Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic 12:17 - Jan 4 with 52606 viewsexiledclaseboy

Apparently. Cue a few days of outraged reaction until Oldham change their mind.

Poll: Tory leader

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 18:29 - Jan 6 with 1753 viewssmoulder

It was a terrible thing Ched Evans was found guilty of, which he has served his sentence. Now with him trying to return to his former career without much success....... If he doesn't succeed in this, what job will he be allowed to do in the future ? Is there any job that the public will find acceptable ?......or is he destined for a life as a benefit scrounger?
I'm interested in what people thoughts are on this........ It's a strange situation to be in, and I wonder what would be a tolerable solution to it.
In the current mood of the media/public, surely he's up the creek without a paddle.
Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 18:34 - Jan 6 with 1733 viewsDarran

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 18:29 - Jan 6 by smoulder

It was a terrible thing Ched Evans was found guilty of, which he has served his sentence. Now with him trying to return to his former career without much success....... If he doesn't succeed in this, what job will he be allowed to do in the future ? Is there any job that the public will find acceptable ?......or is he destined for a life as a benefit scrounger?
I'm interested in what people thoughts are on this........ It's a strange situation to be in, and I wonder what would be a tolerable solution to it.
In the current mood of the media/public, surely he's up the creek without a paddle.

His girlfriends millionaire father has already said he'll give him a job.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 18:34 - Jan 6 with 1733 viewsParlay

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 18:29 - Jan 6 by smoulder

We have a nation that loves to castigate, blame and punish. I bet you there would be a fair few on here, let alone across the UK, who would have been happy to see Evans swing for it.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 18:36 - Jan 6 with 1724 viewsNOTRAC

Apparently his partner comes from a very wealthy family.
Why doesn't he offer to play for nothing on the basis that his wages go to an appropriate charity.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 18:39 - Jan 6 with 1711 viewssmoulder

It's a strange one to me......he probably will comeback into football because a lowly club as Oldham see a way of getting a former good prospect for naff all really. Football isn't squeaky clean from top to bottom, it's a ridiculous situation.
Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 18:41 - Jan 6 with 1696 viewsShaky

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 18:36 - Jan 6 by NOTRAC

Apparently his partner comes from a very wealthy family.
Why doesn't he offer to play for nothing on the basis that his wages go to an appropriate charity.

Right, because surely that is the dream of every right-thinking Englishman; to live off the wife's pocket money from her old man until he cloaks it and she inherits all the lolly.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2015 18:43]

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 18:47 - Jan 6 with 1685 viewssmoulder

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 18:41 - Jan 6 by Shaky

Right, because surely that is the dream of every right-thinking Englishman; to live off the wife's pocket money from her old man until he cloaks it and she inherits all the lolly.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2015 18:43]

Would that scenario be accepted by the media/public/fans ? It's a proper strange one if he never gets a job he would be branded as living of the taxpayers money. But he can get a job playing football but, it's deemed intolerable for the public.........would he be ok to do a minimum waged job?
Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 19:06 - Jan 6 with 1641 viewsParlay

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 10:50 - Jan 6 by ItchySphincter

Therein lies the point of the conviction. If what you say is true then she was in no state to consent. What she wrote on twitter has no bearing on that. Whatever your thoughts, the law as it stands has been applied. It would be interesting to know if you've looked at any of the case notes that are/were available.

Rubbish. She was in a state to go to a kebab shop, text her friends. Steal peoples food, jump in a taxi. Are you saying they dragged her to a hotel room? So how weren't they both done for rape then? She obviously DID consent to sex with blackmore, and both say she consented with Ched - she however cant even remember how she got there.

She asked for the CCTV, they refused but told her footballers had booked the room - she then tweeted her friends about winning big.

Forum celebrity

Login to get fewer ads

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 19:11 - Jan 6 with 1621 viewslondonlisa2001

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 19:06 - Jan 6 by Parlay

Rubbish. She was in a state to go to a kebab shop, text her friends. Steal peoples food, jump in a taxi. Are you saying they dragged her to a hotel room? So how weren't they both done for rape then? She obviously DID consent to sex with blackmore, and both say she consented with Ched - she however cant even remember how she got there.

