Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mo Barrow. 19:03 - Jan 2 with 5541 viewslifelong

I thought he did well today.
Mo Barrow. on 19:04 - Jan 2 with 3794 viewsNeath_Jack

Agreed, seems to play much better when used as a sub though. I'd start him next game though, you have to reward performances otherwise whats the point.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Mo Barrow. on 19:06 - Jan 2 with 3765 viewskarnataka

Mo Barrow. on 19:04 - Jan 2 by Neath_Jack

Agreed, seems to play much better when used as a sub though. I'd start him next game though, you have to reward performances otherwise whats the point.

Would definitely start him against Oxford as he could do with some more game time.
Mo Barrow. on 19:07 - Jan 2 with 3750 viewsFlashberryjack

Mo Barrow. on 19:06 - Jan 2 by karnataka

Would definitely start him against Oxford as he could do with some more game time.

I wouldn't......impact player IMO.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Mo Barrow. on 19:09 - Jan 2 with 3735 viewsWxmJax

Scared the life out of their defence. EVERYTHING should have gone through him but it didn't. Tremendous cross, I could warm to him playing like that.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Mo Barrow. on 19:11 - Jan 2 with 3718 viewsAngelRangelQS

Runs at defenders, tries to do things quickly, looks dangerous and positive... Others should learn from him
Mo Barrow. on 19:13 - Jan 2 with 3700 viewsthomasJack

Me to... I think with more gametime it will do good for him

Poll: Next signing

Mo Barrow. on 19:13 - Jan 2 with 3697 viewsItchySphincter

One of the few that attempted anything positive.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Mo Barrow. on 19:14 - Jan 2 with 3687 viewsDarran

Mo Barrow. on 19:04 - Jan 2 by Neath_Jack

He probably will start the next game.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Mo Barrow. on 19:14 - Jan 2 with 3685 viewsveng9

Been playing like Montero with a brain recently.
Mo Barrow. on 19:14 - Jan 2 with 3680 viewsEdmundo

Mo Barrow. on 19:09 - Jan 2 by WxmJax

Scared the life out of their defence. EVERYTHING should have gone through him but it didn't. Tremendous cross, I could warm to him playing like that.

He has definitely improved, could be a useful weapon against many sides. Maybe a start against Oxford until we've got a couple of goals, then get him off ready for Sunderland game👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Mo Barrow. on 19:15 - Jan 2 with 3675 viewsraynor94

Mo Barrow. on 19:07 - Jan 2 by Flashberryjack

I wouldn't......impact player IMO.

Sorry, with the greatest respect, he has shown he's ready for a start, give him his head

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Mo Barrow. on 19:15 - Jan 2 with 3674 viewsgiantstoneater

I would like to see if he could do us a job down the middle perhaps give it a shot against Oxford. The problem we have is getting the most out of Ayew he scores goals when he is allowed to drift into the box if we cant do this then we may as well bench him. At least Modou is giving it a go.
Mo Barrow. on 19:19 - Jan 2 with 3624 viewsjojaca

Mo Barrow. on 19:11 - Jan 2 by AngelRangelQS

Runs at defenders, tries to do things quickly, looks dangerous and positive... Others should learn from him

Deserves a run of games now, he is the only player now that I get excited when the ball comes to him. No substitute for pace, he could also get the best out of Gomis and Ayew.

Even when you know, you never know?

Mo Barrow. on 19:22 - Jan 2 with 3598 viewskarnataka

Mo Barrow. on 19:19 - Jan 2 by jojaca

Deserves a run of games now, he is the only player now that I get excited when the ball comes to him. No substitute for pace, he could also get the best out of Gomis and Ayew.

If he can put a few balls in each time like the one he did for Siggy's goal, it would surely make a difference. He's also shown today and against WBA that he's confident enough to cut inside and unleash a shot or 2, something else we've been lacking.
Mo Barrow. on 19:23 - Jan 2 with 3574 viewsTheKirkyLife

That's two games in a row where he gave off such positive vibes. Great impact as a sub, very solid performance over 90 minutes. No brainer to start against Oxford.
Mo Barrow. on 19:24 - Jan 2 with 3564 viewslonglostjack

Mo Barrow. on 19:15 - Jan 2 by raynor94

Sorry, with the greatest respect, he has shown he's ready for a start, give him his head

Agreed - the lad deserves a start. If he puts in a below par performance big deal, he'll still have a future. Not so little gem.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Mo Barrow. on 19:25 - Jan 2 with 3551 viewsJackfath

A start against Oxford.

Wow wee.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Mo Barrow. on 19:26 - Jan 2 with 3548 viewsDr_Winston

Mo Barrow. on 19:19 - Jan 2 by jojaca

Certainly not much to lose in giving him a chance.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Mo Barrow. on 19:26 - Jan 2 with 3541 viewsSwanzay

Mo Barrow. on 19:22 - Jan 2 by karnataka

If he can put a few balls in each time like the one he did for Siggy's goal, it would surely make a difference. He's also shown today and against WBA that he's confident enough to cut inside and unleash a shot or 2, something else we've been lacking.

Great performance and far better than Montero, whos a one trick pony thats been found out.
Mo Barrow. on 19:27 - Jan 2 with 3533 viewsFlashberryjack

Mo Barrow. on 19:15 - Jan 2 by raynor94

You may well be right......but we've seen him at his very best when coming on later in the game, just as the opposition start running on tired legs. That's the way I see it, and I suspect that's how Curt see's it.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Mo Barrow. on 19:28 - Jan 2 with 3518 viewskarnataka

Mo Barrow. on 19:23 - Jan 2 by TheKirkyLife

That's two games in a row where he gave off such positive vibes. Great impact as a sub, very solid performance over 90 minutes. No brainer to start against Oxford.

Absolutely, he's looking like he's now got it in him to do to a League 2 fullback what Montero did to Callum Chambers last season and if he does, it's going to give the lad a lot of confidence.
Mo Barrow. on 19:30 - Jan 2 with 3500 viewsLoyal

Too hot and cold for me.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Mo Barrow. on 19:31 - Jan 2 with 3471 viewsA_Fans_Dad

He and Rangel are showing Jeff and Taylor how it is done.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2016 19:55]
Mo Barrow. on 19:32 - Jan 2 with 3464 viewsbazzool

Yes im really starting to like this guy, hes looking more positive all the time, unlike ki who i thought wasnt very good at all today
Mo Barrow. on 19:41 - Jan 2 with 3413 viewsQuakerJack

Starts next league game for me... Very direct... Only player who tried anything positive.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024