Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bradley 12:38 - Oct 3 with 3463 viewsswansea101

http://www.foxsports.com/soccer/story/bob-bradley-swansea-city-manager-premier-l

At least he sounds like he knows what he's doing
Bradley on 14:10 - Oct 3 with 717 viewslondonlisa2001

Bradley on 12:56 - Oct 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

At least he may get our players fit again
& not blowing out of their arses after 60 min.

However there's better out there anr we've come up short again .

All the best Bob ,hope it all comes good for you .

Well his team in France are currently being criticised for their levels of fitness in the French press.
Bradley on 14:12 - Oct 3 with 711 viewsvetchonian

Bradley on 14:09 - Oct 3 by SwaneeRiver

Well FG may have had a great CV, but lest's be honest we were heading nowhere fast.
He kept us up I know, but this season we have looked very disjointed.

The reasons for which have been much discussed.....poor transfer window, no preseason availability of key players due to the Euros,and at least over the past few games we were looking more competetive

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Bradley on 14:41 - Oct 3 with 656 viewsyescomeon

I'm going to wait and see, he must have learned something in his 18 or so years of management (not counting his time at the Ohio Bobcats or Princeton Tigers). I'd rather someone who's worked their way up from the bottom than someone who expects to waltz in because they are Ryan Giggs. Yes BB has been given and enormous leg-up but maybe he will make the most of his opportunity, he will be grateful for it at least, unlike giggs who would see it as a waiting room for the man u job. Anyway, he's here now and that's me trying to be positive.

Upthecity!

Bradley on 14:45 - Oct 3 with 645 viewsSmellyplumz

Bradley on 14:09 - Oct 3 by SwaneeRiver

Well FG may have had a great CV, but lest's be honest we were heading nowhere fast.
He kept us up I know, but this season we have looked very disjointed.

yeah all seven games, the last 3 against top two teams and a huge improvement. this was lined up by the yanks the minute they signed on the line.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Bradley on 15:00 - Oct 3 with 618 viewsswan65split

Bradley on 12:44 - Oct 3 by yescomeon

Should be a big boost to our profile in the states at least.

Like villas
Bradley on 15:01 - Oct 3 with 607 viewsLeonisGod

Bradley on 14:45 - Oct 3 by Smellyplumz

yeah all seven games, the last 3 against top two teams and a huge improvement. this was lined up by the yanks the minute they signed on the line.

Yes it was. Project Vanity is almost complete. Just need to get Donovan a position closer to the team now and they've got what they wanted.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024