torturing journalists and Iraqi citizens in the 1990s. According to CNN's chief news executive, the channel had been concerned for the safety not only of its own staff, but also of Iraqi sources and informants, who could expect punishment for speaking freely to reporters. Also according to the executive, "other news organizations were in the same bind."
After the 2003 invasion of Iraq, several mass graves were found in Iraq containing several thousand bodies total and more are being uncovered to this day. While most of the dead in the graves were believed to have died in the 1991 uprising against Saddam Hussein, some of them appeared to have died due to executions or died at times other than the 1991 rebellion.
Also after the invasion, numerous torture centers were found in security offices and police stations throughout Iraq. The equipment found at these centers typically included hooks for hanging people by the hands for beatings, devices for electric shock and other equipment often found in nations with harsh security services and other authoritarian nations.

And this is just a small list of the ones we know about.

So you keep looking at the world through your spectacles that allow you to see things the way you want to, without doing any research behind it. What you may consider a few is too much for the person who actually knows a little on the subject matter to hand.

And is the world a safer place after getting rid of these tyrants? I'd agree and say no. This is because there are still many more tyrants who we need to take action against to guarantee our security. However, whatever decision is taken, there will always a number of people to consider it a 'wrong action' to take - much like the war.

And a very high standard of living in Iraq? Only if you were a leading member of the government of Ba'athist party. Everyone else pretty much had to make do with sh]t.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2014 15:29]

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 15:37 - Jun 23 with 1483 viewsdameedna

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 15:07 - Jun 23 by Lord_Bony

Ok I ll keep it simple.

Libya was bad before, just different to now
Syria was sinister before, now different
Egypt was worryingly sick before, now different but getting better
Iraq may have had good in infra but many professionals worked outside of Iraq before (some in Libya) and still will not return to their country of birth

New issue is returning Jihadist fighters
Motion is to keep them out of their 'home' countries
Even though those countries may have made the same mistakes
Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 15:41 - Jun 23 with 1482 viewsLord_Bony

Whatever those figures a lot more have died the last 10 years. The bit that really gets me is the sacrifice of our young men and women and for what? Same in Afghanistan.

We have funded these extremists and armed them to the teeth they are now running amok in the middle east and will soon be the government of Iraq..i would choose Saddam any day of the week .

Believe it or not the vast majority of men,women and children were far better off under his rule.The world was much safer.We invaded Iraq on a lie about WMDs that simply did not exist.

Means your cutting and pasting heres an interesting article from The Telegraph explaining just that.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iraq/9941309/Iraq-war-anniv

anyways nice talking off for me dinner now...
[Post edited 23 Jun 2014 15:42]

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returnin on 15:46 - Jun 23 with 1470 viewscontroversial_jack

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returnin on 22:07 - Jun 22 by Dyfnant

So do you believe any returnees be prosecuted if it's thought they've taken part in these conflicts?

You open a can of worms..British security contractors travel around the world to different conflicts, selling their expertise for profit. Do we prosecute these or just the ones we happen to dislike at the time?
Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returnin on 15:48 - Jun 23 with 1463 viewsDyfnant

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returnin on 15:46 - Jun 23 by controversial_jack

You open a can of worms..British security contractors travel around the world to different conflicts, selling their expertise for profit. Do we prosecute these or just the ones we happen to dislike at the time?

All of them

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 15:57 - Jun 23 with 1451 viewsLord_Bony

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 15:37 - Jun 23 by dameedna

Libya was bad before, just different to now
Syria was sinister before, now different
Egypt was worryingly sick before, now different but getting better
Iraq may have had good in infra but many professionals worked outside of Iraq before (some in Libya) and still will not return to their country of birth

New issue is returning Jihadist fighters
Motion is to keep them out of their 'home' countries
Even though those countries may have made the same mistakes

Im sorry but do you have the slightest idea of the standard of living, for most ordinary people in those countries before we overthrew the governments?

Their leaders may have been prize prix and no doubt some atrocities would have continued but the people were much better off than they are today...

Video 'Iraq would be better off under Saddam' http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iraq/article9941309.ece#ooi

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returnin on 18:58 - Jun 23 with 1413 viewsexiledclaseboy

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returnin on 22:07 - Jun 22 by Dyfnant

So do you believe any returnees be prosecuted if it's thought they've taken part in these conflicts?

Yes, if they've broken any laws they should be prosecuted. Never said or implied anything different.

