Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New signings 10:22 - Dec 20 with 2361 viewsBeaker

Can someone explain how we can look at new players in January when we still don't have a manager
New signings on 10:23 - Dec 20 with 2347 viewsJackfath

Maybe the Director of Football is writing his wishlist.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

New signings on 10:23 - Dec 20 with 2350 viewsRancid

Since when has the manager signed players down here?
New signings on 10:24 - Dec 20 with 2347 viewsraynor94

Huw does it

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

New signings on 10:36 - Dec 20 with 2286 viewsBeaker

Good point
New signings on 10:37 - Dec 20 with 2266 viewsTheFranchise

You wont find many clubs any more where the manager is the only person that decides on players.
New signings on 10:38 - Dec 20 with 2250 viewsOldjack

we don't ,it's a load of bollocks

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

New signings on 10:40 - Dec 20 with 2232 viewsyescomeon

If Huw is signing the players may as well let Curtis carry on for the rest of the season if results are all right.

Upthecity!

New signings on 11:29 - Dec 20 with 2101 viewsPintado

This is the main snag with Bielsa coming here, he want more control of who Swans sign, I don't kniw if that can't be resolved as both stubborn, if it's really the case then move on to another manager, Bielsa is now 2/1 so I can't see how he would be announced in next 2 days as said here somewhere.

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Login to get fewer ads

New signings on 11:36 - Dec 20 with 2061 viewsOldjack

I CAN JUST SEE IT, Mr manager me and the boys have just bought you a new pressi he only cost us 11 mil ..but i don't like him and i think he crap ....,but we paid 11 mill for him ,...just fuk off will you or i will ,and by the way i'll pick my own pressi

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

New signings on 11:38 - Dec 20 with 2052 viewsraynor94

New signings on 11:36 - Dec 20 by Oldjack

I CAN JUST SEE IT, Mr manager me and the boys have just bought you a new pressi he only cost us 11 mil ..but i don't like him and i think he crap ....,but we paid 11 mill for him ,...just fuk off will you or i will ,and by the way i'll pick my own pressi

You have started drinking early

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

New signings on 11:54 - Dec 20 with 2002 viewsLoyal

Well Beaker, I hate to destroy the illusion but Swansea City managers have fck all to do with employing players.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

New signings on 11:58 - Dec 20 with 1979 viewsjackportis

I'm sure agents play a key role also.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

New signings on 12:22 - Dec 20 with 1917 viewsdobjack2

New signings on 11:54 - Dec 20 by Loyal

Well Beaker, I hate to destroy the illusion but Swansea City managers have fck all to do with employing players.

They may have some input but definitely don't have the final say. Monk and Tabanou and probably Eder as well would appear to bear that out.
New signings on 12:27 - Dec 20 with 1899 viewsDr_Winston

New signings on 12:22 - Dec 20 by dobjack2

They may have some input but definitely don't have the final say. Monk and Tabanou and probably Eder as well would appear to bear that out.

Ki was signed without Laudrup's approval. As were Emnes and Ngog.

Perhaps the lack of input into the signings that they'll live or die on is why we're starting to find it so hard to get a decent manager these days. Word gets around.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

New signings on 12:46 - Dec 20 with 1853 viewsplasjack

I thought Cyril the swan had the final word.
New signings on 12:49 - Dec 20 with 1839 viewsjack247

We will still be looking at players. As has been mentioned on here, Huw seems to have a very hands on approach to recruitment. If we have Bielsa or anyone else agreed but not yet confirmed, they are likely to have a bit of input.
New signings on 13:32 - Dec 20 with 1747 viewsQuakerJack

New signings on 11:29 - Dec 20 by Pintado

This is the main snag with Bielsa coming here, he want more control of who Swans sign, I don't kniw if that can't be resolved as both stubborn, if it's really the case then move on to another manager, Bielsa is now 2/1 so I can't see how he would be announced in next 2 days as said here somewhere.

If we wont employ a manager because he demands final say on who he signs (within budget of course) then the whole board want booting... Finance is the only area a board/chairman should ever get involved with... Look at the state of Newcastle.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

New signings on 14:01 - Dec 20 with 1691 viewsUplandsJack

New signings on 13:32 - Dec 20 by QuakerJack

If we wont employ a manager because he demands final say on who he signs (within budget of course) then the whole board want booting... Finance is the only area a board/chairman should ever get involved with... Look at the state of Newcastle.

This exactly...
I've never understood how HJ and other chairmen get away with this tinkering yet don't get any blame when it doesn't work out...
The board can and should negotiate price,salary etc but choice of player should be down to manager. After all he gets the bullet if it goes Pete tong...
New signings on 14:11 - Dec 20 with 1676 viewsRancid

New signings on 14:01 - Dec 20 by UplandsJack

This exactly...
I've never understood how HJ and other chairmen get away with this tinkering yet don't get any blame when it doesn't work out...
The board can and should negotiate price,salary etc but choice of player should be down to manager. After all he gets the bullet if it goes Pete tong...

They probably do get shit.It'll be over a coffee in Morgans.Morgan might say to Jenkins 'What the f**k did you buy that Eder for' and Huw might say 'Why the f**k did we let Nathan go'.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024