Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning 11:03 - Jun 21 with 12352 viewsFree_Willy

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/06/20/Australia-to-stop-killer-ji

Not in the UK, we let them have street protests, teach in schools and decapitate soldiers on the streets of London. For FSake get a grip you islamophile gimps, what's it going to take for you absolute minges to do something, before a chemical bomb goes off in a major European city and all hell breaks loose. Jesus Christ
Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 22:03 - Jun 27 with 1397 viewsCygnus

What is Brietbart?
Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 22:05 - Jun 27 with 1394 viewsexiledclaseboy

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 22:03 - Jun 27 by Cygnus

What is Brietbart?

A news/opinion website beloved of those on the right who laughably maintain that it's an unbiased source of news.

Poll: Tory leader

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 22:49 - Jun 27 with 1371 viewsLohengrin

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 22:05 - Jun 27 by exiledclaseboy

A news/opinion website beloved of those on the right who laughably maintain that it's an unbiased source of news.

There never has been any such thing as unbiased reportage.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 01:16 - Jun 28 with 1336 viewsDyfnant

Looks like there may be some job creation in the north of England
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-28053031

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 11:32 - Jun 28 with 1316 viewsLord_Bony

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 01:16 - Jun 28 by Dyfnant

Looks like there may be some job creation in the north of England
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-28053031

Now this I agree with ...rebuild Hadrians Wall and keep those feckers out...lol

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 12:19 - Jun 28 with 1301 viewsDyfnant

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 11:32 - Jun 28 by Lord_Bony

Now this I agree with ...rebuild Hadrians Wall and keep those feckers out...lol

The pied piper's required to send the ginger army home

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 13:58 - Jun 28 with 1270 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 14:53 - Jun 23 by JackoBoostardo

I see where you're coming from. But it's impossible to say whether your "perfect world" scenario would have occurred had we not stepped in. Fact remains though that Saddam Hussein and his regime were responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people during his time in charge - so whilst I do not necessarily agree an invasion was the best solution, Saddam needed to go.

And you say Saddam kept Al Qaeda under control? Define the level of control he had. And control at what cost? The deaths of thousands of innocent people through the testing of nerve gasses maybe? (example in point - whole towns populated by Iraqi Kurds eradicated through the use of gas testing). And if Saddam had gone, and when his regime is viewed as a whole, it's clear he would have been replaced by an equally a big a dick as he was, if not worse. The likely candidate would have been Ali Hassan al-Majid (a.k.a. Chemical Ali), or Tariq Aziz... equally as bad vindictive, sadistic shits.

You then have to consider that Iraq have been given the opportunity of self autonomy and governance following the withdrawal of our troops, only to fall over itself with sheer incompetence and negligent/coward-like actions of the fighting force that billions of pounds has been injected into.

Whilst Saddam was given multiple opportunities to comply with UN charters and orders regarding the use of chemical weapons and WMD's, he continually bragged and goaded his way through sheer arrogance, in the false belief the west was too weak. So considering the above issues, would further sanctions have been a good thing (punishing the people) or removal of the head (making way for another maniac to take over). Or a third choice, would you have been happy to sit back, watch as many more innocents get slaughtered by a murderous regime and take action only when it's too late.

Now you may read this and thing "What is the point he's getting at?" . Well, what I am saying it - It's easy to sit back and criticise the actions taken, after it's been taken. Even easier if it's then perceived to be the wrong decision. Fact is, running a country and being responsible for maintaining world order is never an easy task.

Now from memory, we haven't invaded Syria, Libya, Egypt and Turkey... is all okay there?

Islam has been the most destructive force in the middle east and has been prior to any actions taken by the west.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2014 15:00]

Al Qaeda didn't exist in Iraq under Saddam's rule. They do now.
Even if Isis take Baghdad and slaughter Shi ites and destroy their shrines there are rival Sunni factions who despise Isis because they have hijacked their Sunni revolution and that's where the next flashpoint will start.
This all stems from the U.S. Governments installation of the Al Maliki puppet regime where Sunnis have no rights like the Shia before them. Typical blundering by the world's self appointed policeman and oil thief

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 14:01 - Jun 28 with 1267 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 12:12 - Jun 24 by JackoBoostardo

Lord... you appear to be confusing things here. Whilst these countries were indeed oil rich, the proceeds were kept by the elite and corrupt. Very little was given to the people, or to benefit the people. Again, to reiterate, the only people with high standards of living were the elitist party members loyal to Saddam/Gadaffi etc...

I don't understand why you believe everything was rosy before the invasion! It clearly was far from that. Keep believing what you want though - I prefer to deal with facts.

I would tend to pay attention to what Harvard university types say as they've usually done some research. It's what universities do .............

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 14:13 - Jun 28 with 1256 viewsexiledclaseboy

Australia to stop Killer Jihadists returning on 22:49 - Jun 27 by Lohengrin

There never has been any such thing as unbiased reportage.

I completely agree.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024