Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn 11:13 - Jun 19 with 8415 viewsLohengrin

Watching Corbyn on the Andrew Marr Show pouring out the verbal emollient of the preciousness of democracy, how politicians must be afforded adequate protection as they carry out this higher calling, how an attack on such venerable light-bearers is a crime like no other; all the while his pupils dilating and contracting slightly, the thought struck me that for Marr the overall effect must have been not unlike that of a patient receiving a prescriptive diagnosis from Dr Crippen.

Violent attacks for political ends upon politicians is an entirely new development he would have had the viewers believe. The result of UKIP's Brexit poster campaign is the line he appeared to be propagating. It's that ghastly far-right 'wot dun it.

Well allow me to refresh your memory, which Corbyn has such blatant contempt for, of what he had to say previously about the murder of elected British politicians: Those of us of an age will recall the Republican Movement's attempt to murder the Government en masse at Brighton in October, 1984. How many of the Labour supporters on here will recall his editorial in the Labour Briefing two months later where he opined "“It certainly appears to be the case that they only sit up and take notice when they are bombed into it”

To be a good liar is to have a good memory, so its said; but to be a successful liar you have to hope that others have a bad memory and don't have a mass of documentation filed for future reference.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2016 11:15]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 14:51 - Jun 19 with 1551 viewsnice_to_michu

The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 14:15 - Jun 19 by trampie

Labour became traitors to the working class and poor when they became a Red Tory party all those decades ago, the country is doomed what with Blue, Red, Yellow and Purple Tories, Scotland and Wales only have one choice to rid themselves of perpetual Tory rule, England seems to be a lost case.

I would never has put you down as one for independence.

I'm amazed. You never said before!
[Post edited 19 Jun 2016 14:52]
The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 15:24 - Jun 19 with 1508 viewstrampie

Corbyns hypocrisy knows no bounds he leads a party that shares the same political ground as the Conservative party.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 15:35 - Jun 19 with 1499 viewsnice_to_michu

The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 15:24 - Jun 19 by trampie

Corbyns hypocrisy knows no bounds he leads a party that shares the same political ground as the Conservative party.

If you actually think that Labour's manifesto for upcoming elections is going to be even remotely similar to the Tories upcoming manifesto (written by George Osborne and/or Boris Johnson) then you are very mistaken.
The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 15:38 - Jun 19 with 1492 viewsDr_Winston

The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 15:35 - Jun 19 by nice_to_michu

If you actually think that Labour's manifesto for upcoming elections is going to be even remotely similar to the Tories upcoming manifesto (written by George Osborne and/or Boris Johnson) then you are very mistaken.

Gives him a chance to spout the same tedious "Red Tories" shite again though.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 15:48 - Jun 19 with 1473 viewsnice_to_michu

The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 15:38 - Jun 19 by Dr_Winston

Gives him a chance to spout the same tedious "Red Tories" shite again though.

Ah yes, his favourite.
The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 15:53 - Jun 19 with 1470 viewstrampie

Of course it will have similar drive and direction, the Conservatives in recent months and years have been said to have copied Labour manifesto ideas, since their ideologies being both very similar.

Both are austerity parties, both parties are for the rich, both are low tax, low spend parties that support the free market, privatisation and economic globalisation.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 15:58 - Jun 19 with 1465 viewsperchrockjack

Independent Wales would be a hungry Wales.

Monoglots in their thousands would leave

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 16:07 - Jun 19 with 1452 viewstrampie

Labour's coalition with the Conservatives in Falkirk and Labour's alliance with UKIP in Norfolk just go's to show what Labour is all about, Labour are traitors to the working class and the universally used term of Red Tories to describe Labour is very apt.

Login to get fewer ads

The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 16:10 - Jun 19 with 1445 viewsHighjack

The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 16:07 - Jun 19 by trampie

Labour's coalition with the Conservatives in Falkirk and Labour's alliance with UKIP in Norfolk just go's to show what Labour is all about, Labour are traitors to the working class and the universally used term of Red Tories to describe Labour is very apt.

The only person in the whole world who universally used that term is you tramp you mad bastard.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 16:21 - Jun 19 with 1429 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 16:10 - Jun 19 by Highjack

The only person in the whole world who universally used that term is you tramp you mad bastard.

I'm not having that.

There's a bloke in Broadmoor.........

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 16:28 - Jun 19 with 1409 viewsnice_to_michu

The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 16:07 - Jun 19 by trampie

Personally, I'm not a Corbynite. I say that because I'm not some die-hard who will support him no matter what, unlike you with Plaid Cymru.

But it's really about time you stopped peddling this nonsense of Corbyn having a similar agenda to the Conservatives. If you said Corbyn is pro-austerity to anyone who is curious about politics then you would be laughed out if the room. It's so disingenuous it's beyond belief.
The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 16:36 - Jun 19 with 1387 viewsSmellyplumz

The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 12:26 - Jun 19 by Darran

I've just seen it on Twitter he was asked what should be the upper limit on immigration and he replied I don't think you can have one.

Do you think there should be a limit on Brits moving to Spain ,USA, Australia. ? No didn't think so.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 16:38 - Jun 19 with 1386 viewsSmellyplumz

Hmm MP in changing his view shocker ... nothing to see here.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 16:41 - Jun 19 with 1380 viewsDr_Winston

The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 16:36 - Jun 19 by Smellyplumz

Do you think there should be a limit on Brits moving to Spain ,USA, Australia. ? No didn't think so.

