Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who'd you have as captain next season? 13:21 - May 9 with 4181 viewsdickythorpe

Putting it out there......Cork? Fab or Amat even? Stick with Ash?
Who'd you have as captain next season? on 13:22 - May 9 with 2914 viewsJonTheJack

If not Ash, then Gylfi.
Who'd you have as captain next season? on 13:25 - May 9 with 2894 viewsElward

Who'd you have as captain next season? on 13:22 - May 9 by JonTheJack

If not Ash, then Gylfi.

Someone who doesn't keep shrugging his shoulders when he's at fault and pointing the blame to others...
Who'd you have as captain next season? on 13:32 - May 9 with 2876 viewsItchySphincter

Leon.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Who'd you have as captain next season? on 13:48 - May 9 with 2837 viewsjack247

Ash.

Planetswans seems to have gone into scapegoat overdrive again.
Who'd you have as captain next season? on 14:02 - May 9 with 2814 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I think that Ayew would probably make a good Captain.
Who'd you have as captain next season? on 14:17 - May 9 with 2784 viewsYr_Arglwydd_Rhys

Who'd you have as captain next season? on 14:02 - May 9 by A_Fans_Dad

He'd be at least third in the pecking order, after Milner and Henderson.
Who'd you have as captain next season? on 14:22 - May 9 with 2779 viewstomdickharry

Williams
Who'd you have as captain next season? on 14:29 - May 9 with 2758 viewsLegend83

Williams will be captain for sure but I would like to see Cork in the future. His performances have been inconsistent but when he is good he is very good - but for me his biggest quality is his commitment and work rate. He leads by example.

Might get pelters for this but I have never been convinced by Ash as captain, particularly when things have not been going for us. His 'Lion-heart' performances are often offset by the his head going down when things get tough - I rarely see him trying to gee the team up, he is either yelling at them or just going into his shell.
Login to get fewer ads

Who'd you have as captain next season? on 14:33 - May 9 with 2748 viewspencoedjack

Ash all day long
Who'd you have as captain next season? on 14:46 - May 9 with 2726 viewsunion_jack

Who'd you have as captain next season? on 14:29 - May 9 by Legend83

Williams will be captain for sure but I would like to see Cork in the future. His performances have been inconsistent but when he is good he is very good - but for me his biggest quality is his commitment and work rate. He leads by example.

Might get pelters for this but I have never been convinced by Ash as captain, particularly when things have not been going for us. His 'Lion-heart' performances are often offset by the his head going down when things get tough - I rarely see him trying to gee the team up, he is either yelling at them or just going into his shell.

I have said the same as this a while back. Totally agree.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Who'd you have as captain next season? on 15:29 - May 9 with 2671 viewspikeypaul

Wilfried Bony

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Who'd you have as captain next season? on 15:47 - May 9 with 2644 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cork.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Who'd you have as captain next season? on 15:48 - May 9 with 2633 viewsDarran

If Williams is still here he'll be captain.

Pointless thread.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who'd you have as captain next season? on 16:00 - May 9 with 2600 viewsjasper_T

Cork is a good shout long-term. Leads by example instead of just shouting, not flashy enough to attract much attention from elsewhere, happy as long as he's playing.

Never liked keepers as captains. They already have a leadership rol, and are too far from the bulk of the play.
Who'd you have as captain next season? on 17:17 - May 9 with 2514 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Who'd you have as captain next season? on 16:00 - May 9 by jasper_T

Cork is a good shout long-term. Leads by example instead of just shouting, not flashy enough to attract much attention from elsewhere, happy as long as he's playing.

Never liked keepers as captains. They already have a leadership rol, and are too far from the bulk of the play.

Plus he was Captain when we thrashed the Hammers, so he has experience now.
Who'd you have as captain next season? on 18:47 - May 9 with 2444 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Who'd you have as captain next season? on 17:17 - May 9 by A_Fans_Dad

Plus he was Captain when we thrashed the Hammers, so he has experience now.

It's fair to say as experiments go it worked. Same re-Kingsley in for Taylor , Naughton for Rangel and Amat for Williams. All went as smooth as Galaxy chocolate

Who'd you have as captain next season? on 18:58 - May 9 with 2423 viewsplasjack

Who'd you have as captain next season? on 18:47 - May 9 by Brynmill_Jack

It's fair to say as experiments go it worked. Same re-Kingsley in for Taylor , Naughton for Rangel and Amat for Williams. All went as smooth as Galaxy chocolate

Its going to be a long summer, some players need too move away and be replaced, do the changes we made against West Ham, mean we could basically keep the same squad and very little additions to compete next season.
Who'd you have as captain next season? on 18:59 - May 9 with 2420 viewsexiledclaseboy

Williams.

Poll: Tory leader

Who'd you have as captain next season? on 19:05 - May 9 with 2403 viewsjack247

If Ash is here, he will be captain. No reason to think he won't be here.

If he isn't, it would have to be someone practically guaranteed to start. I don't think we currently have any midfielders that applies to apart from Siggy and I wouldn't think he would be many people's choice.

I'd guess that if its not Ash, it will be a new face.
Who'd you have as captain next season? on 19:08 - May 9 with 2386 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Who'd you have as captain next season? on 18:58 - May 9 by plasjack

Its going to be a long summer, some players need too move away and be replaced, do the changes we made against West Ham, mean we could basically keep the same squad and very little additions to compete next season.

Laudrup had the right idea but that was stopped by a players revolt. We need to move some of those on now and get back in the market for some good young and maybe middle aged exoerienced footballers (in footballing terms 25-28 years old).

The club will NOT fall apart without Williams and Taylor, very much like the team didn't on Saturday.

Who'd you have as captain next season? on 19:09 - May 9 with 2385 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Who'd you have as captain next season? on 19:05 - May 9 by jack247

If Ash is here, he will be captain. No reason to think he won't be here.

If he isn't, it would have to be someone practically guaranteed to start. I don't think we currently have any midfielders that applies to apart from Siggy and I wouldn't think he would be many people's choice.

I'd guess that if its not Ash, it will be a new face.

Cork has already been captain and I would think will start every game.
Who'd you have as captain next season? on 19:18 - May 9 with 2367 viewsjack247

Who'd you have as captain next season? on 19:09 - May 9 by A_Fans_Dad

Cork has already been captain and I would think will start every game.

I mean as permanent captain, not for the odd game.

If he starts every game, he may well be a good vice captain, as it means Leon's appearances are likely to be limited. Wouldn't be surprised if we rotated midfield a lot though, particularly if we bring players in this summer.
Who'd you have as captain next season? on 19:54 - May 9 with 2318 viewsSwansea93

I'd like to see Sigurdsson if Williams was gone.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Who'd you have as captain next season? on 01:35 - May 10 with 2142 viewsSwansNZ

Who'd you have as captain next season? on 19:54 - May 9 by Swansea93

I'd like to see Sigurdsson if Williams was gone.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Who'd you have as captain next season? on 07:43 - May 10 with 2073 viewsbuilthjack

Who'd you have as captain next season? on 14:02 - May 9 by A_Fans_Dad

Ayew organised all the defensive walls at the weekend, had little chats with Barrow, and Kingsley, and giving them thumbs ups etc. He was the senior person out there.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024