Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't want my business today 12:57 - Aug 6 with 6291 viewsNorthYorksDale

Just checked if I can get the junior season ticket today and the answer is no. Apparently I should have got it in the close season or before 12 today.
Asked if they would refund today's ticket if I then get the season ticket but it's a no to that as well.
So that's an adult ticket and a junior attending they'll miss out on.
Don't want my business today on 10:57 - Aug 7 with 1733 viewsalderleydale

Don't want my business today on 10:54 - Aug 7 by since58

Youre lucky you didn't get a s t yesterday.Ifeel sorry for the poor souls who have purchased one and are conned with signings like this morning.
Con artists spring to mind.

I bet he cant believe how lucky he`s been

Can you let us have your lottery numbers Yorkie
Don't want my business today on 10:59 - Aug 7 with 1723 viewschalkyncfc

Don't want my business today on 10:51 - Aug 7 by WestYorkshireDale

The clue is in our names, we live elsewhere and only come to Rochdale on game day. I don't know why they have to use a computer to sell a ticket. Take our money and personal details, give us the ticket and then register us on the computer system later?

Why didn't you phone the club in the three months previous (or even that morning) with your debit catd details and arrange to pick them up later,choosing to sort it out an hour before the game was never going to be a good idea
Don't want my business today on 11:12 - Aug 7 with 1693 viewsfitzochris

Don't want my business today on 10:59 - Aug 7 by chalkyncfc

Why didn't you phone the club in the three months previous (or even that morning) with your debit catd details and arrange to pick them up later,choosing to sort it out an hour before the game was never going to be a good idea

It's all Sam Allardyce's fault.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Don't want my business today on 11:16 - Aug 7 with 1673 views442Dale

Don't want my business today on 10:59 - Aug 7 by chalkyncfc

What time was his post, Chalky? At least get your facts right.

You're becoming embarrassing.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Don't want my business today on 11:26 - Aug 7 with 1656 viewschalkyncfc

Don't want my business today on 11:16 - Aug 7 by 442Dale

What time was his post, Chalky? At least get your facts right.

You're becoming embarrassing.

He put the post on at 12.57 which I believe is an hour after the cutoff time for buying a season ticket and a mere two hours before kickoff, he has had three months to sort it out,there is no excuse
Don't want my business today on 11:31 - Aug 7 with 1635 views442Dale

Don't want my business today on 11:26 - Aug 7 by chalkyncfc

He put the post on at 12.57 which I believe is an hour after the cutoff time for buying a season ticket and a mere two hours before kickoff, he has had three months to sort it out,there is no excuse

So not an hour before the game then. It's pointless explaining it to you, so yes, you deserve everything the likes of your current and previous owners do to your horrible football club.

If you can't see how the situation could have been dealt with better, then it's a sad state of affairs.

Don't want my business today on 11:40 - Aug 7 with 1615 viewschalkyncfc

NorthYorksDale

Phone up the club for a season ticket next week,don't let it spoil you going down to Spotland,ask if you can have the ticket slightly cheaper as there is a game less on it (you never know) and see it as a lesson learnt and you will be wiser next time,there are going to plenty of highs and lows in the coming nine monthsto worry about this
Don't want my business today on 11:44 - Aug 7 with 1610 viewschalkyncfc

Don't want my business today on 11:31 - Aug 7 by 442Dale

So not an hour before the game then. It's pointless explaining it to you, so yes, you deserve everything the likes of your current and previous owners do to your horrible football club.

If you can't see how the situation could have been dealt with better, then it's a sad state of affairs.

Why does it always end up with insults on here?
Login to get fewer ads

Don't want my business today on 11:45 - Aug 7 with 1603 views442Dale

Don't want my business today on 11:44 - Aug 7 by chalkyncfc

It hasn't. We're trying to help you.

Don't want my business today on 11:52 - Aug 7 with 1590 viewschalkyncfc

Don't want my business today on 11:45 - Aug 7 by 442Dale

It hasn't. We're trying to help you.

Hmmm... Really?

"You deserve everything that the likes of your owner and former owners do to your horrible club"
Don't want my business today on 11:57 - Aug 7 with 1571 viewsTVOS1907

Don't want my business today on 10:37 - Aug 7 by chalkyncfc

You deserve all you get,it sounds to me like you are throwing your dummy out because you cant get your own way,why wait until just before the first game of the season to do this,its madness, go back down in the week,buy a season ticket and next year buy it in the three months before when there's no queueing and they aren't at their busiest
[Post edited 7 Aug 2016 10:39]

When someone decides to buy a season ticket is irrelevant, especially as people apparently still make enquirers about them in February.

