Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Dyer filled in by Mark Wright? 23:19 - Aug 21 with 5392 viewsswanstillidai

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3751595/Danny-Dyer-emerges-black-ey

As much as I hate Dyer, I cannot stand that monumental c*nt Mark Wright.

Hope there's more to come from this...

Danny Dyer filled in by Mark Wright? on 23:36 - Aug 21 with 5356 viewsLoyal

Mark Wright is a wife beating cnt, Danny Dyer doesn't know when it's real life or not.
Problems you have when you don't know what a days work is all about.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2016 23:37]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Danny Dyer filled in by Mark Wright? on 01:12 - Aug 22 with 5259 viewsBigPhilG

Danny Dyer filled in by Mark Wright? on 23:36 - Aug 21 by Loyal

Mark Wright is a wife beating cnt, Danny Dyer doesn't know when it's real life or not.
Problems you have when you don't know what a days work is all about.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2016 23:37]

Sums things up perfectly
Danny Dyer filled in by Mark Wright? on 07:40 - Aug 22 with 5141 viewsbuilthjack

Who are they?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Danny Dyer filled in by Mark Wright? on 08:05 - Aug 22 with 5102 viewsDr_Winston

Danny Dyer filled in by Mark Wright? on 07:40 - Aug 22 by builthjack

Who are they?

Danny Dyer is a talentless actor and pretend hardman. I'm assuming that the Mark Wright involved is the talentless reality show nobody and not the racist ginger who used to play centre half for Liverpool.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Danny Dyer filled in by Mark Wright? on 09:07 - Aug 22 with 5018 viewsNogginthenog

The main shock in this is the Mail online using "eluded" instead of alluded.
Danny Dyer filled in by Mark Wright? on 09:08 - Aug 22 with 5018 viewsexiledclaseboy

Danny Dyer's very good in EastEnders. He essentially plays a toned down version of Danny Dyer so he's hardly stretching himself but he does it well. I like him.

Poll: Tory leader

Danny Dyer filled in by Mark Wright? on 09:12 - Aug 22 with 5008 viewsJackfath

pwopa nawty

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Danny Dyer filled in by Mark Wright? on 10:45 - Aug 22 with 4906 viewssquarebear

Danny Dyer filled in by Mark Wright? on 09:12 - Aug 22 by Jackfath

pwopa nawty

Anyone who reads the mail online and posts links to it on here deserves to have a visit from five of Mark Wright's mates. ;-)
Login to get fewer ads

Danny Dyer filled in by Mark Wright? on 10:46 - Aug 22 with 4904 viewsHighjack

Who is Mark Wright please?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Danny Dyer filled in by Mark Wright? on 10:52 - Aug 22 with 4894 viewsQuakerJack

Danny Dyer filled in by Mark Wright? on 10:46 - Aug 22 by Highjack

Who is Mark Wright please?

Some bottom feeding scumbag from reality TV.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Danny Dyer filled in by Mark Wright? on 12:04 - Aug 22 with 4797 viewsmacthejack

Danny Dyer filled in by Mark Wright? on 09:08 - Aug 22 by exiledclaseboy

Danny Dyer's very good in EastEnders. He essentially plays a toned down version of Danny Dyer so he's hardly stretching himself but he does it well. I like him.

Does a decent turn in human traffic too, if that's your thing. Again he just plays a version of Danny Dyer but it's an enjoyable performance.
Danny Dyer filled in by Mark Wright? on 12:26 - Aug 22 with 4763 viewsbuilthjack

Danny Dyer filled in by Mark Wright? on 08:05 - Aug 22 by Dr_Winston

Danny Dyer is a talentless actor and pretend hardman. I'm assuming that the Mark Wright involved is the talentless reality show nobody and not the racist ginger who used to play centre half for Liverpool.

This post has been edited by an administrator

It's a sad world

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Danny Dyer filled in by Mark Wright? on 11:58 - Aug 23 with 4338 viewsDafyddHuw

Danny Dyer filled in by Mark Wright? on 12:26 - Aug 22 by builthjack

It's a sad world

I like Danny Dyer. He doesn't take himself seriously. Up for a laugh.

Never heard of Mark Wright (except the footballer. Why is he racist?).
Danny Dyer filled in by Mark Wright? on 15:45 - Aug 23 with 4214 viewsLohengrin

Danny Dyer filled in by Mark Wright? on 11:58 - Aug 23 by DafyddHuw

Brexiter, mun.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Danny Dyer filled in by Mark Wright? on 20:45 - Aug 23 with 4076 viewsDr_Winston

Danny Dyer filled in by Mark Wright? on 11:58 - Aug 23 by DafyddHuw

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2001/nov/27/newsstory.sport2

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Danny Dyer filled in by Mark Wright? on 21:25 - Aug 23 with 4044 viewsmax936

If there's anyone who could do with a pasting its Mark Wright irritating talentless tw@t, didn't he have a spate with another so called celeb and they wanted to have a White Collar dust up with him just so he could knock the soppy tit out.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Danny Dyer filled in by Mark Wright? on 21:27 - Aug 23 with 4038 viewsJackfath

Talentless?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Danny Dyer filled in by Mark Wright? on 21:52 - Aug 23 with 4003 viewsmax936

Danny Dyer filled in by Mark Wright? on 21:27 - Aug 23 by Jackfath

Talentless?

I knew you'd like him, anyone can score from a set piece once in a while maybe 3 out of 10 in a following wind, it doesn't mean you're not talentless.

Danny Dyer filled in by Mark Wright? on 21:56 - Aug 23 with 3993 viewsJackfath

Danny Dyer filled in by Mark Wright? on 21:52 - Aug 23 by max936

I knew you'd like him, anyone can score from a set piece once in a while maybe 3 out of 10 in a following wind, it doesn't mean you're not talentless.

I am ambivalent towards Mr Wright. However that free kick isn't too shabby is it. Not sure there's a following wind in Old Trafford where it was taken. How many attempts do you reckon you would need before hitting one like that?

Danny Dyer filled in by Mark Wright? on 22:06 - Aug 23 with 3967 viewsmax936

Danny Dyer filled in by Mark Wright? on 21:56 - Aug 23 by Jackfath

I am ambivalent towards Mr Wright. However that free kick isn't too shabby is it. Not sure there's a following wind in Old Trafford where it was taken. How many attempts do you reckon you would need before hitting one like that?

ONE.

Danny Dyer filled in by Mark Wright? on 01:32 - Aug 24 with 3878 viewsLoyal

Danny Dyer filled in by Mark Wright? on 21:27 - Aug 23 by Jackfath

Talentless?

Indeed, real talent shines from hard work, not a made up stage for someone who requires any platform necessary to be 'famous' All these people are fckwits and self appreciating scumbags.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024