Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dyer. 22:57 - Mar 16 with 5313 viewsicecoldjack

What is going on with him? Looks like a total stranger to the rest of his team mates. Not the same player a shame to see it too.

As for the game I thought we got mugged by a flukey goal, sht happens, nice to see amat play, passed it and didn't hoof it like freddy likes to do.

Shelvey played great so did cork, overall brenden made the right adjustment s and we couldn't react to that. Very proud of the team regardless.

Very unlucky tonight.

Dyer. on 22:59 - Mar 16 with 3241 viewsorion3016

Back in the squad after missing out for a few games you'd have thought he'd be trying really hard. When he lost the ball he hardly made much effort to get it back

Really poor

Be over there now after

Dyer. on 23:03 - Mar 16 with 3216 viewslondonlisa2001

I'll be quite surprised if we see Dyer here next season.
Dyer. on 23:03 - Mar 16 with 3216 viewsjackportis

Donkey

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Dyer. on 23:07 - Mar 16 with 3187 viewslondonlisa2001

Dyer. on 23:03 - Mar 16 by jackportis

Donkey

As I said, I'll be surprised if we keep him.

BUT - calling him a donkey is spectacularly unfair.

Even if we've seen the last of him, I will never forget the performance he put in away at Forest 1st leg of the play-offs. One of the best performances I have ever seen from a player in a Swans shirt - he covered every single blade of grass several times in that match.

One of the reasons we are where we are.

Thanks Nathan for everything, whatever happens from now on in.
Dyer. on 23:09 - Mar 16 with 3159 viewsicecoldjack

Dyer. on 23:03 - Mar 16 by londonlisa2001

I've heard he is on his way. Though I also heard that he would no longer feature for us this season! The player looks to have regressed about 6 yrs and forgotten how to play.
Dyer. on 23:10 - Mar 16 with 3151 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Dyer. on 23:03 - Mar 16 by londonlisa2001

Yes sadly it looks like time for him to move on.
Dyer. on 23:11 - Mar 16 with 3143 viewsjackportis

Dyer. on 23:07 - Mar 16 by londonlisa2001

As I said, I'll be surprised if we keep him.

BUT - calling him a donkey is spectacularly unfair.

Even if we've seen the last of him, I will never forget the performance he put in away at Forest 1st leg of the play-offs. One of the best performances I have ever seen from a player in a Swans shirt - he covered every single blade of grass several times in that match.

One of the reasons we are where we are.

Thanks Nathan for everything, whatever happens from now on in.

Disagree but he was a donkey tonight.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Dyer. on 23:12 - Mar 16 with 3135 viewslondonlisa2001

Dyer. on 23:09 - Mar 16 by icecoldjack

I've heard he is on his way. Though I also heard that he would no longer feature for us this season! The player looks to have regressed about 6 yrs and forgotten how to play.

I think the opportunity for Barrow to get some good experience came up and we thought (I assume) that it would be better for us for next year if he went to Forest for a bit.

I'd like to see Gorre given a go on the bench before the end of season though.
Login to get fewer ads

Dyer. on 23:13 - Mar 16 with 3125 viewslondonlisa2001

Dyer. on 23:11 - Mar 16 by jackportis

Disagree but he was a donkey tonight.

you disagree about the Forest game you mean?
Dyer. on 23:14 - Mar 16 with 3119 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dyer. on 23:09 - Mar 16 by icecoldjack

He's just lost all his belief and a lot of pace too. I wondered why the hell Monk was bringing him on for. The one thing about Routledge is he has that little bit of versatility which Dyer has never really had.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Dyer. on 23:17 - Mar 16 with 3101 viewsjackportis

Dyer. on 23:13 - Mar 16 by londonlisa2001

you disagree about the Forest game you mean?

I agree with u about forest game. He was lost tonight.

Dyer. on 23:21 - Mar 16 with 3081 viewslondonlisa2001

Dyer. on 23:17 - Mar 16 by jackportis

I agree with u about forest game. He was lost tonight.

oh right - you put disagree rather than agree which is why I was confused.

I thought he was terrible today - I just thought it unfair to call him a donkey that's all.
Dyer. on 23:22 - Mar 16 with 3079 viewsicecoldjack

Dyer. on 23:14 - Mar 16 by Brynmill_Jack

He's just lost all his belief and a lot of pace too. I wondered why the hell Monk was bringing him on for. The one thing about Routledge is he has that little bit of versatility which Dyer has never really had.

