Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Borini 13:25 - Dec 14 with 2454 viewsBig_Phil

I think its fair to say that his Liverpool career is officially over after BRs team selection today!

I know its been done to death on here but he could give us something very different in January (even though he must be odds on to be at the Mackems) in my opinion

Any takers?
Borini on 13:30 - Dec 14 with 2426 viewsreddythered

He'll be there longer than Rodgers. Next manager may play him.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Borini on 13:41 - Dec 14 with 2366 viewsPozuelosSideys

Whats this obsession with Borini? Was great for us - in the Championship.

Hasnt cut it in the Prem for Liverpool, Chelsea or Sunderland. Hes benchwarmer for the Premier League sadly.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Borini on 13:43 - Dec 14 with 2360 viewsDr_Winston

Borini on 13:41 - Dec 14 by PozuelosSideys

Hasnt cut it in the Prem for Liverpool, Chelsea or Sunderland. Hes benchwarmer for the Premier League sadly.

He's done OK for Sunderland, but it's hard to see him offering anything different as cover for Wilf than Gomis.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Borini on 13:45 - Dec 14 with 2346 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Borini on 13:41 - Dec 14 by PozuelosSideys

Thought he didd well for Sunderland which is the only place he has been given a run of games.

Hes no Bony but I'd happily have him back

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Borini on 13:53 - Dec 14 with 2311 viewsC_jack

Completely different player to Wilf and Can make runs that Bony doesn't, more so because he just bulldozes his way through.

Would have him back on January 1st. Bring him home

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Borini on 14:04 - Dec 14 with 2267 viewsPozuelosSideys

Personally think the amount it would cost in transfer, plus the rediculous wage demands he has (was reported as him wanting £80-90k pw from QPR over the Summer) which he wont budge on is far too much.

Agreed we could do with somebody a bit pacey as an alternate option though. We should be looking at players like Patrick Bamford as a loan option for that sort of role. Shame hes at Middlesbrough.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Borini on 15:22 - Dec 14 with 2091 viewsSenhin

Borini on 14:04 - Dec 14 by PozuelosSideys

Personally think the amount it would cost in transfer, plus the rediculous wage demands he has (was reported as him wanting £80-90k pw from QPR over the Summer) which he wont budge on is far too much.

Agreed we could do with somebody a bit pacey as an alternate option though. We should be looking at players like Patrick Bamford as a loan option for that sort of role. Shame hes at Middlesbrough.

I don't blame him. They have paid more for worse and he probably didn't really want to go there. I'm sure his demands would be far more reasonable at a club he actually wanted to go to.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Borini on 15:25 - Dec 14 with 2070 viewsParlay

Did well for Roma too didn't he?

Im not sure though, he would probably cost more than he is worth, so on that basis id say no.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024