Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Smithies 13:10 - May 3 with 9537 viewskingsburyR

What with his disappearance in the last couple of games please don't tell me he has impressed so much in 6 months that he is off in the summer.

It was getting to the point that it was safer to give away a penalty then a corner or free kick around the box!!!

I'll be very upset if Smithies isn't with us next season. (Although Ingram is a fine goal keeper in his own right!)

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Smithies on 16:35 - May 7 with 1309 viewsGloucs_R

Missing again today, anyone know why?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Smithies on 17:23 - May 7 with 1211 viewsnix

Smithies on 16:35 - May 7 by Gloucs_R

Missing again today, anyone know why?

Don't know but he came on at the end and looked perfectly happy with life. Maybe JFH is actually managing the squad properly and keeping them all happy by giving Ingram some game time at the fag end of the season while letting Smithies know he's still the number one keeper for next season.
Smithies on 17:34 - May 7 with 1174 viewsLazyFan

Smithies on 14:14 - May 4 by Northernr

It was Briatore's wife and it was massively exaggerated by the people who were around our support base at that stage you'd expect to massively exaggerate a story like that. When Dowie came in he told Camp he was the number one keeper and it was his position to lose, regardless of Cerny arriving. This was the case throughout pre-season until we played Chievo seven days before the first match when Briatore told him they hadn't paid all that money for a goalkeeper to sit on the bench and Cerny would be his number one or else.

I think people misreading what you said may think it was Briatore's wife he slept with. Which I believe is not what you meant and not the original alleged rumor anyway.

As I recall the alleged rumor was that he chatted up Briatore's wife rather than anything else. One could conjecture that at this time he may have known he was demoted and was trying to get his own back to no avail.

Of course who cares now.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024