Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you sell Bony for 25 million 23:20 - Jul 31 with 3481 viewsBorojack

And with the proceeds we could buy.

A striker say 10 mil
Centre half 7 mil
DM 5 mil
right back 3 mil..

Plenty of strength in depth.
Also Bony could have a mare this season
like Michu did last.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Would you sell Bony for 25 million on 23:22 - Jul 31 with 2540 viewsRancid

No.Maybe next season but it's too late now to be chopping and changing.
Would you sell Bony for 25 million on 23:23 - Jul 31 with 2535 viewsJACKARSE

Its a NO from me .......
Would you sell Bony for 25 million on 23:25 - Jul 31 with 2526 viewsjacktar

Definite no from me. To play with untried strikers could be a disaster.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Would you sell Bony for 25 million on 23:26 - Jul 31 with 2518 viewsKingBony

Would you sell Bony for 25 million on 23:25 - Jul 31 by jacktar

Definite no from me. To play with untried strikers could be a disaster.

Yes 25m in the bank no brainer

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Would you sell Bony for 25 million on 23:35 - Jul 31 with 2473 viewsjacktar

Would you sell Bony for 25 million on 23:26 - Jul 31 by KingBony

Yes 25m in the bank no brainer

And when the goals don't come from our new strikeforce and the Championship is beckoning? We don't need the money! You think going out and finding another 25 goal a season player would be easy?
No brainer .... Naah!

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Would you sell Bony for 25 million on 23:38 - Jul 31 with 2465 viewsRancid

You need to change your name mucka.
Would you sell Bony for 25 million on 23:51 - Jul 31 with 2421 viewsdeanscfc

Nonononononono.

Maybe earlier in the summer but its way too late now. He'll be worth plenty next season too unless he somehow gets a michu type injury.
Would you sell Bony for 25 million on 00:10 - Aug 1 with 2393 viewstrolley_jack

Why fans get pleased or too worried about how much we get for a player as its not a given that money will get re-invested in the squad. We have a great player in Bony lets keep him, We won't see a penny of that "£25m" but we get to see Big Wilf every week. Personally be happier with Bony in our squad than going to sleep thinking of the club with money i may never see the benifit of.
Login to get fewer ads

Would you sell Bony for 25 million on 00:33 - Aug 1 with 2355 viewsepaul

Is that euros or Pounds, shillings and pence

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Would you sell Bony for 25 million on 00:56 - Aug 1 with 2328 viewsDaithejack

Having the money and getting the players in are two different things, too late in the window now so its a big f#%king nooooooooo from me.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Would you sell Bony for 25 million on 01:41 - Aug 1 with 2292 viewsAnotherJohn

There are one or two on PS for whom success seems to be being the richest club in the Championship. It will be very interesting to see how Southampton get on this season.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2014 1:41]
Would you sell Bony for 25 million on 02:04 - Aug 1 with 2270 viewsSwansNZ

Definitely not.

We don’t need the money. Probably not even to fund the purchases mentioned in the OP.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Would you sell Bony for 25 million on 05:18 - Aug 1 with 2200 viewsDrizzle

Lukaku going for £25m, McCormak going for £11m and you want to spend £10m replacing Bony.
M'Kay.
Would you sell Bony for 25 million on 05:38 - Aug 1 with 2182 viewsphact0rri

Bony does his job and then some. He's great. no need to tilt the strategy going into the season. I have faith that he'll deliver even more so than he did last season.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Would you sell Bony for 25 million on 06:25 - Aug 1 with 2140 viewsPacemaker

Would you sell Bony for 25 million on 05:18 - Aug 1 by Drizzle

Lukaku going for £25m, McCormak going for £11m and you want to spend £10m replacing Bony.
M'Kay.

This!

Jan Molby highlighted on Eurosport the problem with spending £10 million on a striker, everyone at the bottom is spending more than that on strikers.

