Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is that time up for Garry? 17:10 - Dec 5 with 20589 viewsPhil_S

Is that tune up for Garry?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

This post has been edited by an administrator
Is that time up for Garry? on 18:01 - Dec 5 with 3084 viewsAnotherJohn

Is that time up for Garry? on 17:53 - Dec 5 by Dr_Winston

Decision should have been made after the Bournemouth game. We've wasted two weeks dithering over an obvious call.

I half wondered whether the board has delayed the big decision because they feel it is better to suffer the hard run of Liverpool/Leicester/Man City under Monk, and time the 'bounce' from the new man to coincide with some winnable games.
Is that time up for Garry? on 18:04 - Dec 5 with 3051 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Decision should have been made after the Bournemouth game. We've wasted two weeks dithering over an obvious call.

We certainly have. I'm surprised it's taken Phil Sumbler so long to twig mind

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Is that time up for Garry? on 18:09 - Dec 5 with 3017 viewsexiledclaseboy

Get Brendan back. Time to go back to what brought us to the Premier League dance in the first place.

Poll: Tory leader

Is that time up for Garry? on 18:12 - Dec 5 with 2990 viewsPhil_S

Is that time up for Garry? on 18:04 - Dec 5 by Brynmill_Jack

We certainly have. I'm surprised it's taken Phil Sumbler so long to twig mind

What a truly pathetic post
Is that time up for Garry? on 18:13 - Dec 5 with 2985 viewsItchySphincter

Is that time up for Garry? on 18:09 - Dec 5 by exiledclaseboy

Get Brendan back. Time to go back to what brought us to the Premier League dance in the first place.

Arguably a tougher job than the first time around - being in worse shape and a tougher league than last time. He might fancy the challenge but I doubt it. Can see us limping on until the end of the season with Clotet or a Nigel Adkins type character. I hope they leave Sean Dyche where he is.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Is that time up for Garry? on 18:13 - Dec 5 with 2983 viewsJackanapes

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35016216

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Is that time up for Garry? on 18:17 - Dec 5 with 2924 viewsUplandsJack

I agree totally, but think he will stay till after next weekend as I stated a few weeks back...
It will give the board time to finalise their decision on his replacement. Plus and more importantly we then have a run of winnable games with the combination of the usual new manager lift clubs normally get and a guy with more tactics/knowledge... But it isn't just monk who should go, but also all his sidekicks with the exception of Curts...
Is that time up for Garry? on 18:19 - Dec 5 with 2898 viewsPhil_S

Is that time up for Garry? on 18:17 - Dec 5 by UplandsJack

I agree totally, but think he will stay till after next weekend as I stated a few weeks back...
It will give the board time to finalise their decision on his replacement. Plus and more importantly we then have a run of winnable games with the combination of the usual new manager lift clubs normally get and a guy with more tactics/knowledge... But it isn't just monk who should go, but also all his sidekicks with the exception of Curts...

Out of interest why would you keep Curtis?
Login to get fewer ads

Is that time up for Garry? on 18:20 - Dec 5 with 2882 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Is that time up for Garry? on 18:12 - Dec 5 by Phil_S

Oh f*ck off will you

Is that time up for Garry? on 18:23 - Dec 5 with 2855 viewsPhil_S

Is that time up for Garry? on 18:20 - Dec 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Oh f*ck off will you

Is that time up for Garry? on 18:25 - Dec 5 with 2818 viewsBLAZE

For me it just feels like I'm watching a team trying to compete with 9 men every week. We're second best to literally everything, getting over run and out marked all over the field, visibly lacking in confidence and look defeated before we even step out on the pitch. It's actually demoralising to watch at the moment

After his appointment, the one thing I knew Monk would give us is motivation. Although he's got a few things things right tactically (and I've given him a lot of credit for it each time on here) I've always had doubts about his tactical nous and found myself scratching my head at his decisions more than applauding them. He never quite convinced me that he has what it takes in that department, and now that it appears he's lost his ability to motivate the team too - his biggest strength imo - I no longer believe he has enough to get us out of this hole
Is that time up for Garry? on 18:26 - Dec 5 with 2812 viewsporthcawljax

Thought I would never be saying this a few months ago but yes he has to go now. Its going to be impossible to turn this around now its just gone way to bad. Its a total shambles.

I hope just because its Gary Monk that they don't drag their feet with this as the longer it goes on the deeper the sh*t we will be in. I think if it was another manager he would have gone a few weeks ago.
Does anyone know if we can get Dyer back in the transfer window? I think that was a strange decision he made.