Poll: Tory leader

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 22:36 - Jun 23 with 1374 viewsJackoBoostardo

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 15:57 - Jun 23 by Lord_Bony

Im sorry but do you have the slightest idea of the standard of living, for most ordinary people in those countries before we overthrew the governments?

Their leaders may have been prize prix and no doubt some atrocities would have continued but the people were much better off than they are today...

Video 'Iraq would be better off under Saddam' http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iraq/article9941309.ece#ooi

Having spoken to numbers of people in areas around Iraq who moved to escape the tyranny there - I'd have to disagree with your comments and those on the link.

Some of the stories I've heard will be comparible to the Nazi SS regime. And what is a standard of living when you spend most of it in hiding, or in fear of upsetting someone from the Ba'ath, or creating an enemy of a neighbour who just didn't like you (leading to you being reported for crimes against Saddam).

Outside the main towns and cities, small villages and townships were also subject to regular scrutiny.

He may have maintained a certain level of order within the country, but only through fear, greed and manipulation.

My annoyance with this situation, as mentioned earlier, revolves around the lives lost apparently for nothing. The current military do not appear to want to defend their homes, and instead act like cowards - and despite receiving billions of pounds worth of top spec military hardware and training which, incidentally, now lies in the hands of the insurgents. In one confrontation, 8,000 soldiers fled from a force numbering no more than 200!! Leaving tanks and equipment that the enemy now controls! F*cking cowards!!

What I therefore blame is the spineless Iraqi government and spineless Iraqi military command.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2014 22:46]

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 02:39 - Jun 24 with 1323 viewsFree_Willy

ISIS forces Iraqi Christians to pay jizya, tells them to convert to Islam or face the sword
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/06/isis-forces-iraqi-christians-to-pay-jizya-tell

One word: Islamofascism
Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 04:09 - Jun 24 with 1317 viewsdameedna

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 15:57 - Jun 23 by Lord_Bony

I am not exactly making this up or reading newspapers
If you want to really know how it was I can tell you
What do you want to know?
The standard if living was disgraceful for the majority
Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 04:14 - Jun 24 with 1316 viewsdameedna

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 22:36 - Jun 23 by JackoBoostardo

Having spoken to numbers of people in areas around Iraq who moved to escape the tyranny there - I'd have to disagree with your comments and those on the link.

Some of the stories I've heard will be comparible to the Nazi SS regime. And what is a standard of living when you spend most of it in hiding, or in fear of upsetting someone from the Ba'ath, or creating an enemy of a neighbour who just didn't like you (leading to you being reported for crimes against Saddam).

Outside the main towns and cities, small villages and townships were also subject to regular scrutiny.

He may have maintained a certain level of order within the country, but only through fear, greed and manipulation.

My annoyance with this situation, as mentioned earlier, revolves around the lives lost apparently for nothing. The current military do not appear to want to defend their homes, and instead act like cowards - and despite receiving billions of pounds worth of top spec military hardware and training which, incidentally, now lies in the hands of the insurgents. In one confrontation, 8,000 soldiers fled from a force numbering no more than 200!! Leaving tanks and equipment that the enemy now controls! F*cking cowards!!

What I therefore blame is the spineless Iraqi government and spineless Iraqi military command.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2014 22:46]

I just re-read your notes as am bit busy about to fly out Friday
Interesting
Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 09:59 - Jun 24 with 1282 viewsmax936

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 01:12 - Jun 23 by truckjack

Australia is totally right for not being soft with these terrorists. The one's returning to the Uk are just being given cautions, ooh how awful. Australia has a very tight immigration policy where they only allow people in permanently who are on their skills shortage list in general. The boat loads from various countries are turned back or the people are returned by the Australian Navy. Even us, as a fellow Commonwealth Country have difficulty being allowed permanent entry.
Why do immigrants from all over the world, crossing many other countries, make their way to our shores?
Because were a soft touch country with no backbone, scared of the race card being pulled out, scared of standing up for our own way of life & tradition while bending over backwards to appease the ethnic minority.

That's a hell of a post

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 10:17 - Jun 24 with 1272 viewsVetchitBack

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 02:39 - Jun 24 by Free_Willy

ISIS forces Iraqi Christians to pay jizya, tells them to convert to Islam or face the sword
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/06/isis-forces-iraqi-christians-to-pay-jizya-tell

One word: Islamofascism

The future.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024