"The problem with the £10-15m bracket is that any Premier League club operates in that range. West Ham went there with Eder Valencia and Everton have doubled it for Romelu Lukaku. Promoted teams will spend that kind of money too. The TV cash means you have to spend tens of millions to compete, unless there’s a caveat in there, whether contractual or otherwise.

While it’s very difficult to get yourself a bargain these days, there are promising strikers that Liverpool could target, for reasonable prices (well relatively reasonable, anyway).

I know Swansea are making noises about cashing in on Wilfried Bony, and I think he would be a very good option with his physical and technical attributes — scoring 25 goals in a struggling team is not to be sniffed at, not in your first season at this level. He would probably cost around £20m, but it would be well spent, particularly given Fabio Borini will exit for around £14m if all goes to plan."

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Would you sell Bony for 25 million on 07:31 - Aug 1 with 2027 viewsZut_Alors

No. He's got 3 years left on his contract, which means we'll still be in a good bargaining position next summer or in Jan if we're already on 30 points and a huge fee comes in.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2014 7:32]
Would you sell Bony for 25 million on 07:38 - Aug 1 with 2011 viewsWhiterockin

We have no European football this season, so are only playing only one match a week up until Christmas (unless we have a good run in the carling Cup). Therefore we need a very strong team not a strong squad. Why let an automatic starter go to buy players who may not even make the bench.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Would you sell Bony for 25 million on 08:26 - Aug 1 with 1932 viewshobo

£25m wouldn't even buy his thighs
Would you sell Bony for 25 million on 08:49 - Aug 1 with 1881 viewsjacksinceever

No. I wouldn't sell him at the moment for £35-£40 million. Too important to the team. If he goes then we deal with it. Otherwise, no way.
Would you sell Bony for 25 million on 08:55 - Aug 1 with 1869 viewsmeatypotato

To late in the day for us to sell now surely. If we did it would put us on the back foot before the season has already started.
Would you sell Bony for 25 million on 09:16 - Aug 1 with 1826 viewstomdickharry

Would you sell Bony for 25 million on 23:35 - Jul 31 by jacktar

And when the goals don't come from our new strikeforce and the Championship is beckoning? We don't need the money! You think going out and finding another 25 goal a season player would be easy?
No brainer .... Naah!

Nail hit firmly on the head. Anyway its a hypothetical situation Bony isn't for sale unless a purchasing club pay silly money would say that would be in the region of £35/£40M.
Would you sell Bony for 25 million on 09:27 - Aug 1 with 1790 viewsmattjenkins1990

I would seriously consider it, 25 million is a lot of money could re-invest it sensibly plus Bony will be out for some of the season with the African Cup of Nations.

Poll: Would you welcome Investment

Would you sell Bony for 25 million on 09:37 - Aug 1 with 1775 viewsJackSomething

I wouldn't sell him for £25m, but I'm pretty sure the club would.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Would you sell Bony for 25 million on 09:40 - Aug 1 with 1767 viewsJackSomething

Would you sell Bony for 25 million on 09:16 - Aug 1 by tomdickharry

Nail hit firmly on the head. Anyway its a hypothetical situation Bony isn't for sale unless a purchasing club pay silly money would say that would be in the region of £35/£40M.

£35/£40m? Good one.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Would you sell Bony for 25 million on 10:06 - Aug 1 with 1704 viewsJACKARSE

Would you sell Bony for 25 million on 09:27 - Aug 1 by mattjenkins1990

I would seriously consider it, 25 million is a lot of money could re-invest it sensibly plus Bony will be out for some of the season with the African Cup of Nations.

How would you spend the £25M assuming it is all reinvested ..... assuming your bids are successful and the player wants to come here which is not always the case (Payat, Besic) ..... IMO we need Bafi, Wilf plus another type of striker ..... if one of them gets injured then a lot falls on the other's shoulders and we have no options to change tactics ..... Donnelly was probably ear marked as 3rd striker but is now injured and isn't proven IMO ....... Emnes could play there but is this good enough to compete in the PL ....

We only have 2 weeks to go so we need to keep big Wilf and get another striker IMO
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024