Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poor old Fulham 16:17 - Apr 3 with 6369 viewsstowmarketrange

Fulham 2-0 down at home to Brentford and the away fans singing Bees up,Fulham down.
Oh the shame.
Poor old Fulham on 16:20 - Apr 3 with 4384 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

There but for the grace of God....
Poor old Fulham on 16:25 - Apr 3 with 4360 viewsTacticalR

Konk has sent his man in to box their ears.

Air hostess clique

Poor old Fulham on 16:28 - Apr 3 with 4340 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I'm certainly beginning to regret saying 'we'll never play you again' to a bees work colleague for the last 10 years or however long it's been.
Poor old Fulham on 16:40 - Apr 3 with 4312 viewsthemodfather

they both can rot....
2 dump grounds,poor fans and no history
Poor old Fulham on 16:53 - Apr 3 with 4277 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Poor old Fulham on 16:25 - Apr 3 by TacticalR

Konk has sent his man in to box their ears.

"You sirs, are cads of the highest order. No more aubergine humous for you!"
Poor old Fulham on 16:54 - Apr 3 with 4277 viewsstowmarketrange

4-1.lol
Poor old Fulham on 17:34 - Apr 3 with 4161 viewskensalriser

I take no pleasure in this while it's entirely possible that next year Brentford will be in the Premier League while we're losing 1-4 at home to Fulham in a relegation 6 pointer.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Poor old Fulham on 17:52 - Apr 3 with 4102 viewsAgedR

Just back.

A really good game I though (they'd both turn us over).

Fulham showed a lot of effort and 4.1 wasn't a true reflection of the game. McCormack is a good player in that league and Matt Smith looked a handful when he came on. However, Brentford were quick, passed the ball cleverly and deserved the win.

I don't really understand the animosity towards Brentford. They've had years of nothing and I don't begrudge them a bit of success (I thought their song "bees up fulham down" sung to the tune of "knees up mother brown" was quite good too.

All that said, I'm truly dreading next season now. All this eulogising about the championship will soon fall flat if we're shit and getting done by these two.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Login to get fewer ads

Poor old Fulham on 18:02 - Apr 3 with 4058 viewsrsonist

Poor old Fulham on 16:20 - Apr 3 by Hoop_Du_Jour

There but for the grace of God....

Exactly.

People still don't seem to realise that Fulham's current situation isn't what could possibly theoretically happen to us, it's the path we're already on unless the club get it spot on in the summer.
Poor old Fulham on 19:05 - Apr 3 with 3905 viewshoopdog

I picked up a free Brentford progress publiation yesterday , they say their new stadium will be up in 2 years , they are a well run club full of ambition progressing in a sensible manor , some might see them as a bit of joke but the reality is we could well be playing second fiddle to them in a couple of years as we seem to be living a dream thats going tits up while they are moving forward
Poor old Fulham on 19:05 - Apr 3 with 3903 viewsqueensparker

Poor old Fulham on 17:52 - Apr 3 by AgedR

Just back.

Fulham showed a lot of effort and 4.1 wasn't a true reflection of the game. McCormack is a good player in that league and Matt Smith looked a handful when he came on. However, Brentford were quick, passed the ball cleverly and deserved the win.

I don't really understand the animosity towards Brentford. They've had years of nothing and I don't begrudge them a bit of success (I thought their song "bees up fulham down" sung to the tune of "knees up mother brown" was quite good too.

All that said, I'm truly dreading next season now. All this eulogising about the championship will soon fall flat if we're shit and getting done by these two.

I went as well with some Brentford mates - really enjoyed it. Was grest watching Fulham get humiliated after seeing us getting t-atted there a few times

Certainly the best Bees side I've ever seen - Pritchard the guy on loan from Spurs was excellent and the winger Dallas scored two cracking goals. I hate to say it but I think they'd beat us comfortably at the moment
Poor old Fulham on 19:45 - Apr 3 with 3819 viewsstowmarketrange

Poor old Fulham on 18:02 - Apr 3 by rsonist

Exactly.

People still don't seem to realise that Fulham's current situation isn't what could possibly theoretically happen to us, it's the path we're already on unless the club get it spot on in the summer.

The way most of their fans took the p#ss out of us during our last relegation season I couldn't give a sh#t about them anymore.But I guess most of the worst offenders have moved on to another club by now.
And IF we struggle next season,that will be the time to worry,not now.Make the most of their demise while you can.
Poor old Fulham on 19:58 - Apr 3 with 3790 viewseccles

Poor old Fulham on 17:52 - Apr 3 by AgedR

Just back.

I just hope that we are not next years Blackpool. Although I rather fear we will be.
Poor old Fulham on 21:39 - Apr 3 with 3600 viewsDrewster

See where Wigan are at the moment.
Took us to the wire in the semis last season now looking like league 1 for them next year.
Such fine lines between success and failure
Poor old Fulham on 23:25 - Apr 3 with 3467 viewsKonk

Poor old Fulham on 16:40 - Apr 3 by themodfather

they both can rot....

