Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread 13:48 - May 11 with 26815 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 11 May 2015 19:15]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 20:53 - May 11 with 3959 viewsmonmouth

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 20:47 - May 11 by blaine_scfc

Playing well, but can't help but feel sorry for Gylfi up there.

I reckon it's been a magnificent performance, but I could weep for one thing. Give us Bony up there and I think we win this game. As it is I think they'll get one at some stage and probably end up 2 or 3. Right tactics though...they don't seem to have a clue how to deal with it, but I think they have enough players that can suddenly kill you. Dyer's playing well as is Jeff, Corki and JJS, and the back four have been exceptional so far.

Enjoying it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 20:54 - May 11 with 3948 viewsMrSwerve

Usual analysis of our opposition being shite rather than us being good.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 20:55 - May 11 with 3927 viewsmonmouth

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 20:54 - May 11 by MrSwerve

And yet they were the best team in the world against Hull...

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 20:59 - May 11 with 3818 viewsJohnw102

Cork has to be one of the best bits of business in the premiership this season

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 20:59 - May 11 with 3792 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 20:54 - May 11 by MrSwerve

We've created feck all, but have stopped Arsenal from creating anything too - tidy result so far

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 21:01 - May 11 with 3748 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 20:59 - May 11 by Johnw102

Cork has to be one of the best bits of business in the premiership this season

Ditto Montero

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 21:02 - May 11 with 3715 viewsmax936

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 20:53 - May 11 by monmouth

I reckon it's been a magnificent performance, but I could weep for one thing. Give us Bony up there and I think we win this game. As it is I think they'll get one at some stage and probably end up 2 or 3. Right tactics though...they don't seem to have a clue how to deal with it, but I think they have enough players that can suddenly kill you. Dyer's playing well as is Jeff, Corki and JJS, and the back four have been exceptional so far.

Enjoying it.

Agreed, we are playing very well, Shelvey working his socks off as he has been in fairness, Cork outstanding as well, Montero and Taylor has been solid fair play to him, he's improved over the season, Dyer is doing well also.

Sanchez thinks his poo is chocolate to he's got healthy competition in that Arsenal team though

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 21:12 - May 11 with 3543 viewsJon76

Is Ki wearing slippers tonight because his distribution of the ball tonight has been well below his best
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 21:15 - May 11 with 3483 viewslonglostjack

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 21:02 - May 11 by max936

Agreed, we are playing very well, Shelvey working his socks off as he has been in fairness, Cork outstanding as well, Montero and Taylor has been solid fair play to him, he's improved over the season, Dyer is doing well also.

Sanchez thinks his poo is chocolate to he's got healthy competition in that Arsenal team though

Sitting in a restaurant making polite conversation while balancing phone on knees under table - time to go back after an extended piss.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 21:16 - May 11 with 3447 viewsorion3016

Siggy has worked his socks off fair play

Be over there now after

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 21:17 - May 11 with 3408 viewsairedale

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 20:50 - May 11 by macthejack

Nath has a nasty habit of passing to anywhere but a Swansea player's feet. Think we'll try and keep it tight 'til about 60 minutes then bring Gomis on and try and open the game up a bit more.

As we spend more time in the PL, the overall standard of our players has risen, and I think that tecnically Nathan's standard of play is not as good as other players in the side.

Of course, us punters are more critical than we were a few years ago.
[Post edited 11 May 2015 21:21]
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 21:18 - May 11 with 3395 viewsIslander

as the commentator says - shelvey cant keep giving the ball away
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 21:18 - May 11 with 3394 viewsAquinas

Uh oh.
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 21:19 - May 11 with 3359 viewsJohnw102

Good job Ramsey is a greedy ****

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 21:27 - May 11 with 3135 viewsunion_jack

Starting to give the ball away too readily now.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 21:30 - May 11 with 3030 viewsairedale

Good clearance Jaz!
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 21:33 - May 11 with 2936 viewsJohnw102

The Alamo springs to mind.

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 21:35 - May 11 with 2893 viewsIslander

barca bayern (ish)
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 21:36 - May 11 with 2859 viewsJohnw102

Fab is just that

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 21:40 - May 11 with 2748 viewsairedale

Good clearance Jaz again!!
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 21:44 - May 11 with 2627 viewscrackerjack

YYYYYEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 21:45 - May 11 with 2567 viewsunion_jack

30 mins injury time anyone?!?!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 21:45 - May 11 with 2556 viewsElward

GOMMMMMISSS!
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 21:46 - May 11 with 2499 viewsbrightonjack

The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 21:45 - May 11 by Elward

GOMMMMMISSS!

Effing brilliant for us as a team and for Gomis. This team just keeps on giving !!
The Official Arsenal FC v Swansea City MatchDay/Night Thread on 21:46 - May 11 with 2464 viewsMrSwerve

Thank feck for goal line technology. I didn't think it was in and I don't the officials did either.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024