Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bobs Backroom Boys 15:04 - Oct 12 with 2730 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bobs Backroom Boys on 15:22 - Oct 12 with 2661 viewsexiledinenglandjack

From what i can find out he's a quite well renowned fitness coach, who has worked for Shef Weds and most recently fifa
Bobs Backroom Boys on 15:30 - Oct 12 with 2623 viewslondonlisa2001

He said he was appointing someone he'd worked with before.

I'm interested to find out who the 'other one' will be - the one with 'premier league experience'.

Strange they haven't come in yet as by my reckoning, we're several coaches down aren't we?
Bobs Backroom Boys on 15:32 - Oct 12 with 2613 viewsDafyddHuw

Bobs Backroom Boys on 15:30 - Oct 12 by londonlisa2001

I'm interested to find out who the 'other one' will be - the one with 'premier league experience'.

Strange they haven't come in yet as by my reckoning, we're several coaches down aren't we?

Gary Neville
Bobs Backroom Boys on 15:33 - Oct 12 with 2604 viewsDarran

Yes 4 went 2 have come in.

Bobs Backroom Boys on 15:34 - Oct 12 with 2596 viewslondonlisa2001

Bobs Backroom Boys on 15:33 - Oct 12 by Darran

Yes 4 went 2 have come in.

2 including this bloke Darran? No one else has come in yet have they?
Bobs Backroom Boys on 15:34 - Oct 12 with 2592 viewslondonlisa2001

Bobs Backroom Boys on 15:32 - Oct 12 by DafyddHuw

Gary Neville

As if.
Bobs Backroom Boys on 15:38 - Oct 12 with 2582 viewsmagicdaps10

Bobs Backroom Boys on 15:34 - Oct 12 by londonlisa2001

2 including this bloke Darran? No one else has come in yet have they?

Bob and this guy=2

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Bobs Backroom Boys on 15:39 - Oct 12 with 2562 viewslondonlisa2001

Bobs Backroom Boys on 15:38 - Oct 12 by magicdaps10

Bob and this guy=2

That's what I thought ! Was wondering if I'd missed someone.
Login to get fewer ads

Bobs Backroom Boys on 15:43 - Oct 12 with 2543 viewsfbreath

Had meeting today with a rep who has just moved back to the UK after living in New York for 19 years and he reckons Bob Bradleys son will be a Swans player come January transfer window 2017.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Bobs Backroom Boys on 15:52 - Oct 12 with 2497 viewsmagicdaps10

Bobs Backroom Boys on 15:43 - Oct 12 by fbreath

Had meeting today with a rep who has just moved back to the UK after living in New York for 19 years and he reckons Bob Bradleys son will be a Swans player come January transfer window 2017.

I reckon Man City will win the premier league this season.

Just saying like.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Bobs Backroom Boys on 16:13 - Oct 12 with 2435 viewsjack247

Bobs Backroom Boys on 15:43 - Oct 12 by fbreath

If he does that, it's either unbelievable confidence, arrogance or stupidity. People have enough sticks to beat him with already. Last thing I would want in his position is to be accused of nepotism on the back of a questionable appointment.
Bobs Backroom Boys on 16:23 - Oct 12 with 2389 viewsmax936

Bobs Backroom Boys on 16:13 - Oct 12 by jack247

If he does that, it's either unbelievable confidence, arrogance or stupidity. People have enough sticks to beat him with already. Last thing I would want in his position is to be accused of nepotism on the back of a questionable appointment.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least I said just after it was announced that Bradley had the job that I wouldn't be surprised to see at least to American players signed.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Bobs Backroom Boys on 16:25 - Oct 12 with 2373 viewsLeonisGod

Donovan's apparently working on his coaching badges back in the States. Has PL experience (barely, and not the sort we need mind)....
Bobs Backroom Boys on 16:26 - Oct 12 with 2374 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

Bobs Backroom Boys on 15:22 - Oct 12 by exiledinenglandjack

From what i can find out he's a quite well renowned fitness coach, who has worked for Shef Weds and most recently fifa

So you've read his Wikipedia page then?

