Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Manchester United Deal See Valencia Move In? 21:58 - Jun 13 with 3105 viewsPhil_S

Papers tonight are reporting that Manchester United have sealed a £25m transfer for Valencia defender Nicolas Otamendi which, it was reported a week back, would lead the Spanish side to target Federico Fernandez as an immediate replacement

Full story at http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/38891/will-manchester-uni
Will Manchester United Deal See Valencia Move In? on 22:01 - Jun 13 with 3083 viewsDarran

Well if they've received 25 they can pay us 20 and bank 5,simples.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Will Manchester United Deal See Valencia Move In? on 22:34 - Jun 13 with 2927 viewsjackforever

Be gutted if he went but chester would make a brilliant replacement.
Will Manchester United Deal See Valencia Move In? on 22:37 - Jun 13 with 2916 viewsIAN05

Would be a huge blow for us.
Will Manchester United Deal See Valencia Move In? on 22:56 - Jun 13 with 2845 viewstomdickharry

Ash and Chester and cash in the bank would be a good deal,both brilliant last night. Bet Chester would jump at the chance to come here.
Will Manchester United Deal See Valencia Move In? on 22:57 - Jun 13 with 2836 viewsDr_Winston

Will Manchester United Deal See Valencia Move In? on 22:37 - Jun 13 by IAN05

Would be a huge blow for us.

Really?

Anything above £15m would be a good deal. With Amat and Bartley in reserve we could take our time looking for a replacement, if we needed one at all.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Will Manchester United Deal See Valencia Move In? on 23:07 - Jun 13 with 2794 viewsmorningstar

Will Manchester United Deal See Valencia Move In? on 22:57 - Jun 13 by Dr_Winston

Really?

Anything above £15m would be a good deal. With Amat and Bartley in reserve we could take our time looking for a replacement, if we needed one at all.

Agreed, but there are those on here who reckon we'll be lucky to get £10m if he wants to go!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Will Manchester United Deal See Valencia Move In? on 23:19 - Jun 13 with 2738 viewsbargoedjack

Will Manchester United Deal See Valencia Move In? on 22:57 - Jun 13 by Dr_Winston

Really?

I'd be gutted to see Fernandez leave ... Amat and Bartley are good but FF is class.
Will Manchester United Deal See Valencia Move In? on 23:39 - Jun 13 with 2674 viewsPozuelosSideys

People suggesting James Chester as a replacement for FF.. in the Premier League?

He's Championship quality and struggled to get into a relegated Hull side. Absolutely nothing oustanding about him and is made to look half decent for Wales by the fact he plays alongside Ash and that Wales play 5 at the back.

Jesus wept. Thank fck Garry Monk is our coach and not some peopel on here. Its nearly as bad a suggestion as somebody made on here the other day that James Collins was on par with FF. I do wonder what people watch sometimes.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

Will Manchester United Deal See Valencia Move In? on 00:43 - Jun 14 with 2570 viewsPrivate_Partz

Aren't Valencia still on their arse financially? Is the prem league better than the Spanish equivalent? Can they afford better wages than us? If the answer is 'yes', 'yes' and 'no' then I guess we have nothing to worry about.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Will Manchester United Deal See Valencia Move In? on 01:03 - Jun 14 with 2552 viewsBanosswan

Will Manchester United Deal See Valencia Move In? on 00:43 - Jun 14 by Private_Partz

Aren't Valencia still on their arse financially? Is the prem league better than the Spanish equivalent? Can they afford better wages than us? If the answer is 'yes', 'yes' and 'no' then I guess we have nothing to worry about.

Big investor I think

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Will Manchester United Deal See Valencia Move In? on 01:17 - Jun 14 with 2536 viewslonglostjack

We underestimate the pull of the Premier League these days. It would be a short sighted move and unless his agents are itching for a bit of commission I think he'll be staying put. Talking of agents Di Santo anybody ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Will Manchester United Deal See Valencia Move In? on 01:25 - Jun 14 with 2527 viewsDull1Thomas

Step up Amat.
(personally I'd have Chico back in a heart beat)

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Will Manchester United Deal See Valencia Move In? on 01:37 - Jun 14 with 2514 viewslonglostjack

Will Manchester United Deal See Valencia Move In? on 22:01 - Jun 13 by Darran

Well if they've received 25 they can pay us 20 and bank 5,simples.

