Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO my mate Scoobywho 20:56 - Sep 19 with 34797 viewsdgt73

I'm glad you're ok. I was a bit concerned that something may have happened to you. I know how much you wanted to meet me by the pm's you sent me. I guess you have your reasons for standing me up this afternoon.........all the best......Mr Hardman.........

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 19:00 - Sep 20 with 2250 viewsmonmouth

I always thought T2C raised interesting football discussion points whether I agreed or not. I wasn't really interested in all the other drivel that went on.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 19:03 - Sep 20 with 2241 viewsJackSomething

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 19:00 - Sep 20 by monmouth

I always thought T2C raised interesting football discussion points whether I agreed or not. I wasn't really interested in all the other drivel that went on.

Me too. Love you Monny.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 19:04 - Sep 20 with 2237 viewsmonmouth

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 19:03 - Sep 20 by JackSomething

Me too. Love you Monny.

Me too.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 19:10 - Sep 20 with 2229 viewsexiledclaseboy

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 18:21 - Sep 20 by Neath_Jack

T2C is one of the best posters this site has ever had.

Would love to see him back on here, it's like a ghost town around here, even after games.

I saw him yesterday briefly. Nice chap.

Poll: Tory leader

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 19:12 - Sep 20 with 2221 viewsDarran

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 19:10 - Sep 20 by exiledclaseboy

I saw him yesterday briefly. Nice chap.

In real life he's different on the internet he's a poisonous c*nt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 19:13 - Sep 20 with 2216 viewsexiledclaseboy

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 19:12 - Sep 20 by Darran

In real life he's different on the internet he's a poisonous c*nt.

Every time I've spoken to him he's always been fine with me, despite the often vehement arguments we've had on here and elsewhere.

Poll: Tory leader

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 19:14 - Sep 20 with 2213 viewsDarran

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 19:13 - Sep 20 by exiledclaseboy

Every time I've spoken to him he's always been fine with me, despite the often vehement arguments we've had on here and elsewhere.

I'm glad you agree with me.

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 19:17 - Sep 20 with 2205 viewsjack247

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 19:00 - Sep 20 by monmouth

That was the difference. He left not that long after I got back into this site. He got into a lot of aggro nonsense threads, but at least balanced that out with some decent insightful football related stuff.
Login to get fewer ads

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 19:18 - Sep 20 with 2201 viewsRancid

Which is why I'll always defend him.He loves the club as much as anyone and because he posts controversial and inside information about the club he's set upon by the self proclaimed Planet Swans hierarchy.He was the best thing to happen to this board in years and the likes of Perchy wanted a piece of it but had it thrown straight back in his mush.
FAO my mate Scoobywho on 19:29 - Sep 20 with 2185 viewsDr_Winston

We've had up and downers in the past but T2C's passion for the club was obvious.

Contrary to the squalling from some quarters I thought his holding of the board to account and Dineen's willingness to meet face to face to discuss them reflected great credit on both parties.

The day when our fanbase loses the will to question those in power or those in power refuse to answer their questions will be a sad one.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 19:42 - Sep 20 with 2167 viewsRancid

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 19:29 - Sep 20 by Dr_Winston

We've had up and downers in the past but T2C's passion for the club was obvious.

Contrary to the squalling from some quarters I thought his holding of the board to account and Dineen's willingness to meet face to face to discuss them reflected great credit on both parties.

The day when our fanbase loses the will to question those in power or those in power refuse to answer their questions will be a sad one.

Exactly this.He pulled Huw Cooze up on Facebook about his printing company being in the mix for tender at the Liberty.Huw answered him politely and honestly and it was discussed well and like adults.

And what you say about Dineen wanting to meet and Chris turning up was a sign of respect from the club who obviously thought his views were worth listening to.I'd rather have T2C speaking on behalf of the fans more than anyone outside of the trust.Yet even with the trust there will be certain issues they'd like to keep in house whereas Chris would have no problem or benefit in asking such questions.

He became alpha male on here and that upset a few.
FAO my mate Scoobywho on 19:47 - Sep 20 with 2158 viewsDarran

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 19:42 - Sep 20 by Rancid

Exactly this.He pulled Huw Cooze up on Facebook about his printing company being in the mix for tender at the Liberty.Huw answered him politely and honestly and it was discussed well and like adults.

And what you say about Dineen wanting to meet and Chris turning up was a sign of respect from the club who obviously thought his views were worth listening to.I'd rather have T2C speaking on behalf of the fans more than anyone outside of the trust.Yet even with the trust there will be certain issues they'd like to keep in house whereas Chris would have no problem or benefit in asking such questions.

He became alpha male on here and that upset a few.

Chris I don't know why you keep saying 'on here' because he's been just as poisonous on another Forum and the trust FB page since he was banned from here.

Though you know that.

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 19:49 - Sep 20 with 2151 viewsRancid

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 19:47 - Sep 20 by Darran

Chris I don't know why you keep saying 'on here' because he's been just as poisonous on another Forum and the trust FB page since he was banned from here.