"Pierre Barrieu (born February 2, 1972 in Thionville, France) is a Franco-American football coach, renowned Fitness Coach and also FIFA Instructor"

Bobs Backroom Boys on 16:29 - Oct 12 with 2353 viewsblueytheblue

Missed a cheap trick there, Dazzer, could have titled it "Bob's Backstreet Boys".

Another one of your favourite bands, so I hear.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Bobs Backroom Boys on 16:30 - Oct 12 with 2341 viewslondonlisa2001

Bobs Backroom Boys on 16:25 - Oct 12 by LeonisGod

Donovan's apparently working on his coaching badges back in the States. Has PL experience (barely, and not the sort we need mind)....

I'd hope it was relevant premier league experience rather than a few games on loan for Everton.

Tate has miles more premier league experience than Donovan and we'd all moan if he was appointed to the first team coaching line up.
Bobs Backroom Boys on 16:38 - Oct 12 with 2301 viewsjack247

Bobs Backroom Boys on 16:23 - Oct 12 by max936

Wouldn't surprise me in the least I said just after it was announced that Bradley had the job that I wouldn't be surprised to see at least to American players signed.

Signing his son though (if it happens) would be crazy. He'd be savaged by the fans and the national press if it didn't work out. Maybe they don't care about that
Bobs Backroom Boys on 16:39 - Oct 12 with 2290 viewsDarran

Bobs Backroom Boys on 16:29 - Oct 12 by blueytheblue

Missed a cheap trick there, Dazzer, could have titled it "Bob's Backstreet Boys".

Another one of your favourite bands, so I hear.

Yeah but they're not Backstreet Boys they're Backroom Boys see.

Bobs Backroom Boys on 16:40 - Oct 12 with 2286 viewsdougie

Bobs Backroom Boys on 16:38 - Oct 12 by jack247

Signing his son though (if it happens) would be crazy. He'd be savaged by the fans and the national press if it didn't work out. Maybe they don't care about that

He actually wouldn't be a bad signing. Apparently Toronto paid 10 mill for him so can't see us going for him
Bobs Backroom Boys on 16:45 - Oct 12 with 2244 viewsLeonisGod

Bobs Backroom Boys on 16:30 - Oct 12 by londonlisa2001

I'd hope it was relevant premier league experience rather than a few games on loan for Everton.

Tate has miles more premier league experience than Donovan and we'd all moan if he was appointed to the first team coaching line up.

So would I Lisa, so would I.

It's just as likely to be a curve ball appointment (see, I've even started using the lingo!). Someone behind the scenes who we've never heard of. Possibly with former links to Bob, but not necessarily. We could spend hours trying to figure out a list of possibles, but I'm not that bored yet.

So much riding on all this....
Bobs Backroom Boys on 16:59 - Oct 12 with 2187 viewsyescomeon

Bobs Backroom Boys on 16:13 - Oct 12 by jack247

Was accused of it as the US manager when he was picking him. Bradley junior is supposed to be a pretty good player, not seen much of him myself.

Upthecity!

Bobs Backroom Boys on 17:42 - Oct 12 with 2066 viewsdobjack2

Bobs Backroom Boys on 16:25 - Oct 12 by LeonisGod

And when will the MLS season Finish?
Bobs Backroom Boys on 17:48 - Oct 12 with 2048 viewsjack247

Bobs Backroom Boys on 16:40 - Oct 12 by dougie

He actually wouldn't be a bad signing. Apparently Toronto paid 10 mill for him so can't see us going for him

He may well be. Unless he is Messi though, it's a crazy move for a manager to sign his own son (if it actually happens of course). Only reasons I could see it happening are extreme arrogance or being safe in the knowledge he can do what he likes
Bobs Backroom Boys on 19:04 - Oct 12 with 1793 viewsLoyal

Bobs Backroom Boys on 15:39 - Oct 12 by londonlisa2001

That's what I thought ! Was wondering if I'd missed someone.

Tea boy Alan.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bobs Backroom Boys on 19:35 - Oct 12 with 1687 viewsstAteSwan

Bobs Backroom Boys on 17:42 - Oct 12 by dobjack2

And when will the MLS season Finish?

Regular Season ends Sunday Next. Cup Final is the 2nd Sunday in December.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024