And it's got nothing to do with you either.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Don't want my business today on 11:59 - Aug 7 with 1565 viewsD_Alien

Don't want my business today on 11:52 - Aug 7 by chalkyncfc

Hmmm... Really?

"You deserve everything that the likes of your owner and former owners do to your horrible club"

As insults go, that could be regarded as a compliment on here.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Don't want my business today on 12:00 - Aug 7 with 1563 viewsTVOS1907

Don't want my business today on 10:55 - Aug 7 by chalkyncfc

I'm with the club on this one,there has to be a cutoff time for season tickets and midday on the first day of the season is very generous if you ask me

Nobody did.

Don't want my business today on 12:02 - Aug 7 with 1554 viewsTVOS1907

Don't want my business today on 11:26 - Aug 7 by chalkyncfc

What if he didn't have the money beforehand?

Don't want my business today on 12:03 - Aug 7 with 1545 viewsTVOS1907

Don't want my business today on 11:44 - Aug 7 by chalkyncfc

It only does when irritating supporters of other irritating clubs come here on trying to take the moral high ground.

Don't want my business today on 13:07 - Aug 7 with 1408 viewsLS27Rdale

might be in the minority here, but minorities get everything dont they, allegedly.

Im with Chalky on this one.

My user name gives away my location. Now NYDale could possibly be Tadcaster....

I managed to get my ST in the close season. I have no transport.

They only sympathy i have with NYDale is that the £10 ST cannot be bought online, or Can it?
The 1st day of the season is always chaotic so the 12.00 cut off time is generous as chalky says. And im fairly sure, generally Match day tickets take priority after 12.00 each home game.

The process for ST at the club is nowhere near 5-10 seconds, its more like ten minutes.

Now until we have a ticket office the size of the club shop with 4 or 5 designated tills/kiosks with 4/5 serving, then this problem will continue...

Im pretty sure the club know this....

A lesson learned i think for the original post, regretably
Don't want my business today on 13:12 - Aug 7 with 1394 viewsD_Alien

Don't want my business today on 13:07 - Aug 7 by LS27Rdale

might be in the minority here, but minorities get everything dont they, allegedly.

Im with Chalky on this one.

My user name gives away my location. Now NYDale could possibly be Tadcaster....

I managed to get my ST in the close season. I have no transport.

They only sympathy i have with NYDale is that the £10 ST cannot be bought online, or Can it?
The 1st day of the season is always chaotic so the 12.00 cut off time is generous as chalky says. And im fairly sure, generally Match day tickets take priority after 12.00 each home game.

The process for ST at the club is nowhere near 5-10 seconds, its more like ten minutes.

Now until we have a ticket office the size of the club shop with 4 or 5 designated tills/kiosks with 4/5 serving, then this problem will continue...

Im pretty sure the club know this....

A lesson learned i think for the original post, regretably

5-10 seconds to annoy people, not process tickets.

And can you suggest why the club can't have two counters on matchday - when there's an external window available for just that, with staff available too - one for matchday tickets and one for other business, but able to speed up matchday tickets too?

Thought not.

[Post edited 7 Aug 2016 13:15]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Don't want my business today on 13:14 - Aug 7 with 1388 viewsTVOS1907

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/rochdale-afc-dale-season-ticke

Don't want my business today on 13:25 - Aug 7 with 1371 viewsValleySaddler

Don't want my business today on 13:14 - Aug 7 by TVOS1907

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/rochdale-afc-dale-season-ticke

Exactly!
Take the Dosh,process on Monday hand a voucher over for the game and the book before the next game.
Not difficult is it...
Don't want my business today on 13:31 - Aug 7 with 1351 views442Dale

Don't want my business today on 13:25 - Aug 7 by ValleySaddler

Exactly!
Take the Dosh,process on Monday hand a voucher over for the game and the book before the next game.
Not difficult is it...

Indeed!

Oh dear.

Don't want my business today on 13:49 - Aug 7 with 1329 viewsNorthYorksDale

It's a fair point that I could have done something about getting the season tickets earlier than yesterday. Those that suggest that however seem to be missing the point, we're not exactly a club that is ever going to be filling the ground and any income is important to us, surely anything we can do to encourage more to come especially related to a ticket that leads to regular attendance is critical. Simply offering complementary tickets could have done that.

My request was for two junior tickets that I will still get. There was at least one person that I know of that wanted an adult ticket, that means the benefit of that ticket is now diminished and the prospective purchaser would in effect have to pay £20 more than other season ticket holders for watching the same amount of games. The likelihood now is they will not purchase the season ticket and more than likely now turn up to a lot less games meaning reduced income for the club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024