She asked for the CCTV, they refused but told her footballers had booked the room - she then tweeted her friends about winning big.

wow - that's a whole lot of made up facts right there - you do know that chedevans.com is not a factual record don't you?

People that heard all the evidence convicted him.

Interesting to note btw that the AG is now investigating the web site itself for contempt of court - better make sure you gather all those 'facts' quickly before it gets taken down.
Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 19:18 - Jan 6 with 1603 viewsItchySphincter

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 19:06 - Jan 6 by Parlay

I'm not saying anythingmuch but FFS and for the last time WTF has whatever she tweeted afterwards go to with case? Seriously? What she said afterwards doesn't change what happened before now does it. Don't suppose you've ever got pissed and then had the horrors as slowly realise what you might have said or done whilst under the influence. Incredible.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 19:19 - Jan 6 with 1593 viewsreddythered

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 19:11 - Jan 6 by londonlisa2001

wow - that's a whole lot of made up facts right there - you do know that chedevans.com is not a factual record don't you?

Interesting to note btw that the AG is now investigating the web site itself for contempt of court - better make sure you gather all those 'facts' quickly before it gets taken down.

Indeed, Lisa.

Evans' odius sister and girlfriend painted the victim as someone looking for money. Interestingly, she's given precisely zero interviews, something that you'd expect a golddigger to do.

The whole tweets issue is garbage. Could easily refer to a conversation about what someone would do if they won the lottery. Love it though - a New York firefighter has mad hacking skillz to get the deleted tweets from a French server. He's so l33t... as they say in the trade.

Oh, and the victim lost her mobile phone that night. As chedevans.com claim, that meant her only way of contacting people was via facebook. Presumably the victim was carrying a laptop with her then, or Facebook have implemented a carrier pidgeon system then.

Ched Evans' sister is dumber than a bag of rocks. Not like she's a vested interest in seeing her brother make a lot of money or anything.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 19:33 - Jan 6 with 1567 viewsParlay

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 19:11 - Jan 6 by londonlisa2001

Then enlighten me, which parts are made up?

The CCTV footage shows her doing all of these things in the lead up to the taxi to the hotel. She was not dragged kicking and screaming, she consented. Hence why Blackmore was not convicted. She didnt remember how she got to the hotel so how does she remember if she consented or not?

The posts which she deleted from her twitter were later recovered by the google cache and posted in various places online about her buying her friends matching pink minis and taking them all on a luxury holiday.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2015 19:36]

Forum celebrity

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 19:47 - Jan 6 with 1533 viewslondonlisa2001

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 19:33 - Jan 6 by Parlay

Then enlighten me, which parts are made up?

The CCTV footage shows her doing all of these things in the lead up to the taxi to the hotel. She was not dragged kicking and screaming, she consented. Hence why Blackmore was not convicted. She didnt remember how she got to the hotel so how does she remember if she consented or not?

The posts which she deleted from her twitter were later recovered by the google cache and posted in various places online about her buying her friends matching pink minis and taking them all on a luxury holiday.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2015 19:36]

where did she 'steal' or 'jump' in a cab?

How did she text her mates given that her bag was left behind?

You have no idea what she consented to. There is, for a start, more than one CCTV account, it's just that little Ched's web site has only chosen to show the one that suits them (without permission as it happens).

They also, by the way, gave different stories about her consent.

Tell me this - we know that little Cheddy's brother filmed it all from outside the room. Why is it, do you think, that given it was all so consensual, and given that they have no problem in posting up illegal stuff on his little web site, that they haven't posted that? After all, it surely exonerates him doesn't it? ...

And why is it, that despite repeated attempts by the media, she has refused all offers of selling her story for what would surely be tens of thousands of pounds. Don't say because she's worried about her name getting out - little Ched's family and friends have made sure that everyone knows who she is and where she lives on about 5 occasions now.
Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 19:58 - Jan 6 with 1506 viewsParlay

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 19:47 - Jan 6 by londonlisa2001

where did she 'steal' or 'jump' in a cab?

