Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Words you want commentators to say about Qpr this new season 20:46 - Jul 7 with 2786 viewsloftboy

"Free scoring Rangers"

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Words you want commentators to say about Qpr this new season on 20:49 - Jul 7 with 1952 viewsTopCat34

Runaway leaders QPR
Words you want commentators to say about Qpr this new season on 20:53 - Jul 7 with 1939 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

They really are a club to behold! THIS is how you run a football club and just look at the performances they are churning out week after week! They will fully deserve their first Premier League title, taken at a canter, and look out Bayern, Barça and Real, QPR are coming for the European crown next season!

I'll settle for: worthy of their place in the premier league next season.
Words you want commentators to say about Qpr this new season on 20:54 - Jul 7 with 1938 viewsbosh67

And Harry's plan B has worked again.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Words you want commentators to say about Qpr this new season on 21:01 - Jul 7 with 1926 viewsFredManRave

Unbelievable. It's another Bobby Dazzler.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Words you want commentators to say about Qpr this new season on 21:10 - Jul 7 with 1917 viewsMonahoop

After another win over Chelsea.

'' It's true. There is only one club in West London.''

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Words you want commentators to say about Qpr this new season on 21:17 - Jul 7 with 1894 viewsjamois

"And it's Remy......Remy to Sigthorsson...beautiful reverse pass......gooooooaaaalllll - too easy for the superhoops"

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Words you want commentators to say about Qpr this new season on 21:19 - Jul 7 with 1892 viewsmichael67

"And with that final minute goal by Zamora, Queens Park Rangers are into europe, relagating Chelsea into the Championship by a single point. What a final day of the season."

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Words you want commentators to say about Qpr this new season on 21:23 - Jul 7 with 1885 viewskropotkin41

How about "unremarkable, solid mid-table. Until you mentioned them I'd forgotten all about them" ?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Login to get fewer ads

Words you want commentators to say about Qpr this new season on 21:28 - Jul 7 with 1874 viewsTacticalR

Words you want commentators to say about Qpr this new season on 21:23 - Jul 7 by kropotkin41

How about "unremarkable, solid mid-table. Until you mentioned them I'd forgotten all about them" ?

Yes, nothing would be good.

Air hostess clique

Words you want commentators to say about Qpr this new season on 21:30 - Jul 7 with 1870 viewsBlackCrowe

It's their brick wall defence and free flowing attack that has confounded the punditss and put Rangers in the top half and it's only March.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Words you want commentators to say about Qpr this new season on 21:41 - Jul 7 with 1853 viewseasthertsr

Unbelievable Jeff! Terry has been sent off at Loftus Road for racially abusing the other Ferdinand brother!
[Post edited 7 Jul 2014 21:42]
Words you want commentators to say about Qpr this new season on 21:53 - Jul 7 with 1825 viewsted_hendrix

"Look at the tits on that"

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Words you want commentators to say about Qpr this new season on 21:59 - Jul 7 with 1810 viewsRANGERS4EVER

"What fantastic team spirit, the stuff needed to win this FA Cup final"

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Words you want commentators to say about Qpr this new season on 22:04 - Jul 7 with 1799 viewsthemodfather

and qpr celebrate the title and the fans can look forward to a european campaign
Words you want commentators to say about Qpr this new season on 22:13 - Jul 7 with 1788 viewsqueensparker

"And welcome to Fortress Loftus Road for another Monday night show where you can see from the looks on the Spurs' players faces that they know they're going to be in for a game today. QPR, the team nobody wants to play right now. According to latest reports six Chelsea players remain in hospital after that incredible, record-breaking derby victory which saw Mourinho banned from football for life, and that was just one game in a remarkable few months of tough tackling and goals galore. Who said modern football had to be a non-contact sport?"
Words you want commentators to say about Qpr this new season on 22:13 - Jul 7 with 1787 viewsHooparoo

Loftus Road has become an impregnable fortress this season.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Words you want commentators to say about Qpr this new season on 22:30 - Jul 7 with 1762 viewsFearless

"And Adel Taarabt proves yet again what a talent he is, combining amazing individual skill with a real team ethic - a joy to behold as Rangers run riot"
Words you want commentators to say about Qpr this new season on 22:41 - Jul 7 with 1740 viewsderbyhoop

Into additional time and with Rangers two up, they've surely secured their place in the Premier League for another season. With 7 games still left. Chelsea have been outplayed and out fought. They'll need to bounce back in the fight for that last Champions League place.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Words you want commentators to say about Qpr this new season on 22:41 - Jul 7 with 1739 viewsdanehoop

Words you want commentators to say about Qpr this new season on 22:30 - Jul 7 by Fearless

"And Adel Taarabt proves yet again what a talent he is, combining amazing individual skill with a real team ethic - a joy to behold as Rangers run riot"

And QPR doing just enough to stay up this season, condemning Stoke to the Championship along with the shock of the season, Chelsea. Both teams form has seen their managers sacked. And Hughes case, publicly tarred and feathered.

Never knowingly understood

Words you want commentators to say about Qpr this new season on 22:48 - Jul 7 with 1734 viewsTheBlob

Well it sure tastes like processed cheese to me.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Words you want commentators to say about Qpr this new season on 23:31 - Jul 7 with 1684 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

'John Terry there predictably refusing to shake Clint Hill's hand after tabloid revelations that Hill was found in bed with Terry's wife the night Chelsea were knocked out the champions league'
Words you want commentators to say about Qpr this new season on 23:35 - Jul 7 with 1678 viewsJAPRANGERS

Words you want commentators to say about Qpr this new season on 23:31 - Jul 7 by BazzaInTheLoft

'John Terry there predictably refusing to shake Clint Hill's hand after tabloid revelations that Hill was found in bed with Terry's wife the night Chelsea were knocked out the champions league'

Words you want commentators to say about Qpr this new season on 23:38 - Jul 7 with 1675 viewsJAPRANGERS

Hughes runs for the safety of the dressing room 10 minutes after the start of the game, sobbing, as the level of abuse reaches unbelievable heights.

(this is one game I just have to come over for. You RRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!)
Words you want commentators to say about Qpr this new season on 00:51 - Jul 8 with 1646 viewsPommyhoop

My Word.!.! The last time Rangers looked this good was when I played for them under Gerry Francis!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Words you want commentators to say about Qpr this new season on 08:18 - Jul 8 with 1540 viewsessextaxiboy

"That takes QPR on to 40 points so they should enjoy a relaxed Christmas "
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024