Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in 12:11 - Oct 3 with 47305 viewsjackjackjackjack

[Post edited 3 Oct 2016 12:12]

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:32 - Oct 3 with 3544 viewsWarwickHunt

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:30 - Oct 3 by waynekerr55

Time for action from the fans.

Starting with those money grabbing sell out charlatans

I'd be packing my bags and getting the f*ck out of Dodge...
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:33 - Oct 3 with 3537 viewsWaltersRedBoots

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:26 - Oct 3 by ItchySphincter

In simple football terms maybe Darr but it's an incredibly sad situation and I can't help having some sympathy with FG on a human level. Collaterall damage he most certainly is.

Oh dear, of dear, oh dear.

I'll always get behind the club but I'd challenge anyone to justify that the events of the last 18 months couldn't have been handled better.

We have to be very careful from here on in that we don't lurch from crisis to disaster.

Sad day imo.

Agree totally.
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:33 - Oct 3 with 3507 viewsSmellyplumz

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:32 - Oct 3 by epaul

It's Jenkins fault he brought these t ossers in #fùckofhuw #fùckoffyanks #noclass #thankyouFrancesco

And more than half the fans on here don't want to see him gone!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:34 - Oct 3 with 3492 viewstaff999555

The beginning of the end. We'all be another Villa now.
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:35 - Oct 3 with 3459 viewslonglostjack

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:26 - Oct 3 by ItchySphincter

In simple football terms maybe Darr but it's an incredibly sad situation and I can't help having some sympathy with FG on a human level. Collaterall damage he most certainly is.

Oh dear, of dear, oh dear.

I'll always get behind the club but I'd challenge anyone to justify that the events of the last 18 months couldn't have been handled better.

We have to be very careful from here on in that we don't lurch from crisis to disaster.

Sad day imo.

Top post.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:35 - Oct 3 with 3455 viewsRogerstone

I wonder if the got FG a card and present for his Bday?

"Gylfi's on fire, your defence is terrified!"

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:36 - Oct 3 with 3414 viewsItchySphincter

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:32 - Oct 3 by Smellyplumz

Absolutely time for action from the fans and the trust

Got to get behind the new man now plumz.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:36 - Oct 3 with 3414 viewsWarwickHunt

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:35 - Oct 3 by Rogerstone

I wonder if the got FG a card and present for his Bday?

No - just a handshake swiftly followed by an email...
Login to get fewer ads

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:37 - Oct 3 with 3364 viewsmajorraglan

Personally I am disappointed to see FG sacked. He may not have been everyone's cup of tea,but He appears to be a tidy guy and I think he was a good manager. He saved our bacon last year, he's had a tough start to the season with what I think is a weaker squad, he has tinkered but I thinks that's more to do with getting the most out of what he has at his disposal and papering over the cracks. We will see how Mr Bradley does with the same group players, his success or failure will tell us a bit more.

What I find distasteful is the way all this has come about, and if I am being honest the way the club appears to have been run recently, we should be better than this.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2016 12:51]
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:38 - Oct 3 with 3334 viewsjasper_T

What a fcking farce.
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:38 - Oct 3 with 3320 viewsGriffting

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:27 - Oct 3 by costalotta

Of course this comes with another ready made excuse when it comes to the next transfer window. We've got no money as we have to pay off FG!!!!

I'd be pi**ing myself laughing if this was another club.

TO Francesco. Thankyou. You deserved so much better from our board and they have shown themselves up not you. Good luck and all the best for you future.

If we run out of money by paying off a couple million (if that) quid on a contract then someone's head seriously needs to roll. Wtf use is that going to give us in the transfer window anyway?? Knowing us guidolin was probably on 10 quid and 120 fags per week. And I bet we got them duty free. C*nts.
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:38 - Oct 3 with 3308 viewsmax936

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:30 - Oct 3 by AustinIsOurHero

Shambolic from all concerned.
Very, very thin silver lining is that it wasn't Giggs.

