Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in 12:11 - Oct 3 with 48451 viewsjackjackjackjack

[Post edited 3 Oct 2016 12:12]

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:46 - Oct 3 with 2990 viewsjack247

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:40 - Oct 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

This may happen very soon
No control anymore .

The resignation may happen soon. The reputation is already in tatters.

Nothing we can do now, just hope Bradley isn't the 442 dinosaur he is made out to be
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:46 - Oct 3 with 2990 viewsBloodyhills

We have been getting much better and Guidolin should have been given more time. Seems like they have been moving to get rid of him for some time.

Not impressed. :(

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:46 - Oct 3 with 2986 viewsBloodyhills

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:14 - Oct 3 by yescomeon

Oh god. At least it's not Giggs.

I guess that's one plus.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:47 - Oct 3 with 2975 viewsLandore_Jack

Jenkins Out!

#backtojack

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:47 - Oct 3 with 2955 viewsItchySphincter

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:41 - Oct 3 by yescomeon

I'll never understand why we gave Guidolin a 2 year contract. Not detracting from the job he did last season, but no manager should be on anything other than a rolling 1-year contract as a matter of policy in such a volatile job.

That's a different debate.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:49 - Oct 3 with 2922 viewscostalotta

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:39 - Oct 3 by acejack3065

Huw should do the decent thing and resign. We know who pulls the strings in the club.

He should go before his entire reputation is ruined.

Before?

You think?
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:50 - Oct 3 with 2889 viewsSmellyplumz

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:45 - Oct 3 by epaul

I'd say far more than half, look fair enough if he had to go then sobe it personally he should have been given more time, it's just the snide underhand way the club have acted which is utterly disgraceful, fùck me even Struell wouldn't have been so underhand, or doug for that matter.
Shameful day today, we really have scraped the barrel with our actions and what's worse Huw has blatantly let it happen, embarassed to be a Swans fan.

I know it's not this new blokes fault but he is part of all this dirty underhand stuff and feel I will struggle to support him

Sorry Paul I meant half the fans don't want to see HJ go, according to the thread with the poll in it. The mind boggles. FG been treated like dirt and the yanks planned to put in one of their own all along.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:50 - Oct 3 with 2885 viewsLoyal

Now Jenkins seat is untenable.
Go with dignity Huw.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:51 - Oct 3 with 2859 viewsdailew

Fücking hell.

What a fücking disgrace.

Beginning of the end.

No chance of staying up now.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:51 - Oct 3 with 2844 viewsGundog

Gutted!
F.G. deserved better.

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:52 - Oct 3 with 2819 viewsgiantstoneater

I wonder if our new Lords and Masters will be at BB`s first game and face the music. The yanks have brought nothing but chaos and uncertainty to the club. What we need is a strong Sheriff and run HJ and the yanks out of town. The rest of this season is going to be really tough we seem to be abandoning everything that brought us success in the first place and appointed a manager who was so successful we have plucked him from the second tier of French football and is of similar age to FG and I was worried that we were heading for a Sunderland style rut we are in fact turning out to be another Villa. BB might well turn out to be another find but somehow I doubt it.
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:52 - Oct 3 with 2801 viewsItchySphincter

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:51 - Oct 3 by dailew

Fücking hell.

What a fücking disgrace.

Beginning of the end.

No chance of staying up now.

lol.

Who knows?

I don't care what league we're in I just want to enjoy the Swans again.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:52 - Oct 3 with 2807 viewsWarwickHunt

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:39 - Oct 3 by acejack3065

Huw should do the decent thing and resign. We know who pulls the strings in the club.

He should go before his entire reputation is ruined.

Way too f*cking late...
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:53 - Oct 3 with 2784 viewsAnotherJohn

I'd like to register my gratitude to Francesco for buying us that extra season in the Prem. His only problem was having no leverage over transfers with a Board that seems hell-bent on ensuring relegation. My guess is that those who sold out won't find Swansea a very comfortable city in which to spend their windfalls.
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:53 - Oct 3 with 2772 viewscrix

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:46 - Oct 3 by jack247

The resignation may happen soon. The reputation is already in tatters.

