Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Popular Peoples Front 14:57 - Sep 5 with 4530 viewsDiscodroids

....Of QPR Message Boards.....

what qprdot.org think of us....

http://www.qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?t=74060

"I occasionally venture to fantasy island, but only really during the transfer window to see if there's any further insight. I rarely go there though, simply because the ignorance, bigotry and stupidity on there is astounding."

deadendjob from new zealand!!

page 2.

tbf some good comments though..

I Reckon we can peacefully co exist, like' the warriors' bopping there way back to coney island/loftus road...

Cyrus: Now, look what we have here before us. We got the Saracens sitting next to the Jones Street Boys. We've got theLFW Moonrunners right by the Van Cortlandt .ORGRangers. Nobody is wasting nobody. That... is a miracle. And miracles is the way things ought to be.

Cyrus: Can you dig it?

Gang Members LFW/QPR.ORG: YEAH!

[Post edited 5 Sep 2014 18:36]

'From Little Acorns, Harold..'

The Popular Peoples Front on 20:44 - Sep 5 with 1261 viewsDWQPR

The Popular Peoples Front on 20:39 - Sep 5 by Northernr

It wasn't the sensational comments. If you're so devoid of attention that you have to resort to lying about signings at a Championship football club, and sitting in your bed room pretending to be Flavio Briatore doing an interview, and accosting QPR players on SAR pretending to be their best mates, and banging that fcking drum, that's fine.

It's when the snide personal stuff started against anybody who threatened his website or his beloved Gianni - particularly Finney who had stuff about his daughter and business put online - that he, and his weird little MYU sidekick, showed themselves up. Trying to target individual supporters of good standing and driving them out of their football club. Cnts trick. The Sousa thing was a total disgrace as well.

Absolutely no surprise whatsoever that now Paladini has gone and the free press box privileges have dried up that you never see him around. Those he came after, of course, still here supporting the team, just as they were before, just as they always will be.

The cünt was C***sea anyway. Shame Finney didn't land one on him. By the way Norf, who is the northernr that posts on the dotorg if it isn't you?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

The Popular Peoples Front on 20:47 - Sep 5 with 1257 viewsNorthernr

The Popular Peoples Front on 20:44 - Sep 5 by DWQPR

The cünt was C***sea anyway. Shame Finney didn't land one on him. By the way Norf, who is the northernr that posts on the dotorg if it isn't you?

No idea mate, didn't know there was one.
The Popular Peoples Front on 20:57 - Sep 5 with 1233 viewsdanehoop

The Popular Peoples Front on 20:39 - Sep 5 by Northernr

It wasn't the sensational comments. If you're so devoid of attention that you have to resort to lying about signings at a Championship football club, and sitting in your bed room pretending to be Flavio Briatore doing an interview, and accosting QPR players on SAR pretending to be their best mates, and banging that fcking drum, that's fine.

It's when the snide personal stuff started against anybody who threatened his website or his beloved Gianni - particularly Finney who had stuff about his daughter and business put online - that he, and his weird little MYU sidekick, showed themselves up. Trying to target individual supporters of good standing and driving them out of their football club. Cnts trick. The Sousa thing was a total disgrace as well.

Absolutely no surprise whatsoever that now Paladini has gone and the free press box privileges have dried up that you never see him around. Those he came after, of course, still here supporting the team, just as they were before, just as they always will be.

And he was originally a Chelsea fan wasnt he?

Never knowingly understood

The Popular Peoples Front on 21:30 - Sep 5 with 1193 viewssmegma

The Popular Peoples Front on 20:57 - Sep 5 by danehoop

And he was originally a Chelsea fan wasnt he?

He'd support Al Qaeeda FC if he got a free match ticket.
The Popular Peoples Front on 22:43 - Sep 5 with 1129 viewsJuzzie

The Popular Peoples Front on 18:04 - Sep 5 by Marc

So you are saying the majority of users on there are cnts?

Nice solidarity right there.

Some LFW posters are far more vile with the insults to their fellow fans than i have ever seen on watrb.

"So you are saying....."

Have a look on the 'random irritations' thread and see what I think about people who put words into other peoples mouths.

Read again what I said. I said that because of WATRB fans of other clubs think we are "ALL" cnts, I made no mention of people themselves specifically on WATRB. It's funny how people who say "so you are saying..." are usually the ones who are most defensive.

[Post edited 5 Sep 2014 22:57]
The Popular Peoples Front on 11:04 - Sep 6 with 1019 viewstoboboly

The Popular Peoples Front on 18:04 - Sep 5 by Marc

So you are saying the majority of users on there are cnts?

Nice solidarity right there.

Some LFW posters are far more vile with the insults to their fellow fans than i have ever seen on watrb.

Watrb is the most cnty place full of cnty people and run by cnts.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

The Popular Peoples Front on 12:34 - Sep 6 with 989 viewsMarc

The Popular Peoples Front on 22:43 - Sep 5 by Juzzie

"So you are saying....."

Have a look on the 'random irritations' thread and see what I think about people who put words into other peoples mouths.

Read again what I said. I said that because of WATRB fans of other clubs think we are "ALL" cnts, I made no mention of people themselves specifically on WATRB. It's funny how people who say "so you are saying..." are usually the ones who are most defensive.

[Post edited 5 Sep 2014 22:57]

Woah, apologies Juzzie, i had no idea you're such a sensitive soul. Looking through that thread you seem to be quite an angry chap.

You implied opposition fans think 'All' QPR fans are cnts because of watrb which in turn implies that you must think that of the users, does it not? Or have i got the wrong end of the stick? It was a simple question to begin with, but going by the random irritation thread i picture you getting all angry about it.
The Popular Peoples Front on 12:37 - Sep 6 with 986 viewsMarc

The Popular Peoples Front on 11:04 - Sep 6 by toboboly

Watrb is the most cnty place full of cnty people and run by cnts.

Point proven.

There might be some weird conflict between the two sites but i have never seen a watrb poster use such vile insults towards the user base of lfw.

Can understand where Clive is coming from but to me the impression i get is some of you are just sheep tagging along disliking various people for no apparent reason.

Have said my piece on the matter now, count me out.
Login to get fewer ads

The Popular Peoples Front on 12:38 - Sep 6 with 984 viewsDiscodroids

The Popular Peoples Front on 12:34 - Sep 6 by Marc

Woah, apologies Juzzie, i had no idea you're such a sensitive soul. Looking through that thread you seem to be quite an angry chap.

You implied opposition fans think 'All' QPR fans are cnts because of watrb which in turn implies that you must think that of the users, does it not? Or have i got the wrong end of the stick? It was a simple question to begin with, but going by the random irritation thread i picture you getting all angry about it.

oi marc...ive just seen your signature!!!!

The Popular Peoples Front on 15:03 - Sep 6 with 944 viewsDiscodroids

http://www.qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?t=74077

"rrrreal fu cking high"

The Popular Peoples Front on 18:57 - Sep 6 with 869 viewsJuzzie

The Popular Peoples Front on 12:34 - Sep 6 by Marc

Angry? Not really but been really stressful at work lately hence letting off steam

All I'm trying too say is that on the whole WATRB gives QPR fans a bad name. It may have evolved from its original owners but there are plenty of people with long memories. Do you recall those early days? If not, maybe that's why you might not understand the negative opinion of that forum.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024