Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big Sam on Bony 16:42 - Jan 9 with 1934 viewsChiswickjack4

From tonight's Evening Standard (London):

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/west-ham-boss-sam-allardyce-why-we-deci
Big Sam on Bony on 16:44 - Jan 9 with 1918 viewsLeonisGod

Big Sam on Bony and then a link. Is this safe to click in work?
Big Sam on Bony on 16:47 - Jan 9 with 1898 viewsLeonisGod

He's talking crap as usual. I thought they were moaning a little while back that they'd missed out . Anyway, even if I've got that wrong what's all this rubbish metaphor with gambling all about:

"David likes a gamble, which is no problem at all, and when it pays off it’s great. If you keep going down that route, though, you end up with more failures than successes.

It’s particularly rewarding when one of those gambles pays off for everyone, but it’s difficult to see how you can keep doing it without threatening the club’s growth."

You mean like we have done Sam, with phenomenal growth as a result?
Big Sam on Bony on 16:52 - Jan 9 with 1855 viewsmax936

Big Sam on Bony on 16:47 - Jan 9 by LeonisGod

He's talking crap as usual. I thought they were moaning a little while back that they'd missed out . Anyway, even if I've got that wrong what's all this rubbish metaphor with gambling all about:

"David likes a gamble, which is no problem at all, and when it pays off it’s great. If you keep going down that route, though, you end up with more failures than successes.

It’s particularly rewarding when one of those gambles pays off for everyone, but it’s difficult to see how you can keep doing it without threatening the club’s growth."

You mean like we have done Sam, with phenomenal growth as a result?

Big difference Carroll is nearly always injured, whereas Bony rarely is, in fact I can't remember him being injured in the time he's been here.

Carroll is a good player and very effective at what he does and he obviously pays the price for that with countless injuries.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Big Sam on Bony on 17:00 - Jan 9 with 1803 viewskarnataka

Interested to see him say "One departure has seen Mauro Zarate move on loan to Queens Park Rangers, provoking some questions as to why now, when we have Diafra Sakho and Andy Carroll out injured?"

Does that mean neither Sakho nor Carroll will be playing tomorrow? If that's the case, sounds good to me, shame I'll be missing my first home game for nearly 2 years.
Big Sam on Bony on 17:02 - Jan 9 with 1780 viewsItchySphincter

Carrol is a better player for the way Fat Sam wants to play.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Big Sam on Bony on 17:03 - Jan 9 with 1774 viewsunion_jack

Big Sam on Bony on 17:00 - Jan 9 by karnataka

Interested to see him say "One departure has seen Mauro Zarate move on loan to Queens Park Rangers, provoking some questions as to why now, when we have Diafra Sakho and Andy Carroll out injured?"

Does that mean neither Sakho nor Carroll will be playing tomorrow? If that's the case, sounds good to me, shame I'll be missing my first home game for nearly 2 years.

I'm sure Carroll is fit unfortunately. Don't know about Sakho.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Big Sam on Bony on 17:18 - Jan 9 with 1681 viewsHugeEnkins

Fluck me. I can't believe what I just read. Was that an apology for signing Carroll wrapped in an excuse for opting out on Bony all coated in a "I told you so" attitude, when Bony is a million times the better player than Carroll?? talk about getting it wrong. Who lets that bell end write this absolute garbage? WTF like? Seriously.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024