Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread 14:22 - Aug 2 with 16523 viewsSaxonDale

Team has just been announced, thought Hill would have had a stronger squad out tbf.

Rochdale- Diba, Rafferty, Bennett, Eastham, McGinty, Rose, Fox, Hery, Allen, Vincenti, Donnelly Subs- Collis, Kisimba, Bell, Hasler-Cregg, Logan, Cannon, Morgan, BBM

Match Thread on 07:41 - Aug 4 with 1719 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Match Thread on 11:42 - Aug 3 by TalkingSutty

Shut up you big wuss, you`re getting your knickers in a twist about nothing. I don't like BBM as a player and its something that you`re going to have to deal with no matter how much it obviously grates you, I don't like Donnelly either but is that ok?

God, I never knew a grown man (I take it you are grown up looking at your user name) could get so upset over somebody else`s opinion (there I dared to say it) of a lower league footballer. I wont change my mind, try not to let it eat you away BigDaveMy Cock.

"I wont change my mind"

And there we have it.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Match Thread on 09:57 - Aug 4 with 1567 viewsfantazie

Match Thread on 20:12 - Aug 2 by TommoRAFC

Camps rested too with Muldoon and Bunney sitting out injured... Just to add to your point a bit more.

what a pretentious balloon, the season hasn't started yet, we're not eaxactly Real Madrid FGS..
Match Thread on 09:59 - Aug 4 with 1561 viewsfantazie

Match Thread on 20:07 - Aug 2 by ColDale

If I was a Bury fan, I'd be worried after today.. There is such a gulf in class between the two clubs, it's unreal. Today we rested Lillis, Lancashire, Done, Lund, Henderson, Andrew, and Tanser, yet still we were a dodgy offside away from beating the favourites for League Two at full strength (and boosted by the absence of Tutte - them not us)

I think we had 10 players today who are 20 or younger, and these kids just show what a wonderful position we are in. Whatever hill is paid, its not enough. As a club, we look set up for the next 3 or 4 years when you think that some of the subs are two years away from threatening the first team.

Yes there were negatives, but McGinty won't start a game all season, and with four strikers on the books and trialling another, I wouldn't be surprised if George heads for the exit doors before the month is out. But that starting line up had 3 players at most in the positions they'll be in next Saturday.

What a pretentious balloon, the season hasn't started yet, we're not exactly Real Madrid FGS..
Match Thread on 12:04 - Aug 4 with 1438 viewsTVOS1907

Match Thread on 09:59 - Aug 4 by fantazie

What a pretentious balloon, the season hasn't started yet, we're not exactly Real Madrid FGS..

I think you mean a 'League One pretentious balloon'.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match Thread on 12:09 - Aug 4 with 1426 viewsColDale

ready to jump on your hook
Match Thread on 14:07 - Aug 4 with 1292 viewsfitzochris

Day was due on Sky Sports News. Did anyone hear what excrement he pedalled?
[Post edited 4 Aug 2014 14:08]

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Match Thread on 15:14 - Aug 4 with 1202 viewsSaxonDale

Flitcroft has confirmed Joe Thompson will be offered a contract. Really pleased for him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024