There are already limits on people moving to Australia.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 16:47 - Jun 19 with 1370 viewstrampie

Mrs Thatcher was proud of her achievement of creating NuLabour and no doubt she would be proud of any subsequent leader of that Red Tory party.
Labour since Mrs Thatchers day are all Thatchers children, everyone last one of them.

The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 16:49 - Jun 19 with 1243 viewsHighjack

The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 16:47 - Jun 19 by trampie

Mrs Thatcher was proud of her achievement of creating NuLabour and no doubt she would be proud of any subsequent leader of that Red Tory party.
Labour since Mrs Thatchers day are all Thatchers children, everyone last one of them.

Dennis skinner?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 16:54 - Jun 19 with 1232 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 16:47 - Jun 19 by trampie

Big fan of your posts tramps

But your dull as F@ck sometimes .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 17:00 - Jun 19 with 1227 viewsClinton

As a labour supporter for many years, its difficult to see who the party represents these days.
It used to represent mainly the working class, working man and woman. it was more or less the political wing of the trade union movement out of which it was born In the Early 20th century. It's natural bedfellows were the generally downtrodden and disenfranchised Hence the support for equality issues such as race, sexuality, disabled, etc.
As the big unionised industries have declined, so labour has lost some of its natural supporters indeed it's getting more difficult to recognise class distinctions these days. additionally all parties recognise the theory of equality, and it is espoused in law, so labour has lost a clear lead there too.
My point is to question where labours genuine appeal lies and who is compelled to vote for it in the 21st century? It's main bedrock of support is probably amongst the workers in the public services, but that is insufficient to get it elected.
Furthermore, it's unclear to me how public service workers are helped by labours support of 'Remain' in the EU. One of the effects of free movement is to lower casual labour rates to the very minimum and assist the Tories to privatise the public services assisted by plentiful low cost labour from across the continent. Labour is cutting its own throat there.
[Post edited 19 Jun 2016 17:01]

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 17:09 - Jun 19 with 1211 viewsLohengrin

The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 16:38 - Jun 19 by Smellyplumz

Hmm MP in changing his view shocker ... nothing to see here.

Fabulous, fair play! You'd swear the subject was the proposed route of a ring road rather than murder.

The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 18:50 - Jun 19 with 1133 viewsLohengrin

The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 14:19 - Jun 19 by sherpajacob

No different to thatcher " no negotiating with terrorists" whilst secretly negotiating with the IRA.

The nauseating duplicity of politicians aside you see no difference? You're going to have to revisit the thread and explain that one to me; not because I'm interested in the reponse, per se, I'm always interested in the reasoning processes of the left. The actuation and trajectory differs from most of the populace.

The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 19:11 - Jun 19 with 1107 viewssherpajacob

The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 18:50 - Jun 19 by Lohengrin

The nauseating duplicity of politicians aside you see no difference? You're going to have to revisit the thread and explain that one to me; not because I'm interested in the reponse, per se, I'm always interested in the reasoning processes of the left. The actuation and trajectory differs from most of the populace.

Corbyns statement made 32 years ago "
It certainly appears to be the case that they only sit up and take notice when they are bombed into it”
Can be interpreted in different ways. It is not necessarily a condoning of the bombing, more a condemnation of the government's refusal to listen to concerns from the republican community in NI, including their democratically elected representatives.

Thatcher " no negotiating with terrorists" was a lie to the British people. No other way of looking at that.

It's not a right or left issue for me, it's a case of whether a politician acts with honesty and integrity. Sadly very few do.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 19:15 - Jun 19 with 1097 viewsLohengrin

The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 16:49 - Jun 19 by Highjack

Dennis skinner?

Sat on his arse earning three or four times a year what he would have with the NCB. Sat on it for years shouting the odd insult, "good old, Den," and continues to sit on it earning ten, twenty times what he would from the State Pension.

That's how the new Jerusalem is built.

The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 19:42 - Jun 19 with 1076 viewsLohengrin

The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 19:11 - Jun 19 by sherpajacob

Corbyns statement made 32 years ago "
It certainly appears to be the case that they only sit up and take notice when they are bombed into it”
Can be interpreted in different ways. It is not necessarily a condoning of the bombing, more a condemnation of the government's refusal to listen to concerns from the republican community in NI, including their democratically elected representatives.

Thatcher " no negotiating with terrorists" was a lie to the British people. No other way of looking at that.

It's not a right or left issue for me, it's a case of whether a politician acts with honesty and integrity. Sadly very few do.

In any other age than this the likelihood is he'd have hanged for that, right up until 1946 if you follow the case law. He'd have been tried by extant Treason Laws and hanged by the neck, his grave unmarked, his corpse coated in lime according to custom.

His actions in years gone by, the causes espoused and company kept, in fairness to him, were unequivocal. He wore his perfidy on his sleeve.

The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 19:47 - Jun 19 with 1064 viewsDarran

The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 19:15 - Jun 19 by Lohengrin

Sat on his arse earning three or four times a year what he would have with the NCB. Sat on it for years shouting the odd insult, "good old, Den," and continues to sit on it earning ten, twenty times what he would from the State Pension.

That's how the new Jerusalem is built.

Darran likes this post.
Most of the lefties would suck him off in public even though he's f*cking minted.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 20:13 - Jun 19 with 1031 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The steaming hypocrisy of Jeremy Corbyn on 19:47 - Jun 19 by Darran

Darran likes this post.
Most of the lefties would suck him off in public even though he's f*cking minted.

All politians are minted

Some more than most .

We need the far right to get into parliment

That'll sort us all out

It will put you all in your place

Adolf had a go at it once

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024