Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lillis 11:04 - Aug 16 with 2162 viewsmikehunt

Am I allowed to mention that I think Lillis has played extremely well since the season proper started. Seems to be catching crosses and I am getting less nervous about his command of the box. Credit where it's due Josh. Keep it up fella.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Lillis on 11:24 - Aug 16 with 2104 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Made two great one on one blocks and looked more solid than ever yesterday.

Well done Josh, hope he keeps it up,

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Lillis on 11:36 - Aug 16 with 2049 viewsTalkingSutty

Lillis on 11:24 - Aug 16 by SteTsGoldenBoot

Made two great one on one blocks and looked more solid than ever yesterday.

Well done Josh, hope he keeps it up,

Never thought he was as bad as some make out. He has his faults and can make the odd mistake but don't most goalkeepers. Logan was immense during his loan spell and that in turn seemed to shine the spotlight on Josh.

If Logan did return to the Club it doesn't automatically follow that he will replicate the performances he produced during his loan spell. It's the most difficult and sometimes loneliest position on the pitch.
Lillis on 11:46 - Aug 16 with 1991 viewspedrodale

Josh had a great game yesterday which will probably show in the player ratings, keep it up fella.
Lillis on 11:47 - Aug 16 with 1983 viewsBeckWMG

I mentioned Josh's performance in the "just got back" thread. I saw 3 crucial saves. Two at 0-0. Hasn't put a foot wrong this season.

I was his biggest critic but he's put his head down and played well.

Long may it continue. Up the Dale.
Lillis on 11:52 - Aug 16 with 1956 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Kudos to the lad..........2 clean sheets speaks for itself.

Keep up the form Josh and prove the doubters wrong.
Lillis on 13:23 - Aug 16 with 1817 viewsisitme

Josh has looked solid so far, as has the whole defense. I think McNulty's addition has helped to organise the back four.
Lillis on 13:41 - Aug 16 with 1780 viewsD_Alien

Lillis on 11:36 - Aug 16 by TalkingSutty

Never thought he was as bad as some make out. He has his faults and can make the odd mistake but don't most goalkeepers. Logan was immense during his loan spell and that in turn seemed to shine the spotlight on Josh.

If Logan did return to the Club it doesn't automatically follow that he will replicate the performances he produced during his loan spell. It's the most difficult and sometimes loneliest position on the pitch.

Having Logan back would be a coup, but if the defence is settled and Josh playing well, best not to mess about with it

We need only look at the claims for Arsenal hugely boosting their premiership title hopes with the signing of Cech, followed by two huge gaffes against West Ham last week

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Lillis on 14:54 - Aug 16 with 1664 viewsTiki_Beach

I think its fair to be separately brought up. Lillis has always been a decent keeper for us but its been apparent that he lacks a bit of confidence at times. So far, so good though - He's been brilliant
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024