Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bradley 12:38 - Oct 3 with 3338 viewsswansea101

http://www.foxsports.com/soccer/story/bob-bradley-swansea-city-manager-premier-l

At least he sounds like he knows what he's doing
Bradley on 12:44 - Oct 3 with 2695 viewsyescomeon

Should be a big boost to our profile in the states at least.

Upthecity!

Bradley on 12:47 - Oct 3 with 2644 viewsMillJack

Bradley on 12:44 - Oct 3 by yescomeon

Should be a big boost to our profile in the states at least.

Why any of us should care about our status in the states is beyond me. This whole "expanding into new markets" thing is nonsense, our market is in the Premier League and making sure that we've got 11 players on the pitch who can keep us in it. I couldn't give a flying f#ck if we picking up 1000 new fans 1000's of miles away.
Bradley on 12:47 - Oct 3 with 2630 viewsmidswan

To be fair to him ( and real shame the board where hardly that with FG... ) his cv is certainly more encouraging than Giggs..
Bradley on 12:48 - Oct 3 with 2618 viewsyescomeon

Bradley on 12:47 - Oct 3 by MillJack

Why any of us should care about our status in the states is beyond me. This whole "expanding into new markets" thing is nonsense, our market is in the Premier League and making sure that we've got 11 players on the pitch who can keep us in it. I couldn't give a flying f#ck if we picking up 1000 new fans 1000's of miles away.

I couldn't agree with you more. Sure the new board see things differently though.

Upthecity!

Bradley on 12:52 - Oct 3 with 2553 viewsSmellyplumz

Bradley on 12:47 - Oct 3 by midswan

To be fair to him ( and real shame the board where hardly that with FG... ) his cv is certainly more encouraging than Giggs..

Doesn't mean jack, FG had a better cv than both of them and look what happened to him.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Bradley on 12:53 - Oct 3 with 2527 viewsLeonisGod

Bradley on 12:47 - Oct 3 by midswan

100% this. We know what we are going to get. We know we've appointed someone with a track record of getting teams to over-perform (good job if we keep selling off our best players).

I feel bad for the way we treated Guidolin, when he offered us complete professionalism and class. But I'll happily support Bradley until given a footballing reason not to and hope he can deliver some success. Giggs was a complete unknown and would have been a huge mistake.

But if Bradley starts talking about our 'offense' and getting the ball to the end zone, he can do one.
Bradley on 12:55 - Oct 3 with 2481 viewscrix

Bradley on 12:53 - Oct 3 by LeonisGod

100% this. We know what we are going to get. We know we've appointed someone with a track record of getting teams to over-perform (good job if we keep selling off our best players).

I feel bad for the way we treated Guidolin, when he offered us complete professionalism and class. But I'll happily support Bradley until given a footballing reason not to and hope he can deliver some success. Giggs was a complete unknown and would have been a huge mistake.

But if Bradley starts talking about our 'offense' and getting the ball to the end zone, he can do one.

honestly I would of preferred giggs to this tw@t
Bradley on 12:56 - Oct 3 with 2460 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

At least he may get our players fit again
& not blowing out of their arses after 60 min.

However there's better out there anr we've come up short again .

All the best Bob ,hope it all comes good for you .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

Bradley on 12:56 - Oct 3 with 2448 viewslondonlisa2001

Bradley on 12:55 - Oct 3 by crix

So would I, and that's saying something.
Bradley on 12:57 - Oct 3 with 2444 viewsyescomeon

Bradley on 12:55 - Oct 3 by crix

why?

Upthecity!

Bradley on 13:14 - Oct 3 with 2294 viewsMillJack

Bradley on 12:56 - Oct 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

At least he may get our players fit again
& not blowing out of their arses after 60 min.

However there's better out there anr we've come up short again .

All the best Bob ,hope it all comes good for you .

Or maybe not.
Bradley on 13:16 - Oct 3 with 2277 viewsLeonisGod

Bradley on 12:56 - Oct 3 by londonlisa2001

So would I, and that's saying something.