Though you know that.

I never go on the other boards, dar.Only PS and the trust page occasionally.I did catch his conversation with Cooze and the ticket pricing of the York game thread.
FAO my mate Scoobywho on 19:52 - Sep 20 with 2142 viewsDarran

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 19:49 - Sep 20 by Rancid

I never go on the other boards, dar.Only PS and the trust page occasionally.I did catch his conversation with Cooze and the ticket pricing of the York game thread.

Well like I say he hasn't stopped slagging people off since he was banned from here and if I'm honest it's been worse.
Passionate fan or not he's got a screw loose and I've met him quite a few times and he's not the same when he hasn't got a keyboard.

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 19:56 - Sep 20 with 2131 viewsRancid

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 19:52 - Sep 20 by Darran

Well like I say he hasn't stopped slagging people off since he was banned from here and if I'm honest it's been worse.
Passionate fan or not he's got a screw loose and I've met him quite a few times and he's not the same when he hasn't got a keyboard.

Slagging people off? Isn't that what you and perch have been doing on this very thread about T2C and many others.It's tit for tat, Dar.
FAO my mate Scoobywho on 19:58 - Sep 20 with 1551 viewsDarran

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 19:56 - Sep 20 by Rancid

Slagging people off? Isn't that what you and perch have been doing on this very thread about T2C and many others.It's tit for tat, Dar.

Not in the same league Chris I'm just stating the truth.

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 20:24 - Sep 20 with 1511 viewsRancid

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 19:58 - Sep 20 by Darran

Not in the same league Chris I'm just stating the truth.

If it was any other poster and someone you liked and vice versa you wouldn't care one iota what they posted, Dar. Yet because it's T2C who you take as keen an interest in as everyone else and maybe more, you feel the need to regularly dig him out on here with your pal Richie who incidentally doesn't get on with him either.He must see it as a compliment, I know i would.
FAO my mate Scoobywho on 20:38 - Sep 20 with 1487 viewsSwanjack10

If you offer a"meet" you cant back down,ive been there and looking back,what a tool i was to be drawn in but i did what i had to do, im not a well man atm but fighting for my daughter and myself,stop the riot as we are all swans family and all get on.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 21:12 - Sep 20 with 1448 viewsScoobyWho

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 15:47 - Sep 20 by Rancid

It's usually dressed up as 'meet for a pint'.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2015 16:12]

It's all I would ever do mate, nobody in their right mind ( except DGT ) would send PM's stating he was going to do this and that. I was in the globe, I went there twice. Met 3 mates in there. Looked around went away, came back and still no DGT, I think we all know he is a fantasist of the highest order. I would of course have gladly bought him a pint in the true sense of the word. But it's hard to do so when the idiot isnt there !

I even spent ten minutes talking to Obe, the owner who I gave known for some years, we both looked round the bar, he found the whole thing rather amusing, as the majority of folk in here know there was nobody there who was 6'1" with blonde hair who had the remotest idea wtf was going on. There was a total of eleven people in there four of whom are known to me personally.

As I said, DGt is a fantasist. Not much more to say.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2015 21:16]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 21:14 - Sep 20 with 1438 viewsdickythorpe

I am 6 ft 3 with no hair - can I have a free pint instead?
FAO my mate Scoobywho on 21:16 - Sep 20 with 1431 viewsDarran

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 21:12 - Sep 20 by ScoobyWho

It's all I would ever do mate, nobody in their right mind ( except DGT ) would send PM's stating he was going to do this and that. I was in the globe, I went there twice. Met 3 mates in there. Looked around went away, came back and still no DGT, I think we all know he is a fantasist of the highest order. I would of course have gladly bought him a pint in the true sense of the word. But it's hard to do so when the idiot isnt there !

I even spent ten minutes talking to Obe, the owner who I gave known for some years, we both looked round the bar, he found the whole thing rather amusing, as the majority of folk in here know there was nobody there who was 6'1" with blonde hair who had the remotest idea wtf was going on. There was a total of eleven people in there four of whom are known to me personally.

Why don't you just put a screenshot of this PM up do this bollox can end?

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 21:16 - Sep 20 with 1431 viewsRancid

I don't know what to make of him.Some days i think he's being serious and the next he's posting utter guff.I tend not to engage with him because i think i'd become frustrated and angry
FAO my mate Scoobywho on 21:18 - Sep 20 with 1422 viewsDr_Winston

Is Obe the owner of the Globe?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 21:19 - Sep 20 with 1414 viewsDarran

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 21:18 - Sep 20 by Dr_Winston

Is Obe the owner of the Globe?

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 21:19 - Sep 20 with 1414 viewsScoobyWho

FAO my mate Scoobywho on 21:16 - Sep 20 by Darran

Why don't you just put a screenshot of this PM up do this bollox can end?

WTF does that mean 😂
If you want it to end don't get involved, not hard is it ?
[Post edited 20 Sep 2015 21:23]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024