How did she text her mates given that her bag was left behind?

You have no idea what she consented to. There is, for a start, more than one CCTV account, it's just that little Ched's web site has only chosen to show the one that suits them (without permission as it happens).

They also, by the way, gave different stories about her consent.

Tell me this - we know that little Cheddy's brother filmed it all from outside the room. Why is it, do you think, that given it was all so consensual, and given that they have no problem in posting up illegal stuff on his little web site, that they haven't posted that? After all, it surely exonerates him doesn't it? ...

And why is it, that despite repeated attempts by the media, she has refused all offers of selling her story for what would surely be tens of thousands of pounds. Don't say because she's worried about her name getting out - little Ched's family and friends have made sure that everyone knows who she is and where she lives on about 5 occasions now.

I didn't say she stole a cab Lisa. I said she stole peoples food in the Kebab shop caught on CCTV and shown in the courts as to her immediate actions prior to going to the hotel. Not in some comatose stupor being shepherded down some seedy alley by cloaked men.

She consented, if she didn't, then why on earth is Blackmore not done on rape charges too? She cannot remember getting there, so how does she remember commenting or not? She doesn't is the simple answer.

They did post about the mobile phone tapes, they said the mobile phone videos were unable to be made head nor tail of in terms of content.

I have no idea why she hasn't sold her story Lisa, a good guess would be that she doesn't look even worse than she does now after those tweets which are readily available to anyone who wants to see them of course.

The picture is being painted of a rapist in its worst form and it is nothing of the sort, he was charged with the lowest form of rape possible and to me it sounds like stuff that happens in city centres week in week out.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2015 19:59]

Forum celebrity

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 20:03 - Jan 6 with 1491 viewsreddythered

Yup, every day, every city centre you see people pretending to be to occupant of a room to falsely obtain a key from reception and then skulk out the fire escape to avoid detection.

It's the done thing these days apparently.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 20:06 - Jan 6 with 1481 viewsParlay

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 20:03 - Jan 6 by reddythered

Yup, every day, every city centre you see people pretending to be to occupant of a room to falsely obtain a key from reception and then skulk out the fire escape to avoid detection.

It's the done thing these days apparently.

I bet you every city centre on a weekend someone, no, multiple people have drunken one night stands where someone leaves unannounced and the female then wakes up not knowing what the heck went on last night and left to piece together the night before over her cornflakes laughing at the night before with her friends. In fact i know it does.

Half the blokes in uni with me would have been done for rape... And half the women.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2015 20:08]

Forum celebrity

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 20:09 - Jan 6 with 1464 viewsreddythered

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 20:06 - Jan 6 by Parlay

I bet you every city centre on a weekend someone, no, multiple people have drunken one night stands where someone leaves unannounced and the female then wakes up not knowing what the heck went on last night and left to piece together the night before over her cornflakes laughing at the night before with her friends. In fact i know it does.

Half the blokes in uni with me would have been done for rape... And half the women.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2015 20:08]

I'm sure it does.

The fact that scenario bears nothing in common with the Evans rape course is of course irrelevant, I presume?

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 20:09 - Jan 6 with 1464 viewslondonlisa2001

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 19:58 - Jan 6 by Parlay

I didn't say she stole a cab Lisa. I said she stole peoples food in the Kebab shop caught on CCTV and shown in the courts as to her immediate actions prior to going to the hotel. Not in some comatose stupor being shepherded down some seedy alley by cloaked men.

She consented, if she didn't, then why on earth is Blackmore not done on rape charges too? She cannot remember getting there, so how does she remember commenting or not? She doesn't is the simple answer.

They did post about the mobile phone tapes, they said the mobile phone videos were unable to be made head nor tail of in terms of content.

I have no idea why she hasn't sold her story Lisa, a good guess would be that she doesn't look even worse than she does now after those tweets which are readily available to anyone who wants to see them of course.

The picture is being painted of a rapist in its worst form and it is nothing of the sort, he was charged with the lowest form of rape possible and to me it sounds like stuff that happens in city centres week in week out.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2015 19:59]

I didn't say you said she stole a cab. That's what the punctuation is for.

