Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This American take over 11:23 - Jul 17 with 15095 viewsmagicdaps10

Does anyone know when this is going to happen?

Seems to be dragging on now with no real sign of full completion.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

This American take over on 00:02 - Jul 21 with 2170 viewsdobjack2

This American take over on 22:48 - Jul 20 by CaliforniaJack

Hardly what you call propaganda. Your cynicism on the share buyout situation (and come to think of it most other topics) is utterly cringe worthy.

I'm sorry but you are either divorced from reality or have your own agenda.

The current shareholders, who let us not forget saved the club by buying out someone who was looking to exploit the club for personal gain, are selling their shares to who? That's right they don't fecking know who they are selling their shares to according to reports.

They have done this behind the back of the trust and through leaks to the press are trying to allay fears by saying that this is for the good of the club.

There is a clear lack of honesty and transparency throughout this process and you wonder why people may be cynical of any announcements that may be made in the press.

There will be people who believe everything they read, Abraham Lincoln has a good quote about everything you read on the Internet, because it will take us to the next level whatever the feck that means this week. There will also be people who will be looking for the catch because of the lack of honesty and meaningful communication during this ridiculously drawn out process.

Sorry but I have more time for someone that you view as cringe worthy than I have for your posts about people who allegedly get the club.

Have a nice day.
This American take over on 13:10 - Jul 21 with 2000 viewsblaine_scfc

This American take over on 22:58 - Jul 20 by Dr_Winston

There's a lot of people who have spent the last decade shouting down any and all criticism of certain individuals who should be feeling pretty foolish right now.

More than foolish I think.
This American take over on 16:34 - Jul 21 with 1880 viewsCaliforniaJack

Hey Guys, the new share holders are about to hold a press conference, make sure you have your pitch forks, burning torches and rope ready to welcome them !
This American take over on 16:35 - Jul 21 with 1871 viewsMillie

This American take over on 16:34 - Jul 21 by CaliforniaJack

Hey Guys, the new share holders are about to hold a press conference, make sure you have your pitch forks, burning torches and rope ready to welcome them !

They've got in, no one told them there was no back door in the Liberty ;0)
This American take over on 16:37 - Jul 21 with 1865 viewslondonlisa2001

Imagine you've already got your pom-poms ready?
This American take over on 16:40 - Jul 21 with 1845 viewsClinton

Well at least theyve increased the number of seats by 3. It looks like thye might be spoken for, mind. Only one bottle of water between the three of them, though. Im glad to see they are taking budget control seriously.

[Post edited 21 Jul 2016 17:22]

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

This American take over on 16:47 - Jul 21 with 1820 viewsadamswan

Only the official announcement of this take over could be 45 minutes late. My optimism grows. I bet Dineen was in charge of organising the day....
This American take over on 16:56 - Jul 21 with 1764 viewsmagicdaps10

Well, it was going to start off at 4pm but were told there could be a delay upto 45mins.

Press are sitting here and they have not heard anything, like us fans they are being kept in the dark!!

Login to get fewer ads

This American take over on 17:02 - Jul 21 with 1721 viewsmagicdaps10

Hold it there, just been told it could be another 30 mins atleast!

This American take over on 17:08 - Jul 21 with 1691 viewsGoldminer

Joey Allen and Wilfried Bony have been delayed in traffic on the M4.
This American take over on 17:10 - Jul 21 with 1681 viewsshandyjack

This American take over on 17:08 - Jul 21 by Goldminer

Joey Allen and Wilfried Bony have been delayed in traffic on the M4.

Huw has them lift sharing to save petrol money

Poll: Expectation for the season

This American take over on 17:14 - Jul 21 with 1652 viewsGoldminer

This American take over on 17:10 - Jul 21 by shandyjack

Huw has them lift sharing to save petrol money

Lift sharing? Megabus mun!!!
This American take over on 17:23 - Jul 21 with 1598 viewsshandyjack

This American take over on 17:14 - Jul 21 by Goldminer

Lift sharing? Megabus mun!!!

peak hours mun, be travelling tonight

This American take over on 17:24 - Jul 21 with 1588 viewsClinton

This American take over on 17:02 - Jul 21 by magicdaps10

Hold it there, just been told it could be another 30 mins atleast!

KTAJ(oke)

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

This American take over on 17:49 - Jul 21 with 1502 viewsCaliforniaJack

This American take over on 16:37 - Jul 21 by londonlisa2001

Imagine you've already got your pom-poms ready?

I would rather be somewhat optimistic rather than blindly pessimistic and downright untrustworthy, some people just cant let go over the petty days ...
This American take over on 17:50 - Jul 21 with 1492 viewsfbreath

This American take over on 17:49 - Jul 21 by CaliforniaJack

I would rather be somewhat optimistic rather than blindly pessimistic and downright untrustworthy, some people just cant let go over the petty days ...

You remember them well do you?

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

This American take over on 17:51 - Jul 21 with 1492 viewsshandyjack

of course we can't and i dread the day that we do. The day we forget the petty ear and mistakes before then will be the day this club goes back down the gutter

This American take over on 17:53 - Jul 21 with 1467 viewsLoyal

I'll put this succinctly, if they Fck our club up that will be nothing, we don't like people who take us for cnts down here. Ask the last lot.

This isn't Cardiff City.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

This American take over on 17:54 - Jul 21 with 1452 viewslondonlisa2001

I think you mean untrusting rather than untrustworthy.

But to be fair - you're right. It is an incredibly impressive display so far...
This American take over on 18:23 - Jul 21 with 1396 viewsCaliforniaJack

This American take over on 17:54 - Jul 21 by londonlisa2001

I think you mean untrusting rather than untrustworthy.

But to be fair - you're right. It is an incredibly impressive display so far...

I've been saying for the past few days that in depth discussions with the trust have not occurred due to the deal not being fully concluded financially or legally, today demonstrates that very point ... hopefully discussions can now take place in a full and positive manner ...
This American take over on 18:32 - Jul 21 with 1314 viewsDDCH

This American take over on 18:23 - Jul 21 by CaliforniaJack

I've been saying for the past few days that in depth discussions with the trust have not occurred due to the deal not being fully concluded financially or legally, today demonstrates that very point ... hopefully discussions can now take place in a full and positive manner ...

surely they should have consulted the trust prior to the deal being concluded financially or legally as such a substantial share holder

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

This American take over on 18:37 - Jul 21 with 1284 viewsAngelRangelQS

This American take over on 18:23 - Jul 21 by CaliforniaJack

Hi Jason
This American take over on 19:00 - Jul 21 with 1180 viewsSwansea93

Delayed until tomorrow apparently

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024