Nothing we can do now, just hope Bradley isn't the 442 dinosaur he is made out to be

hes as good as klopp though, he said so himself

bob fvcking bradley WTF!!!! I'm usually a bit more of an optimist when these things happen in that hes our new manager so unwards and upwards but fvck me I'm in complete disbelief this time.
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:54 - Oct 3 with 2757 viewsSmellyplumz

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:52 - Oct 3 by giantstoneater

I wonder if our new Lords and Masters will be at BB`s first game and face the music. The yanks have brought nothing but chaos and uncertainty to the club. What we need is a strong Sheriff and run HJ and the yanks out of town. The rest of this season is going to be really tough we seem to be abandoning everything that brought us success in the first place and appointed a manager who was so successful we have plucked him from the second tier of French football and is of similar age to FG and I was worried that we were heading for a Sunderland style rut we are in fact turning out to be another Villa. BB might well turn out to be another find but somehow I doubt it.

Yeah but it doesn't matter now because Huw, leigh and van bellend are rich now innit.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:54 - Oct 3 with 2748 viewsDarran

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:54 - Oct 3 with 2740 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:50 - Oct 3 by Loyal

Now Jenkins seat is untenable.
Go with dignity Huw.

He's hanging on to his job by his fingernails. In American sports he would be considered the General Manager and it's all on him now

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:55 - Oct 3 with 2707 viewslondonlisa2001

Absolutely shocking decision. Shocking.

Removing Guidolin is one thing, albeit stupid, but appointing Bradley is sheer insanity.

Every scrap that we have achieved has gone in a month and a half of these clueless morons taking over.

Still 'they get it' don't they.

Disgusted, completely, utterly disgusted.
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:55 - Oct 3 with 2699 viewscostalotta

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:52 - Oct 3 by giantstoneater

Says it all.

The thing that gets me about this guy is if he was that good why hasn't he been picked up before by an EPL club? The 2nd tier in France is comparable to league 1/2 here. Can you imagine if we'd appointed Wycombes manager, or perhaps Feeney...he's available.

We've been done!
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:56 - Oct 3 with 2678 viewsihatechopra

Absolutely Shocking !!!
These Yanks are a disgrace. Obviously Huw has no pull otherwise we wouldn't have this "Soccer Coach" coming in.
Thank you Francesco for what you have done and i can only apologise for the awful way you have been treated.
For a man whose only bad result was Hull at home (i never expected anything from Southampton away, Leicester away, chelsea home, liverpool home and man city home)
If this was any other club i would wish relegation on them to prove a point.

F@cking Bob Bradley for christs sake !!!!!!!

Poll: Would you be happy if Garry monk is our next permanent manager ?

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:57 - Oct 3 with 2647 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:20 - Oct 3 by Darran

Might be the best move ever I'll reserve judgement.

Just what you wanted. Good to see you're right behind the new fella though

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:58 - Oct 3 with 2600 viewswestside

Announced on twitter.

What a bunch of spineless cowards
Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:59 - Oct 3 with 2592 viewsSmellyplumz

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:54 - Oct 3 by Darran

lol

F u c k you van bellend

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:59 - Oct 3 with 2563 viewsDaggyjack

Guidloin Sacked. Bradley in on 12:24 - Oct 3 by nierika

I think Guidolin could have been given more time but its like he was set up to fail. The guy that was supposed to be our #1 striker finally starts in game 7 (and misses 2 SITTERS).

Bradley is a good manager. We're in a tough position for anyone but at least its not someone who has never been in charge!

Poor show by the club - disgusting treatment of FG and I wish him all the best.
To blame Baston for missing two chances in his first full game is a bit laughable.
Good luck to Bob Bradley but shame on the board.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024