Why do Utd any favours?

Will Manchester United Deal See Valencia Move In? on 01:40 - Jun 14 with 2507 viewslonglostjack

Will Manchester United Deal See Valencia Move In? on 01:37 - Jun 14 by longlostjack

Why do Utd any favours?

Ignore last post !

Will Manchester United Deal See Valencia Move In? on 02:27 - Jun 14 with 2470 viewsSwansNZ

Will Manchester United Deal See Valencia Move In? on 23:39 - Jun 13 by PozuelosSideys

People suggesting James Chester as a replacement for FF.. in the Premier League?

He's Championship quality and struggled to get into a relegated Hull side. Absolutely nothing oustanding about him and is made to look half decent for Wales by the fact he plays alongside Ash and that Wales play 5 at the back.

Jesus wept. Thank fck Garry Monk is our coach and not some peopel on here. Its nearly as bad a suggestion as somebody made on here the other day that James Collins was on par with FF. I do wonder what people watch sometimes.

Why James Chester? Because some people are obsessed with ex Swans players or Wales/Welsh players.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Will Manchester United Deal See Valencia Move In? on 06:19 - Jun 14 with 2373 viewsmonmouth

Will Manchester United Deal See Valencia Move In? on 02:27 - Jun 14 by SwansNZ

Why James Chester? Because some people are obsessed with ex Swans players or Wales/Welsh players.

They like the Chumpionshit. Some can't cope with PL.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Will Manchester United Deal See Valencia Move In? on 09:28 - Jun 14 with 2166 viewsdgt73

FF isn't leaving this summer - once again you heard it hear first...

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Will Manchester United Deal See Valencia Move In? on 09:42 - Jun 14 with 2127 viewswaynekerr55

Will Manchester United Deal See Valencia Move In? on 09:28 - Jun 14 by dgt73

FF isn't leaving this summer - once again you heard it hear first...

Was it loud?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Will Manchester United Deal See Valencia Move In? on 09:45 - Jun 14 with 2114 viewsdgt73

Will Manchester United Deal See Valencia Move In? on 09:42 - Jun 14 by waynekerr55

Was it loud?

Yes

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Will Manchester United Deal See Valencia Move In? on 11:50 - Jun 14 with 1973 viewsSwaneeRiver

Will Manchester United Deal See Valencia Move In? on 01:25 - Jun 14 by Dull1Thomas

Step up Amat.

Chico - really /
Living up to your name there
Will Manchester United Deal See Valencia Move In? on 11:58 - Jun 14 with 1952 viewsSwaneeRiver

If the guy is ambitious surely there are a lot better clubs he can go to than Valencia ?
Seems like a sidewards or even backward move for me.
If he stays another season and shows his worth, I wouldn't be surprised to see him move to a top club
Will Manchester United Deal See Valencia Move In? on 12:13 - Jun 14 with 1921 viewsveng9

Will Manchester United Deal See Valencia Move In? on 11:58 - Jun 14 by SwaneeRiver

If the guy is ambitious surely there are a lot better clubs he can go to than Valencia ?
Seems like a sidewards or even backward move for me.
If he stays another season and shows his worth, I wouldn't be surprised to see him move to a top club

Valencia have champions league football. People are giving Newcastle fans grief yet we're saying things like this. They aren't as poor as people are trying to make out either.
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/valencia-cf/transfers/verein/1049/plus/?saison_id
Will Manchester United Deal See Valencia Move In? on 12:34 - Jun 14 with 1888 viewsMrSwerve

Will Manchester United Deal See Valencia Move In? on 01:25 - Jun 14 by Dull1Thomas

Step up Amat.

Did a job for us but wouldn't want that clown back near the club.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024