And she didn't say that she'd consented or otherwise. It was Evans' own testimony that convicted him.

That's a bit unlucky about the mobile tapes isn't it?

You have no idea about tweets or anything else - it's all from his family.

And in city centres week in and week out, I wager that men don't let themselves into other people's hotel rooms and have sex with women that haven't given them permission to do so.

And there is no such thing as the 'lowest form of rape possible' but that in itself tells everyone exactly what they need to know about your view on it all.
Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 20:14 - Jan 6 with 1440 viewsParlay

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 20:09 - Jan 6 by londonlisa2001

I didn't say you said she stole a cab. That's what the punctuation is for.

And she didn't say that she'd consented or otherwise. It was Evans' own testimony that convicted him.

That's a bit unlucky about the mobile tapes isn't it?

You have no idea about tweets or anything else - it's all from his family.

And in city centres week in and week out, I wager that men don't let themselves into other people's hotel rooms and have sex with women that haven't given them permission to do so.

And there is no such thing as the 'lowest form of rape possible' but that in itself tells everyone exactly what they need to know about your view on it all.

There was no punctuation, you said steal or jump in a cab.

How can you tell me what I have an idea about? And how do you know what sources they come from? I have exactly an idea of what she tweeted as I've seen them as can you if you look.

So how come some are sentenced to 15 years for rape and others 5 then? You have already been told about mild cases of rape.

Everybody was drunk, details from everyone are sketchy, including the girl who cannot even remember getting there... Evans said he asked and she said yes, Blackmore said he asked and she said yes... She had no idea either way.

Strong case.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2015 20:16]

Forum celebrity

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 20:17 - Jan 6 with 1422 viewsreddythered

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 20:14 - Jan 6 by Parlay

How can you tell me what I have an idea about? And how do you know what sources they come from? I have exactly an idea of what she tweeted as I've seen them as can you if you look.

So how come some are sentenced to 15 years for rape and others 5 then? You have already been told about mild cases of rape.

Everybody was drunk, details from everyone are sketchy, including the girl who cannot even remember getting there... Evans said he asked and she said yes, Blackmore said he asked and she said yes... She had no idea either way.

Strong case.

People can look if they know the name / twitter handle of the victim.

Which I'm sure you're not stupid enough to reveal here given the court cases against those making the identity public.

Since you claim to have seen the tweets - and let's be blunt, you've seen the tweets publiched on the chedevans.com website - let's determine how they relate to the case.

They were made 5 months after Evans was charged. Nowhere do they refer to Evans whatsover. Nowhere do they refer to compensation. For all YOU or anyone knows, could well be a hypothetical conversation about what people would do if they won the lottery. The kind of conversation that happens in every city centre in fact.

Claiming they magically prove Evans innocent is a stretch for anybody to make.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2015 20:18]

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 20:20 - Jan 6 with 1404 viewsParlay

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 20:17 - Jan 6 by reddythered

People can look if they know the name / twitter handle of the victim.

Which I'm sure you're not stupid enough to reveal here given the court cases against those making the identity public.

Since you claim to have seen the tweets - and let's be blunt, you've seen the tweets publiched on the chedevans.com website - let's determine how they relate to the case.

They were made 5 months after Evans was charged. Nowhere do they refer to Evans whatsover. Nowhere do they refer to compensation. For all YOU or anyone knows, could well be a hypothetical conversation about what people would do if they won the lottery. The kind of conversation that happens in every city centre in fact.

Claiming they magically prove Evans innocent is a stretch for anybody to make.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2015 20:18]

Who says i saw them on the Ched Evans site? Of all the threads to be making stuff up on, this really isn't it. I did not see them on the Ched Evans site.

This is the issue, you cannot look at anything subjectively because anything that doesn't sit right... "Ched Evans family did it".
[Post edited 6 Jan 2015 20:20]

Forum celebrity

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 20:29 - Jan 6 with 1389 viewsreddythered

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 20:20 - Jan 6 by Parlay

Who says i saw them on the Ched Evans site? Of all the threads to be making stuff up on, this really isn't it. I did not see them on the Ched Evans site.