It's a little bit weird how he has almost implode ed in terms of ability and confidence. This is the same player that was taking defender's apart not even a year ago . He doesn't seem to be responding to the competition like he used to do which is a big worry for me.

I wonder if we have made plans for next season and he isn't part of them.
Dyer. on 23:29 - Mar 16 with 3054 viewsKilkennyjack

OP excellent post.

Instead of having a pop at Nathan Dyer, i think that the club should build a little statue of him. Been an outstanding player for us ever since Roberto signed him. Been a pleasure to watch. Top player of England standard when on form.

Beware of the Risen People

Dyer. on 23:36 - Mar 16 with 3024 viewsjackportis

Dyer. on 23:21 - Mar 16 by londonlisa2001

oh right - you put disagree rather than agree which is why I was confused.

I thought he was terrible today - I just thought it unfair to call him a donkey that's all.

I apologise to all donkeys out there.

Dyer. on 00:01 - Mar 17 with 2955 viewsnyc_swans

pretty hard to watch him lose it after being great for so long. hope he turns it around soon or joins another club more at his level. always one of my favorites.
Dyer. on 00:40 - Mar 17 with 2875 viewsmonmouth

The psychologist has done him a power of good. Low on confidence, doesn't look like he will turn it around anytime soon. Sad to see this shell of a player. He has been great for us and a big part of our success.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Dyer. on 06:13 - Mar 17 with 2773 viewsWhiterockin

Rangel made Dyer look a better player than he was.
Dyer. on 06:40 - Mar 17 with 2744 viewsMattG

Dyer. on 06:13 - Mar 17 by Whiterockin

I think this is a big part of it but would have hoped Dyer would be able to adapt to new RB partners.

As others have said, he looked totally out of touch when he came on (OK, maybe not too surprising when you consider how little he's played recently) but didn't even seem to be trying all that hard which is the least I would have expected.

A shame.
Dyer. on 07:00 - Mar 17 with 2716 viewsLeonisGod

Dyer. on 00:40 - Mar 17 by monmouth

The psychologist has done him a power of good. Low on confidence, doesn't look like he will turn it around anytime soon. Sad to see this shell of a player. He has been great for us and a big part of our success.

Even this season he was good. Then he got dropped to make way for Routs to make way for Montero. Really strange what's happened there - I can't help but feel we've wasted him. And it's unfair to judge on last night otherwise we may as well get rid of Montero too.
Dyer. on 07:50 - Mar 17 with 2659 viewsjakarmi

Dyer. on 23:12 - Mar 16 by londonlisa2001

I think the opportunity for Barrow to get some good experience came up and we thought (I assume) that it would be better for us for next year if he went to Forest for a bit.

I'd like to see Gorre given a go on the bench before the end of season though.

I'm not sure what position Gorre plays in. The twice i''ve seen him play for U21s has been at left back. He looked ok, but not sure if capable of the step up. I think he's a lot older than people realize, (think he's 22 or 23), so really should be now or never for him next season
Dyer. on 08:39 - Mar 17 with 2559 viewsJACKARSE

Dyer. on 07:50 - Mar 17 by jakarmi

I'm not sure what position Gorre plays in. The twice i''ve seen him play for U21s has been at left back. He looked ok, but not sure if capable of the step up. I think he's a lot older than people realize, (think he's 22 or 23), so really should be now or never for him next season

Kenji Gorre is 20 years old, 21 in September
Dyer. on 09:57 - Mar 17 with 2487 viewsJackSomething

Dyer. on 06:13 - Mar 17 by Whiterockin

Then I suggest you go back and watch games from our first Prem season when he was regularly tearing left-backs a new one. Two of the world's best included, Evra had to subbed at half-time and Cole got sent off after completely losing his head at how often Dyer was skinning him.

The contrast last night was painful to watch. He didn't even seem to work very hard and on one occasion took three attempts to get the ball under control from a simple pass to him. He made Taylor look good. A real shame.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Dyer. on 12:18 - Mar 17 with 2387 viewsA_Fans_Dad

How anyone can call a player a donkey when he only gets 14 minutes of play after not playing since the 11th February I just don't know.
Just what did Ki and Gylfi do during their 80 & 89 minutes of play last night,
apart from giving the ball away quite a bit?
Dyer. on 13:13 - Mar 17 with 2334 viewsBloodyhills

Dyer's heart didn't seem in the match at all last night. Not sure he can go much further with us but would love to be totally wrong and see him regain some form.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024