Yeah, oldest club in London, one of the world's greatest ever players spent his entire career at the club and one of England's World Cup winning 11 did likewise. Two bob. No history. Obviously. Silly boy.

And yeah, the Stevenage road stand and cottage can't compete with anything LR has to offer - UNESCO ahoy.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2015 23:30]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Poor old Fulham on 23:43 - Apr 3 with 3435 viewsRangersw12

Poor old Fulham on 23:25 - Apr 3 by Konk

Yeah, oldest club in London, one of the world's greatest ever players spent his entire career at the club and one of England's World Cup winning 11 did likewise. Two bob. No history. Obviously. Silly boy.

And yeah, the Stevenage road stand and cottage can't compete with anything LR has to offer - UNESCO ahoy.

You can also add being owners of the West London wooden spoon to your history as well now Konk.....
[Post edited 3 Apr 2015 23:44]
Poor old Fulham on 00:57 - Apr 4 with 3375 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

You've probably explained this before but i've not seen it.

What is the appeal of posting on a QPR site?

Great to have you here though.
Poor old Fulham on 00:59 - Apr 4 with 3375 viewsFredManRave

Erm, I think you'll find that Taarabt was with you for less than six months, actually.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Poor old Fulham on 01:33 - Apr 4 with 3351 viewsIngham

Yeah, Brentford are okay with me, too, AgedR - rivalries are shared to my mind (there may be exceptions) and so are Fulham - good small Clubs (in my view) and to be preferred (by me) to anonymous plastic 'brands'.

Not everyone thinks this way, but there used to be supporters who followed both clubs (Rs and Bs) (and no doubt plenty who didn't) before, arguably, more narrowly and fiercely partisan attitudes became the norm from the sixties on.

I recall a good charity day out not THAT long ago of the Rivals Bees and Rs messageboards (with the Rs losing on the pitch to a Brentford side which owed a little less, perhaps, to Bushranger beer and pies) and the notorious (but, in person, very amiable) Sweepy getting skelped in a good cause by CoastalHoop and Leicester Bee and other characters piling in for good measure.

I wish them well. There is no law of nature that says they can't outperform us over the next the 50 years the way we did for the last 50 since that notorious afternoon they beat us 6-1 on the opening day when, bizarrely, we went up, they went down and that was it for half a century. They might pass us this time round without even a London derby or two to show for it.

Sobering thought. Especially considering the way QPR has been run for the past couple of decades.

I'd like to see us wearing the proper hoops again. A bit more of our true identity - or what I think it is - might help to sort out the reality of the game from the inflated nonsense we're fed.

There is nothing wrong with QPR - if only the people running the Club could see that, and recognise that they are our misfortune.

Enjoyable thread and posts.
Poor old Fulham on 02:19 - Apr 4 with 3330 viewsSonofNorfolt

Ingram is right except that we went up the year after they went down.
The age of the Brentford supporter normally depends on how much they hate us. A lot hate Fulham more.
If we do cross swords next season, I hope it is not in August, as then it will be half a century since they defeated us. In that time we have become a far bigger club, as Chelsea are now compared to us, or even Spurs, of whom twenty years back I would said were definitely bigger than the money launderers, not now.
The only time I've had a problem with Fulham is recently when some of their younger fans have tried to manufacture a rivalry that was never really there. North Battersea UKIP followers from Sussex feel the same about us.
Poor old Fulham on 09:14 - Apr 4 with 3102 viewsSJL

Poor old Fulham on 16:40 - Apr 3 by themodfather

they both can rot....

If Fulham have no history and poor fans that doesn't put us in a good light. According to this, they are a bigger club than us with a bigger support. So be careful what you say...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3011776/Are-Manchester-United-
Poor old Fulham on 09:40 - Apr 4 with 3052 viewsSpiritofGregory

I have no problem with Brentford, we should have taken their manager instead of appointing Ramsey.
Poor old Fulham on 09:50 - Apr 4 with 3040 viewsTrellick

Alot of the posts on this thread are assuming if we go down we will be playing in the championship next season. If we do drop lets hope so.
Poor old Fulham on 10:15 - Apr 4 with 2998 viewsMark1

I went yesterday, Fulham's team at the moment aren't good enough to beat us in my opinion.

Brentford look very organised going forward but I'm not sure about them at the back because Fulham didn't offer a great deal.

Fulham are very poor these days and my Fulham mates want Symons out as they think he's clueless.

Apparently Curbishley is back there.

0-1 us today.
Poor old Fulham on 12:29 - Apr 4 with 2887 viewsAunt_Nelly

I couldn't give a fck about either team but I think it's pretty cool we have 3 or 4 Fulham who post on here. Especially Konk who's posts are usually good value. However it does seem strange that the 3 people on this thread who went to the game were all Rangers..

Maybe our Fulham friends were too busy organising Rangers Relegation Facebook Parties?
[Post edited 4 Apr 2015 15:15]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024