Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This American take over 11:23 - Jul 17 with 15096 viewsmagicdaps10

Does anyone know when this is going to happen?

Seems to be dragging on now with no real sign of full completion.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

This American take over on 17:18 - Jul 20 with 1758 viewsairedale

This American take over on 17:05 - Jul 20 by magicdaps10

Sorry to go off current discussion here

BUT

Is this takeover/investment or whatever you call it, is it happening anytime soon?

Seems like current board and Levien are all mates and going on tour to the USA with the playing staff but for me this takeover is dragging on far too long now.

I think that its going to happen soon, and that when its all announced and w.h.y, then transfers will also be announced so that everyone will think that the new majority shareholders are just great.
This American take over on 17:24 - Jul 20 with 1737 viewsmagicdaps10

This American take over on 17:18 - Jul 20 by airedale

I think that its going to happen soon, and that when its all announced and w.h.y, then transfers will also be announced so that everyone will think that the new majority shareholders are just great.

Couldnt agree more with you. Takeover completed and then signings start coming through the door.

Would be superb PR work by the new guys.

OR

So much needs to be sorted with the takeover that the board have taken their attentions off team strengthening...........this of course could be another reason too the lack of new players.

This American take over on 18:13 - Jul 20 with 1682 viewsJango

There's an official press conference tomorrow announcing the new owners
This American take over on 18:14 - Jul 20 with 1679 viewsjohnlangy

This American take over on 18:13 - Jul 20 by Jango

So much for my post saying it was today.
This American take over on 18:24 - Jul 20 with 1642 viewstomdickharry

This American take over on 18:13 - Jul 20 by Jango

Link
This American take over on 18:31 - Jul 20 with 1661 viewsAngelRangelQS

This American take over on 18:24 - Jul 20 by tomdickharry

Link

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-citys-new-amer
This American take over on 18:32 - Jul 20 with 1655 viewslonglostjack

We're signing Joey and up front Lewandowski with Bony as back up striker. Jason you cool dude, how could I have ever doubted your intentions?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

This American take over on 18:57 - Jul 20 with 1597 viewsJango

This American take over on 18:31 - Jul 20 by AngelRangelQS

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-citys-new-amer

This is probably the best link you'll get. I have a friend who works at the stadium who says everything is in place for a conference to unveil the owners tomorrow.
Login to get fewer ads

This American take over on 19:06 - Jul 20 with 1576 viewsmagicdaps10

Well i for one am ready to actually hear what the fookers have too say for themselves.

This American take over on 19:53 - Jul 20 with 1523 viewsdobjack2

This American take over on 19:06 - Jul 20 by magicdaps10

Well i for one am ready to actually hear what the fookers have too say for themselves.

I am cynical so expect a load of PR bollox
This American take over on 19:57 - Jul 20 with 1509 viewsmagicdaps10

This American take over on 19:53 - Jul 20 by dobjack2

I am cynical so expect a load of PR bollox

I think we have too be wary but at the same time we have to be open minded.

Its down to them to not only convince us but back it all up.

This American take over on 20:02 - Jul 20 with 1498 viewsNeathJack

I'm sure given the quality of our local journalists, there will be some very hard hitting questions for the new owners to answer like "How does it feel to be involved in the Premier League" and "Do you hope to be successful".

You know, real in depth stuff that will get to the bottom of fans' concerns.
This American take over on 21:27 - Jul 20 with 1374 viewsCaliforniaJack

After the pessimism that has been thrown around after the Trust Statement this week, I've been saying for two full days on this thread and one other that the share buyout has not been finalized as some of the financial and legal details were not complete on both parties behalf (sellers and buyers).

As the share buyers are in South Wales the latter part of this week the final financial and legal details will be completed. Now that the share buyout will be concluded the hope will be for talks with the Trust to "continue". I understand the general concern and need for discussions to continue between the Trust and the new share holders in order to help build the confidence of supporters, however the doom mongers on this discussion board are not doing themselves or the general populous any favors.

Lets see what the new share holders have to say before you all label them as untrustworthy, ill-intentioned, uncooperative or any of the other multitude of descriptions that have been bandied around on this discussion board.
This American take over on 21:38 - Jul 20 with 1350 viewsmonmouth

This American take over on 21:27 - Jul 20 by CaliforniaJack

After the pessimism that has been thrown around after the Trust Statement this week, I've been saying for two full days on this thread and one other that the share buyout has not been finalized as some of the financial and legal details were not complete on both parties behalf (sellers and buyers).

