Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there 14:45 - Jan 26 with 10018 viewshildale

I'll be 200 miles away in Hertfordshire wearing my Keith Hill signed away shirt sitting on my sofa screaming at the TV for Martin Atkinson to give us 'anything/something' against those Premiership Namby Pamby lot ;-)

C'mon Dale!!
Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 21:03 - Jan 26 with 2471 viewsScunnydale

Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 20:59 - Jan 26 by StudiousDale

Great performance - world class volley from Bojan, if being harsh Lancashire shouldn't be heading it back into that danger area though. Need to take one of our chances and get Hendo in the game, would love to see Allen come on but middle 3 playing brilliantly

I'd have loved to see Allen start too, but there's no need to change it just yet, the middle three are on top.

Take one of those half chances and we've got them on the ropes.

That said, the fact that even Arnautovic is tracking back says how seriously Stoke are taking this.
Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 21:19 - Jan 26 with 2438 viewsPDIDDY

Gutted, can't get comedy channel

Gissa job

Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 21:23 - Jan 26 with 2431 viewsTalkingSutty

Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 21:03 - Jan 26 by Scunnydale

I'd have loved to see Allen start too, but there's no need to change it just yet, the middle three are on top.

Take one of those half chances and we've got them on the ropes.

That said, the fact that even Arnautovic is tracking back says how seriously Stoke are taking this.

At 2-0 down both Done and Vincenti substituted I assume Hilly has one eye on the Coventry game. It seems a bit early in the game to withdraw our two biggest threats unless injuries are involved?
Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 21:27 - Jan 26 with 2406 viewsStudiousDale

Done ankle knock, Vincenti protecting his knee
Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 21:30 - Jan 26 with 2382 viewsTalkingSutty

Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 21:27 - Jan 26 by StudiousDale

Done ankle knock, Vincenti protecting his knee

Thanks for that,thought it seemed a bit odd to be substituting them just after half time.
Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 21:30 - Jan 26 with 2376 viewsPDIDDY

Poor vocal support from dale, too many band waggoners maybe ?

Gissa job

Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 21:31 - Jan 26 with 2367 viewsklmblue

At home in Amstelveen NL but did I just c a bucket flag in the sandy ?
And back to the bt thing the dutch dribble commentry "Rochdale have never been past the 4th round ". Wat a load of ......
And also he was complaing about how bad our pitch is, well I was at Ajax v Feijenoord yesterday and our pitch is a dam sight better than that one in the amsterdam arena

up the dale and down with a Amstel hmmm lekker

Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 22:00 - Jan 26 with 2306 viewsStudiousDale

Flattering scoreline but shouldn't forget the first half performance. Dawson brilliant (please sign a contract), Bennett very good but a bit harshly criticised for not tracking the midfield runners more for their second goal. Camps - there's a special player in there once his decision making improves. That said, Tanser disappointing defensively and going forward, Lancashire found out and Henderson couldn't get into the game or the subs make an impact.

Back to the league, UTD.
Login to get fewer ads

Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 22:01 - Jan 26 with 2295 viewsDiddyDave

Well I did see the second half thanks to Kiwidale, no doubt about who were the Premier League side, but still some good news for Dale who never gave in; Dawson I think adding a few zeros on to his potential transfer fee should somebody come in for him before the end of the week. Otherwise get him resigned for another year ASAP.
Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 22:05 - Jan 26 with 2277 viewsfrenzied

Dawson terrific..very pleased with the team performance overall stuck to Hills principles thro out the game,4 1 flattered them but their quality came thro in the second half.
Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 22:05 - Jan 26 with 2277 viewsStudiousDale

Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 22:08 - Jan 26 with 2264 viewspioneer

Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 22:01 - Jan 26 by DiddyDave

Well I did see the second half thanks to Kiwidale, no doubt about who were the Premier League side, but still some good news for Dale who never gave in; Dawson I think adding a few zeros on to his potential transfer fee should somebody come in for him before the end of the week. Otherwise get him resigned for another year ASAP.

In the first half there was much doubt who were the premier league team and that is backed up by the first half stats.

Early goal in second half was the killer and we then began to lose our shape a bit and started playing non-Rochdlae football.

Plenty of credit and plenty of dough out of the cup run.

Now for Coventry.
Where will you be watching it tonight?....other than being there on 18:22 - Jan 27 with 2021 viewsSalwaDale

I watched it in my lounge in Kuwait on bein with my kids. Very odd waking up to watch a game at 11 pm knowing me and my sons would only get a few extra hours sleep before getting up for school. Currently watching it again with arabic commentary this time. Very odd.

TBBT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024