This is the issue, you cannot look at anything subjectively because anything that doesn't sit right... "Ched Evans family did it".
[Post edited 6 Jan 2015 20:20]

Like it or not, victims are entitled to anonymity.

So, since you've not seen the ones on the website, do any of the messages refer directly to the Evans case or compensation? I'd be amazed if they did.

Equally, the Evans clan on their site claim the tweets only emerged from a NY firefighter who hacked a french server. Are you thus saying that claim by the Evans website is false and the tweets can be seen without hacking? That would be quite interesting.

Hmm. Looked up the site of this l33t NY firefighter.

Guess what? The tweets are the same as on the chedevans.com website, where the names are removed.

Citing those tweets as some big intimation the victim lied to make money is utter bs; the kind of thing Kylie Evans makes up.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2015 20:30]

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 20:30 - Jan 6 with 1384 viewslondonlisa2001

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 20:14 - Jan 6 by Parlay

Strong case.

no I said 'steal' or 'jump in a cab' - I didn't say that those two things were connected and separated them in my answer to you.

And what on earth do you mean 'I have already been told about mild cases of rape' - what - by you? or by Shaky? Wow - experts are you?

The ONLY people that have heard all the evidence convicted him.

I am not prepared to discuss it anymore. Quite why you and others on here are so bloody desperate for him to be innocent is simply beyond me.
Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 20:38 - Jan 6 with 1364 viewsParlay

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 20:30 - Jan 6 by londonlisa2001

no I said 'steal' or 'jump in a cab' - I didn't say that those two things were connected and separated them in my answer to you.

And what on earth do you mean 'I have already been told about mild cases of rape' - what - by you? or by Shaky? Wow - experts are you?

The ONLY people that have heard all the evidence convicted him.

I am not prepared to discuss it anymore. Quite why you and others on here are so bloody desperate for him to be innocent is simply beyond me.

No you didnt lisa, scroll up - you said, and I quote

'steal' or 'jump' in a cab.

Completely different and well within my rights to read it as what it says and not to what you have now changed it to. But anyway...

Yes he even took screenshots for you. Do you not question the fact that rape is not a blanket sentence like first degree murder then?

I am not desperate for him to be innocent at all. I am making it patently obvious that this case is not the same as the rape cases we hear about and fear. His innocence or guilt in this mild case of rape is not for me to say, all I can state is how there are many facets to this and should not be portrayed the way it is.

My point is that our country allows people to work after prison and we should not change that policy because of Ched Evans. Whether he is guilty or not is something else, but if he is guilty then he is not guilty of the seedy, violent, controlling rape that doesn't even bear thinking about.

Forum celebrity

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 20:44 - Jan 6 with 1337 viewsParlay

Ched Evans to Oldham Athletic on 20:29 - Jan 6 by reddythered

Like it or not, victims are entitled to anonymity.

So, since you've not seen the ones on the website, do any of the messages refer directly to the Evans case or compensation? I'd be amazed if they did.

Equally, the Evans clan on their site claim the tweets only emerged from a NY firefighter who hacked a french server. Are you thus saying that claim by the Evans website is false and the tweets can be seen without hacking? That would be quite interesting.

Hmm. Looked up the site of this l33t NY firefighter.

Guess what? The tweets are the same as on the chedevans.com website, where the names are removed.

Citing those tweets as some big intimation the victim lied to make money is utter bs; the kind of thing Kylie Evans makes up.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2015 20:30]

Im not familiar with the Ched Evans website, i have probably given it a fleeting glance of about 30 seconds in my life. I have no idea why you keep talking about it. That goes without saying of course that I cant comment on any claims the Ched Evans side makes or doesnt make.

Ive not said she is not entitled to anonymity either have I? I have just said I saw her tweets. The ones she deleted and then consequently deleted her profile to make sure they were gone.

I have also not intimated that she lied have I? I am just stating facts. It can not be proved if she was talking about Ched Evans no, but neither can it be proved if she consented or not considering nobody else was in the room.

Forum celebrity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024