As the share buyers are in South Wales the latter part of this week the final financial and legal details will be completed. Now that the share buyout will be concluded the hope will be for talks with the Trust to "continue". I understand the general concern and need for discussions to continue between the Trust and the new share holders in order to help build the confidence of supporters, however the doom mongers on this discussion board are not doing themselves or the general populous any favors.

Lets see what the new share holders have to say before you all label them as untrustworthy, ill-intentioned, uncooperative or any of the other multitude of descriptions that have been bandied around on this discussion board.

No, lets see what the trust has to say when they are able. Some of us have been around a long time and I for one don't give two f**ks for your propaganda. We've heard it all before you see. If they prove to be the new Jesus and Mary then great, but up until now they've behaved like furtive shitheads. So stop trying to presume to tell us that we don't understand or what we should think. Thanks muchly.

Kisses.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

This American take over on 22:48 - Jul 20 with 1247 viewsCaliforniaJack

This American take over on 21:38 - Jul 20 by monmouth

No, lets see what the trust has to say when they are able. Some of us have been around a long time and I for one don't give two f**ks for your propaganda. We've heard it all before you see. If they prove to be the new Jesus and Mary then great, but up until now they've behaved like furtive shitheads. So stop trying to presume to tell us that we don't understand or what we should think. Thanks muchly.

Kisses.

Hardly what you call propaganda. Your cynicism on the share buyout situation (and come to think of it most other topics) is utterly cringe worthy.
This American take over on 22:51 - Jul 20 with 1236 viewsmonmouth

This American take over on 22:48 - Jul 20 by CaliforniaJack

Hardly what you call propaganda. Your cynicism on the share buyout situation (and come to think of it most other topics) is utterly cringe worthy.

Thank you.

This American take over on 22:52 - Jul 20 with 1231 viewsDr_Winston

And entirely justified.

Both the buying and selling parties are treating the supporters like tw*ts at present. Any contempt they get has been earned.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

This American take over on 22:54 - Jul 20 with 1220 viewsNeathJack

This American take over on 21:27 - Jul 20 by CaliforniaJack

Personally I couldn't care less what they have to say as most of it will be pandering to what they think people want to hear.

I care about what they do and so far their actions, or more accurately lack of actions when it comes to engaging with the Trust is worrying to say the least.
This American take over on 22:55 - Jul 20 with 1217 viewsAngelRangelQS

This American take over on 22:52 - Jul 20 by Dr_Winston

And entirely justified.

Both the buying and selling parties are treating the supporters like tw*ts at present. Any contempt they get has been earned.

#NotJustAnotherClub

By the fans for the fans
This American take over on 22:56 - Jul 20 with 1203 viewsfbreath

This American take over on 22:51 - Jul 20 by monmouth

Thank you.

Are there plants among us?

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

This American take over on 22:58 - Jul 20 with 1196 viewsskippyjack

This American take over on 22:55 - Jul 20 by AngelRangelQS

#NotJustAnotherClub

By the fans for the fans

By fans for the fans.. more like.. by fans to pay into our pockets since 2005.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

This American take over on 22:58 - Jul 20 with 1193 viewsDr_Winston

This American take over on 22:55 - Jul 20 by AngelRangelQS

#NotJustAnotherClub

By the fans for the fans

There's a lot of people who have spent the last decade shouting down any and all criticism of certain individuals who should be feeling pretty foolish right now.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

This American take over on 23:01 - Jul 20 with 1182 viewsWatchman

bowlocks

Money men in for a shock and trying to ignore the world shocker

Nothing the buyers and sellers have done these past months reflects well on them

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

This American take over on 23:05 - Jul 20 with 1168 viewsEbo

This American take over on 18:31 - Jul 20 by AngelRangelQS

In that picture on the article, they both look like an older and a young Steve Jobs. Hope they are not as conniving.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

This American take over on 23:34 - Jul 20 with 1123 viewsmonmouth

This American take over on 22:56 - Jul 20 by fbreath

Are there plants among us?

Vegetables.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024