He probably spoke to his 2nd daddy Fergie and he probably said don't touch it with a barge pole, thankfully, but spot on.

Dovovan is gonna take a much bigger hands on role now you can just see it, him and Bradley are probably walking hand in hand down the Liberty pitch, fuking shambolic joke.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:39 - Oct 3 with 3287 viewsacejack3065

Huw should do the decent thing and resign. We know who pulls the strings in the club.

He should go before his entire reputation is ruined.
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:39 - Oct 3 with 3282 viewsSmellyplumz

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:36 - Oct 3 by ItchySphincter

Got to get behind the new man now plumz.

I'll get behind the team mate but I've had it with the board and owners, they have royally f*ck ed us.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:39 - Oct 3 with 3270 viewsWxmJax

Bradley not taking over until tomorrow, still in charge of Le Harve for their game tonight

Just embarrassing

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:40 - Oct 3 with 3254 viewsMorfa_Same

Feeling shocked and angry. The manager was not the problem.

If the money they're spending paying off Guidolin and presumably his coaching staff had been spent on players in the summer we'd be in a much better situation now.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2016 12:41]
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:40 - Oct 3 with 3232 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:39 - Oct 3 by acejack3065

Huw should do the decent thing and resign. We know who pulls the strings in the club.

He should go before his entire reputation is ruined.

This may happen very soon
No control anymore .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:41 - Oct 3 with 3188 viewsyescomeon

I'll never understand why we gave Guidolin a 2 year contract. Not detracting from the job he did last season, but no manager should be on anything other than a rolling 1-year contract as a matter of policy in such a volatile job.

Upthecity!

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:43 - Oct 3 with 3138 viewsAngelRangelQS

What a f*cking joke
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:43 - Oct 3 with 3138 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Removes tie and shoelaces!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:43 - Oct 3 with 3107 viewsWingstandwood

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:38 - Oct 3 by Griffting

If we run out of money by paying off a couple million (if that) quid on a contract then someone's head seriously needs to roll. Wtf use is that going to give us in the transfer window anyway?? Knowing us guidolin was probably on 10 quid and 120 fags per week. And I bet we got them duty free. C*nts.

I bet they weren't even duty free! Stolen more like!

Argus!

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:44 - Oct 3 with 3097 viewsflavafridge

Manager comes in, inherits a squad on the ropes. Keeps us up. Has no say in recruitment or who stays and goes. Starts a new season, Gets given a hand full of games with the majority of them being played against sides in the mix for the title and then sack him on his birthday. My only hope is the new manager comes in with his own backroom staff and scouts so he can stop the board running the dug out from the board room.
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:44 - Oct 3 with 3069 viewsDyfnant

Managerial change isn't what I wanted but let's look for potential positives.
1) new manager has a series of games where we should pick up points
2) we''ll have a full squad to pick from again, start performing in a good way Taylor
3) owners managerial choice, no excuses remaining come January. Surely back him with signings

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:45 - Oct 3 with 3051 viewsjasper_T

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:41 - Oct 3 by yescomeon

I'll never understand why we gave Guidolin a 2 year contract. Not detracting from the job he did last season, but no manager should be on anything other than a rolling 1-year contract as a matter of policy in such a volatile job.

Any manager worth his salt isn't going to sign a deal like that.
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:45 - Oct 3 with 3039 viewsepaul

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:33 - Oct 3 by Smellyplumz

And more than half the fans on here don't want to see him gone!

I'd say far more than half, look fair enough if he had to go then sobe it personally he should have been given more time, it's just the snide underhand way the club have acted which is utterly disgraceful, fùck me even Struell wouldn't have been so underhand, or doug for that matter.
Shameful day today, we really have scraped the barrel with our actions and what's worse Huw has blatantly let it happen, embarassed to be a Swans fan.

I know it's not this new blokes fault but he is part of all this dirty underhand stuff and feel I will struggle to support him

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024