Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is that time up for Garry? 17:10 - Dec 5 with 20588 viewsPhil_S

Is that tune up for Garry?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

This post has been edited by an administrator
Is that time up for Garry? on 17:54 - Dec 6 with 1438 viewsBuzz481

I fear it is time for GM to step aside, a squad of good players from the last two years can't all of become average without some other influence, we saw the introduction of the diamond formation then Dyer, Routledge both became average. Now the rest of the team have gone the same way. I think it started last season. I felt last season despite finishing 8th, we had the rub of the green in a number of key matches that really we might of lost. Has GM lost the dressing room? Is the squad confused as to what style of play he wants? This goes beyond a squad of talented players becoming the run of the mill. It's time to go back to the Swansea way of play, where they play as a team, every player knows what they are doing and other teams fear them. Sorry GM, you have tried to impose your style, but it has failed, move aside and let's get a manager who can pull the players together, stop in squad fighting and then try to avoid the drop before its to late. Just my opinion
Is that time up for Garry? on 18:23 - Dec 6 with 1347 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Is that time up for Garry? on 13:18 - Dec 6 by Swanseajill

It's not an excuse to divert from the fact that we are trouble. It's personal abuse that shows lack of respect to any individual....and he, GM. although has tried his best,does not deserve the abuse he's had in the past, or the present.

As far as Laudrup getting " shafted" It's difficult for many fans.to find favour in any manager who says that it's pointless competing with the top six in the table. And putting out a team at Anfield that gets embarrassingly defeated. And whoever he is, or was as a player. If your paid very highly, you need to spend every available moment of time on your team...which he didn't.

I'll repeat what Mon said about that Anfeild game - we had won our first evermajor trophy a week later. It was a sacrifice that had to be made.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Is that time up for Garry? on 18:50 - Dec 6 with 1275 viewsAngelRangelQS

Is that time up for Garry? on 18:23 - Dec 6 by Brynmill_Jack

I'll repeat what Mon said about that Anfeild game - we had won our first evermajor trophy a week later. It was a sacrifice that had to be made.

Especially as we'd lost Chico to injury the week before.

For we'd gone there, lost 2-1 and played well but Michu had picked up a knock and had someone sent off then ML would have been hammered for it
Is that time up for Garry? on 18:55 - Dec 6 with 1253 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Is that time up for Garry? on 18:50 - Dec 6 by AngelRangelQS

Especially as we'd lost Chico to injury the week before.

For we'd gone there, lost 2-1 and played well but Michu had picked up a knock and had someone sent off then ML would have been hammered for it

Too true. I can understand why people like Monk, are loyal and want to stick up for him. But criticizing someone who actually on us something we've al dreamed about from the depths of the fourth tier isn't going to help GM.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Is that time up for Garry? on 18:55 - Dec 6 with 1257 viewsblaine_scfc

Is that time up for Garry? on 17:46 - Dec 6 by Jack_Kass

A huge concern is our run in, which coincidentally is similar to the same run of fixtures as were currenly struggling to find form in.

We cannot be going into the last 6 games anything apart from safe. This happened to Norwich two seasons ago, I think they lost the last 5 games on the bounce and went down, after being seemingly home and dry in their minds.

Even when playing well I can't see where we would get a single point in the last 7 games. It's looking bleak even at this stage of the season. The two games against West Ham and West Brom after City will make or break us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024