Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread 13:02 - Nov 14 with 5384 viewsoddjob007

Rather belatedly.... Watch the replays for their goal, Camps at fault. Elementary error!
Match Thread on 13:11 - Nov 14 with 3985 viewsoddjob007

"They need to unharness Bunney"

When was he harnessed?!
Match Thread on 13:19 - Nov 14 with 3946 viewsjoecooke

Match Thread on 13:11 - Nov 14 by oddjob007

"They need to unharness Bunney"

When was he harnessed?!

Bunney is awful,looks out of his depth completely.

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Match Thread on 13:22 - Nov 14 with 3908 viewshxdale

Glad for half time.. no shape no chances rubbish..
Match Thread on 13:24 - Nov 14 with 3886 viewsdingdangblue

Match Thread on 13:22 - Nov 14 by hxdale

Glad for half time.. no shape no chances rubbish..

Pass back to Lillis, big boot, lose ball and repeat.

Shocking performance.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Match Thread on 13:24 - Nov 14 with 3886 viewsBobbyjoe

(Semi)-detached armchair view: desperately poor; no movement, nobody wants the ball, and, worst of all, team-spirit looks completely absent.
Match Thread on 13:25 - Nov 14 with 3873 viewsformbydale

Perkins looks to have added some muscle

I feel all at sea.

Match Thread on 13:26 - Nov 14 with 3860 viewsrichfoad32

Too many players look a yard off the pace. Bunney looks isolated, not a focal point if you're going to play him at least have him as part of a front three. Give it a go a la Sarfend.
Match Thread on 13:29 - Nov 14 with 3823 viewsDomDale

Worst half I've seen all season. Massive improvement required to get anything out of the game.

Separate note but can the folks that have used their "mate for a tenner" voucher on the lads who keep singing about Leeds , using vuvuzelas and letting smoke bombs off tell em to wind it in. I've got a headache.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread on 13:30 - Nov 14 with 3820 viewsfitzochris

Yep. Woeful. I'd be surprised if Wigan have had an easier first half this season. Woeful set piece defending, poor first touches, no midfield and a front three not in the game. We need someone like that Wildschut that they've got. He is ace. Goes down the left like nobody is there.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Match Thread on 13:34 - Nov 14 with 3788 viewsLuke8686

Men against boys, they are stronger and better all over the park, we look lightweight and short of confidence, no one making runs when we're going forward.. changes needed at HT, we're shouting out for Hendo. A bit of creativity is needed if we're gonna get anything out of this game, atm we're predictable and they're just gonna keep mopping it up all day long. Bunney shouldn't start games imo, he's better as an impact player when the opposition are tiring.. poor poor poor
Match Thread on 13:34 - Nov 14 with 3782 viewsfunkkk

Match Thread on 13:26 - Nov 14 by richfoad32

Too many players look a yard off the pace. Bunney looks isolated, not a focal point if you're going to play him at least have him as part of a front three. Give it a go a la Sarfend.

Awful half of football. Bunney is like a little boy lost out there. Game has completely passed our midfield by someone needs to take this game by the scruff of the neck. I don't think Wigan have been anything special so there could be some hope...
Match Thread on 13:51 - Nov 14 with 3713 viewsformbydale

Match Thread on 13:34 - Nov 14 by funkkk

Awful half of football. Bunney is like a little boy lost out there. Game has completely passed our midfield by someone needs to take this game by the scruff of the neck. I don't think Wigan have been anything special so there could be some hope...

Sh1t well taken but

I feel all at sea.

Match Thread on 13:54 - Nov 14 with 3683 viewsSussexdale

So angry with Bennett on that second goal. The Wigan player telegraphed his intention to go round him yet he still allowed it to happen. Too easy.
Match Thread on 13:58 - Nov 14 with 3653 viewsinthenet

Get a half decent striker in Hilly ...embarrassing"

Rastrickblue

Match Thread on 14:02 - Nov 14 with 3618 viewsfantazie

Yes embarrassing you could at least got us a point you useless lot
Match Thread on 14:11 - Nov 14 with 3560 viewsPorlicks

Neither side has looked threatening, but a couple of good chances are the difference.

Good teams make you look poor. But it's not 'embarrassing'.

Who are YOU with?

Match Thread on 14:16 - Nov 14 with 3528 viewssince58

Match Thread on 14:11 - Nov 14 by Porlicks

Neither side has looked threatening, but a couple of good chances are the difference.

oh yes it is its pantomime season.new blood required immediately.
Match Thread on 14:21 - Nov 14 with 3474 viewsfunkkk

Match Thread on 14:11 - Nov 14 by Porlicks

Have Wigan been that good? Personally I think we've handed them this victory without so much as a fight.
Match Thread on 14:25 - Nov 14 with 3442 viewssince58

Match Thread on 14:21 - Nov 14 by funkkk

Have Wigan been that good? Personally I think we've handed them this victory without so much as a fight.

streets ahead
Match Thread on 14:26 - Nov 14 with 3434 viewsfitzochris

Wigan were good but we were also poor. Better in the second half but still no cutting edge.

Hilly talks of consistency of performances, so it's worrying that NML goes from a hat-trick to anonymity.

Match Thread on 14:27 - Nov 14 with 3417 viewsalderleydale

Men against boys all over the pitch
Match Thread on 14:33 - Nov 14 with 3359 viewsfunkkk

Match Thread on 14:26 - Nov 14 by fitzochris

Wigan were good but we were also poor. Better in the second half but still no cutting edge.

Hilly talks of consistency of performances, so it's worrying that NML goes from a hat-trick to anonymity.

I'm sure Wigan had another gear if they'd have needed it, it's just frustrating that we didn't make them work for it.

The worry for me is we don't have a proper striker we can rely on for 10+ goals a season.
Match Thread on 14:35 - Nov 14 with 3334 viewsfitzochris

Match Thread on 14:33 - Nov 14 by funkkk

I'm sure Wigan had another gear if they'd have needed it, it's just frustrating that we didn't make them work for it.

The worry for me is we don't have a proper striker we can rely on for 10+ goals a season.

Well, we do, but he's been out of form and then injured. On that performance today, we definitely need a cutting edge - be that a new player or a change in approach, I don't know.

Match Thread on 14:37 - Nov 14 with 3310 viewsMasher

When will we ever learn to stop giving away dangerous free kicks around the penalty area and making the same schoolboy errors in defence. When will our front players learn the offside rules? I only remember 1 shot their keeper had to save all game and that was in the 77th minute. Its now 8 league games without a win. Its going to be a very difficult and long season at this rate and its a shame because i know we are so much better than this.

Up The Dale!!

Match Thread on 14:38 - Nov 14 with 3304 viewsfitzochris

Another major disappointment for me was our defending of set pieces again. Two especially poor - the first goal and the second saved by an offside.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024