Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Allen 15:55 - Oct 15 with 5059 viewsSgorioFruit

He don't half know where the goal is.

What a shame.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Joe Allen on 19:57 - Oct 15 with 1075 viewsicecoldjack

Joe Allen on 19:52 - Oct 15 by WarwickHunt

Could have got him for much less before the Euros if our DoF (arf!) hadn't been in a fûcking coma.

Yep.

But no, we were too busy getting bent over by the yanks to worry about putting a product out on the field.

If only our board were worried about the swans instead if securing their money things may have been different .

£ 9m quid before the euro is a steal but our idiots didn't give a flying fook and still don't either.
Joe Allen on 20:16 - Oct 15 with 1048 viewsSgorioFruit

Joe Allen on 19:57 - Oct 15 by icecoldjack

Yep.

But no, we were too busy getting bent over by the yanks to worry about putting a product out on the field.

If only our board were worried about the swans instead if securing their money things may have been different .

£ 9m quid before the euro is a steal but our idiots didn't give a flying fook and still don't either.

Spot on mate

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Joe Allen on 20:18 - Oct 15 with 1045 viewstomdickharry

Enough has been written about not signing Joe, possibly the worst part about it is that if he had signed Williams would still be with us.
Joe Allen on 20:23 - Oct 15 with 1033 viewsFlashberryjack

Joe Allen on 20:18 - Oct 15 by tomdickharry

Enough has been written about not signing Joe, possibly the worst part about it is that if he had signed Williams would still be with us.

That is what I heard from a very good source.
Posted as much on here after the Euros,

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Joe Allen on 20:27 - Oct 15 with 1021 viewsfbreath

Joe Allen on 20:23 - Oct 15 by Flashberryjack

That is what I heard from a very good source.
Posted as much on here after the Euros,

Don't worry bobs boy will be here in January to save the day

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Joe Allen on 21:54 - Oct 15 with 965 views34dfgdf54

Joe Allen on 19:21 - Oct 15 by TheKirkyLife

Allen before this season was NOT worth £13 million. Form now suggests he would have been a shrewd bit of business that Swansea would have made in years gone by. At this point there's no point in saying "I told you so" because he simply wasn't worth it on paper. When has he ever scored this many goals in succession? Furthermore what if the form desserts him and he doesn't score rest of the season?

Big questions yet to be answered. Should we have signed him? I believe so.

The guy is outstanding. £13 million is an absolute snip, everyone said that prior to Stoke signing, it was as much as a risk free gamble as you are going to get.

As for the goals, he hasn't scored this many goals in succession due to the roles he has played at former clubs, Mark Hughes has got him playing pretty much in the ten role, and he's on fire.
Joe Allen on 22:25 - Oct 15 with 928 viewslawrence

The truth of the matter is he was on forty thousand a week with liverpool,they wanted shot of him,stoke interviewed him and offered him 45thousand a week he kept that quiet when he came to the Liberty for talks. He told the board that he and his family desperately wanted to come back home,as he is building a big house in three crosses in the gower,the board said great ,as he had told them this when he had talks before the euros,BUT THEN HE DROPPED THEBOMBSHELL,,I WANT £85,000 A WEEK NO LESS,and all the board called him a greedy little BASTARD so that,s why he,s not here
Joe Allen on 06:10 - Oct 16 with 875 viewsdameedna

Joe Allen on 18:39 - Oct 15 by icecoldjack

Anyone that thought Joe was not worth going after at £13M is clueless about football plain and simple.

The biggest zero risk signing the swans could have ever made who knows the club inside out and was desperate to move back into the area , yet we wouldn't stump up.

Right there is all the evidence needed that we have been sold out to clueless coonts by total coonts.

Where else is there a player that would have been marquee in the swansea mould with zero risk ?

Plenty on here thought Joe was over priced. Mugs. In a world where clowns like fernandez cost £8m , 13m for a player we are desperate for who would slot straight in is a snip. The fact we didn't sign him tells me everything I need to know about the swans nowadays.

Shambles and pathetic, we have been truly led down the garden path by those we put our trust in. Joe Allen is the tip of the ice berg in what is wrong with our club.

Was offered a top earner at Stoke. Sparky wanted him more.
With our boardroom changes we spent on Siggy, Llorente and Baston. Might have lost out on Valencia for same reason. Others paying more. It can be a short career. We tried but all players move with the wage and in Joes case he may see Stoke as the better chance of success.
Login to get fewer ads

Joe Allen on 10:57 - Oct 16 with 818 viewsClinton

Anyone see Wilf for Stoke on MOTD highlights, some sweet touches and passes. He might genuinely have been out of our price range, mind.
In all of this we have remember Stoke have Coates family bankrolling them, so they have the ability to outspend us.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Joe Allen on 11:05 - Oct 16 with 815 viewsDarran

Joe Allen on 10:57 - Oct 16 by Clinton

Anyone see Wilf for Stoke on MOTD highlights, some sweet touches and passes. He might genuinely have been out of our price range, mind.
In all of this we have remember Stoke have Coates family bankrolling them, so they have the ability to outspend us.

We've got Americans bankrolling us we sold to them because it was the only way to move the club forward.

Well according to Mr Jenkins anyway.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Joe Allen on 11:14 - Oct 16 with 806 viewsicecoldjack

Joe Allen on 11:05 - Oct 16 by Darran

We've got Americans bankrolling us we sold to them because it was the only way to move the club forward.