Poll: Who would you pick for Swansea's goal stopper?

Is that time up for Garry? on 18:28 - Dec 5 with 2792 viewsairedale

Is that time up for Garry? on 18:19 - Dec 5 by Phil_S

He knows where the tea making gear is.
Is that time up for Garry? on 18:28 - Dec 5 with 2770 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Is that time up for Garry? on 18:26 - Dec 5 by porthcawljax

Thought I would never be saying this a few months ago but yes he has to go now. Its going to be impossible to turn this around now its just gone way to bad. Its a total shambles.

I hope just because its Gary Monk that they don't drag their feet with this as the longer it goes on the deeper the sh*t we will be in. I think if it was another manager he would have gone a few weeks ago.
Does anyone know if we can get Dyer back in the transfer window? I think that was a strange decision he made.

I've heard a few people saying the return of Dyer will solve our problems. It won't, believe me

Is that time up for Garry? on 18:30 - Dec 5 with 2766 viewsGh0st

It should of been time up or tune up along time ago, the players haven't been playing for him for weeks.
Is that time up for Garry? on 18:33 - Dec 5 with 2627 viewsUplandsJack

Is that time up for Garry? on 18:19 - Dec 5 by Phil_S

Just to keep a bit of the "old Swans" mentality and to help the new guys understand the history plus help the new relationships with the players.
But with all that said maybe he'd be happy to go, as he seems to have less to do with the match day squad than he used to. I was up at Anfield last week and he spent most of the pre match warm up standing in the centre circle admiring the kop.
Just my opinion mind...
Is that time up for Garry? on 18:36 - Dec 5 with 2598 viewsPhil_S

Is that time up for Garry? on 18:33 - Dec 5 by UplandsJack

Just to keep a bit of the "old Swans" mentality and to help the new guys understand the history plus help the new relationships with the players.
But with all that said maybe he'd be happy to go, as he seems to have less to do with the match day squad than he used to. I was up at Anfield last week and he spent most of the pre match warm up standing in the centre circle admiring the kop.
Just my opinion mind...

I do think if we make the change then it should be a clean sweep and give the new manager his choice of who he wants to bring in with him.

There have been plenty of rumours about things behind the scenes and therefore it should be all or nothing for me

Curt though should always have a role at the club but maybe it is ambassadorial now
Is that time up for Garry? on 18:39 - Dec 5 with 2558 viewsDafyddHuw

Is that time up for Garry? on 18:12 - Dec 5 by Phil_S

Brynmill speaks nhis mind on football forum shocker.
Is that time up for Garry? on 18:40 - Dec 5 with 2541 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Is that time up for Garry? on 18:36 - Dec 5 by Phil_S

I do think if we make the change then it should be a clean sweep and give the new manager his choice of who he wants to bring in with him.

There have been plenty of rumours about things behind the scenes and therefore it should be all or nothing for me

Curt though should always have a role at the club but maybe it is ambassadorial now

If we had a new manager he should be offered up as help in settling him in. Did pretty well with Laudrup after all

Is that time up for Garry? on 18:41 - Dec 5 with 2538 viewslovejuicejack

Is that time up for Garry? on 18:36 - Dec 5 by Phil_S

Agreed
Is that time up for Garry? on 18:43 - Dec 5 with 2524 viewsperchrockjack

Indeed.

It's as we are.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Is that time up for Garry? on 18:48 - Dec 5 with 2483 viewsairedale

I know of a forwards coach who'll be looking for a job. I don't think that the new manager should touch him with a bargepole though.
Is that time up for Garry? on 18:51 - Dec 5 with 2453 viewsHighjack

One things for sure. Huw will be receiving a lot of mail from various agents around the world in the morning.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Is that time up for Garry? on 18:57 - Dec 5 with 2398 viewsgiantstoneater

GM is not the only who should lose his job I'd like to start with the scouts who thought that Gomis had the mental toughness required to play at this level and also decide that Eder was worth 5 million our other striker Emnes cost 1 million can you see him saving us!! We paid 5 million for Naughton and nothing for Rangel, Rangel is a far better player have his legs gone really? Been a lot of talk of Joe Allen coming back is he the answer we need to get rid of our limp and languid strikers and bring in someone who wants score goals.
Is that time up for Garry? on 19:11 - Dec 5 with 2324 viewsDr_Winston

Bournemouth now winning.

We cannot f*ck about over this.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024