Not their greatest fan Lisa? I quite like them - reminds me of summer.

Bradley on 13:19 - Oct 3 with 2235 viewslondonlisa2001

Bradley on 12:57 - Oct 3 by yescomeon

why?

At least he has contacts in the game. It would have been a bad appointment if we'd appointed Giggs, but this is simply unbelievable. 58 years old and he's been criticised as not doing a good job at a French second division team which is the height of his achievements.

It's the equivalent of appointing the head coach of a basketball team in Croydon to manage the Lakers.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2016 13:20]
Bradley on 13:19 - Oct 3 with 2233 viewsJohnw102

Stop moaning about him, he was cheap and that seems to be the priority these days!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Bradley on 13:22 - Oct 3 with 2183 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Bradley on 13:14 - Oct 3 by MillJack

Or maybe not.

Oh well that's f@cked it 😄

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Bradley on 13:24 - Oct 3 with 2159 viewscrix

Bradley on 13:19 - Oct 3 by londonlisa2001

At least he has contacts in the game. It would have been a bad appointment if we'd appointed Giggs, but this is simply unbelievable. 58 years old and he's been criticised as not doing a good job at a French second division team which is the height of his achievements.

It's the equivalent of appointing the head coach of a basketball team in Croydon to manage the Lakers.

this is why.

and just to add as a side point giggs ok is untested but at least he may of turned out to be good, this idiot we know is no good look at his record. (I hope to god we are all wrong though)
Bradley on 13:25 - Oct 3 with 2146 viewsjackjackjackjack

Bradley on 13:14 - Oct 3 by MillJack

Or maybe not.

Well that's cheered me up...

Going to go for a cycle ride to calm down.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Bradley on 13:27 - Oct 3 with 2109 viewsbuilthjack

Unbefeckingbelievable.
What the hell is going on.
Very very sad what is happening to our great club.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bradley on 13:29 - Oct 3 with 2083 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I think you'll find money at the root of all this.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Bradley on 13:33 - Oct 3 with 2061 viewsLegend83

How is Bob Bradley going to gain the respect of our players?

According to Leon Britton all the players were behind Guidolin - now he's been swept under the carpet and replaced by someone who has previously managed a French team who would struggle against my lad's team and a Norwegian side I can't even pronounce.

Sweet Jesus H Christ.
Bradley on 13:38 - Oct 3 with 2011 viewsItchySphincter

The players need to shut the f*ck up and get on with their jobs, the bunch of useless tossers.

They're as much to blame as HJ and the Mericans. Tossers the lot of them.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Bradley on 13:39 - Oct 3 with 1996 viewsLeonisGod

Bradley on 13:19 - Oct 3 by londonlisa2001

Brendan was sacked at an English 2nd division team and pretty unappointable before we saw something in him. Not saying they're the same, but it's a straw I'm clutching at for now.
Bradley on 13:51 - Oct 3 with 1923 viewsJoeSoccerFan

Bradley on 12:47 - Oct 3 by MillJack

The only reason gaining more fans is important to the club is $$$. Fans buy shirts.
Bradley on 13:55 - Oct 3 with 1882 viewslondonlisa2001

Bradley on 13:39 - Oct 3 by LeonisGod

Brendan was sacked at an English 2nd division team and pretty unappointable before we saw something in him. Not saying they're the same, but it's a straw I'm clutching at for now.

Yes he was. But he'd also been at a Chelsea for years, hence the crucial signings that season - Sinclair, Fabio and of course Siggy from his Reading days. We were also in the championship which is a very different beast. What's Bob Bradley going to bring in? Someone who impressed when he was the manager of the Iowa Cornpickers?
Bradley on 14:09 - Oct 3 with 1806 viewsSwaneeRiver

Bradley on 12:52 - Oct 3 by Smellyplumz

Doesn't mean jack, FG had a better cv than both of them and look what happened to him.

Well FG may have had a great CV, but lest's be honest we were heading nowhere fast.
He kept us up I know, but this season we have looked very disjointed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024