Add in the sale of ash,Ayew, paloschi and the loan of gomis and potential sale of ki plus the sky money and I'm sure we could have just about afforded Joe Allen !

It's the whole yank/jenkins/next level thing that is ensuring threads like this keep popping up .
Plenty of things just don't add up.
Joe Allen on 11:22 - Oct 16 with 797 viewsDarran

Joe Allen on 11:14 - Oct 16 by icecoldjack

Add in the sale of ash,Ayew, paloschi and the loan of gomis and potential sale of ki plus the sky money and I'm sure we could have just about afforded Joe Allen !

It's the whole yank/jenkins/next level thing that is ensuring threads like this keep popping up .
Plenty of things just don't add up.

Great post but there's still no need to mention Allen everytime he scores.

Joe Allen on 11:39 - Oct 16 with 777 viewsmax936

Joe Allen on 19:52 - Oct 15 by WarwickHunt

Could have got him for much less before the Euros if our DoF (arf!) hadn't been in a fûcking coma.

He wasn't in a coma War, he was blind as all he could see was a mass of American Dollars everytime he opened his eyes.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Joe Allen on 12:00 - Oct 16 with 753 viewswaynekerr55

Joe Allen on 11:05 - Oct 16 by Darran

Only way to move it forward as in to new ownership.

Wonder if the sell out acolytes will be posting to defend them."they're good guys, honestly".

CÅ«nts

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Joe Allen on 12:15 - Oct 16 with 740 views34dfgdf54

Joe Allen on 22:25 - Oct 15 by lawrence

The truth of the matter is he was on forty thousand a week with liverpool,they wanted shot of him,stoke interviewed him and offered him 45thousand a week he kept that quiet when he came to the Liberty for talks. He told the board that he and his family desperately wanted to come back home,as he is building a big house in three crosses in the gower,the board said great ,as he had told them this when he had talks before the euros,BUT THEN HE DROPPED THEBOMBSHELL,,I WANT £85,000 A WEEK NO LESS,and all the board called him a greedy little BASTARD so that,s why he,s not here

Joe demanding £85k per week, biggest load of bullsh*t I have ever read.
Joe Allen on 12:50 - Oct 16 with 630 viewsjasper_T

£85k a week isn't that much if he keeps playing as he has been.

New tv money covers at least a few players on those wages.
Joe Allen on 13:14 - Oct 16 with 617 viewslawrence

Straight from the horses mouth mate typical reply from risca if the truth hurts knock it,and by the way ,no money has been paid by the americans yet ,will be about three months time chew on that one RISCA or is it the biggest load of crap youv,e ever heard,oh and by the way the americans landed people on the moon a few years ago.
Joe Allen on 13:33 - Oct 16 with 612 viewsdobjack2

Interesting post - at the time we bailed out of negotiations with Joe any reasonable ideas what our top earners were on? Would £85,000 have been comparable then and would it be comparable now?
Joe Allen on 14:11 - Oct 16 with 590 viewsDarran

Joe Allen on 13:14 - Oct 16 by lawrence

Straight from the horses mouth mate typical reply from risca if the truth hurts knock it,and by the way ,no money has been paid by the americans yet ,will be about three months time chew on that one RISCA or is it the biggest load of crap youv,e ever heard,oh and by the way the americans landed people on the moon a few years ago.

So Joe Allen told you that he didn't join the Swans because we wouldn't pay him the £85k a week he wanted?

Joe Allen on 15:55 - Oct 16 with 547 viewscostalotta

Allen before this season was NOT worth £13 million. Form now suggests he would have been a shrewd bit of business that Swansea would have made in years gone by. At this point there's no point in saying "I told you so" because he simply wasn't worth it on paper. When has he ever scored this many goals in succession? Furthermore what if the form desserts him and he doesn't score rest of the season?

I'm not sure it's a "I told you so" but rather a lot knew/realised at the time when he went to stoke. Make no stake, it was a huge blunder whom ever was responsible, which was from what I heard HJ.
Joe Allen on 15:57 - Oct 16 with 542 views34dfgdf54

Joe Allen on 13:14 - Oct 16 by lawrence

We have an ITK
Joe Allen on 16:08 - Oct 16 with 531 viewsjack247

That isn't how it works though. If we went in at say £40k and he went in at £85k, both were opening bids and both parties would have expected to have to negotiate. I don't know what our top earners are on, but paying him a similar amount to them would have seemed reasonable.

What no one competent would have done is tell him to fck off to Stoke because his opening bid was too high. If he was earning £40k at Liverpool and is on £45k at Stoke, we should have been prepared to match that. He wouldn't have kept it quiet if it was a straight choice between playing for us or Stoke for the same money.
Joe Allen on 16:11 - Oct 16 with 522 viewsRancid

Turning into the top class player we all hoped he would and Brendan Rodgers knew.
Joe Allen on 16:15 - Oct 16 with 521 viewsjack247

He was absolutely worth it. Allegedly available for £10m before the Euros too.

His goalscoring is quite likely just a purple patch I agree, but that's not what we would have signed him for anyway.
Joe Allen on 16:25 - Oct 16 with 509 viewslawrence

No ididnt get it from greedy get a much more trusted source than that judas
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024