Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans Trust Meeting 19:37 - Dec 4 with 19428 viewsLandore_Jack

Don't forget there is a trust meeting tomorrow at 7:30 pm at the Liberty Stadium.

#backtojack

Swans Trust Meeting on 19:39 - Dec 4 with 6219 viewsJackfath

Sweep the room for bugs before commencing.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swans Trust Meeting on 19:51 - Dec 4 with 6180 viewsFlashberryjack

Swans Trust Meeting on 19:39 - Dec 4 by Jackfath

No need.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swans Trust Meeting on 19:53 - Dec 4 with 6162 viewsBloodyhills

Swans Trust Meeting on 19:39 - Dec 4 by Jackfath

In case there are cockroaches there?

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Swans Trust Meeting on 19:54 - Dec 4 with 6143 viewsLandore_Jack

I wonder if Huw C will attend?

#backtojack

Swans Trust Meeting on 20:03 - Dec 4 with 6112 viewsRancid

Are these meetings worth attending nowadays given the Trust are as much in the dark as us mere fans are? I suppose it would be worth attending just to ask the question ''What's the point''?
Swans Trust Meeting on 20:08 - Dec 4 with 6079 viewsDarran

Swans Trust Meeting on 20:03 - Dec 4 by Rancid

Are these meetings worth attending nowadays given the Trust are as much in the dark as us mere fans are? I suppose it would be worth attending just to ask the question ''What's the point''?

It's not the usual Forum thingy Chris it's the AGM.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swans Trust Meeting on 20:10 - Dec 4 with 6072 viewsFlashberryjack

Swans Trust Meeting on 20:03 - Dec 4 by Rancid

I don't believe the trust has been in the dark as much as they claim they have been.

Sadly I don't trust anyone at our club anymore, and that includes the " TRUST"

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swans Trust Meeting on 20:12 - Dec 4 with 6058 viewsRancid

Swans Trust Meeting on 20:10 - Dec 4 by Flashberryjack

I don't believe the trust has been in the dark as much as they claim they have been.

Sadly I don't trust anyone at our club anymore, and that includes the " TRUST"

Totally agree, Flash.
Login to get fewer ads

Swans Trust Meeting on 20:17 - Dec 4 with 6022 viewsSmellyplumz

Swans Trust Meeting on 20:12 - Dec 4 by Rancid

Totally agree, Flash.

Likewise

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Swans Trust Meeting on 20:54 - Dec 4 with 5941 viewsLoyal

Can this thread be removed, apparently there will be some people called Dai there, they might get upset.
Fcking muppets.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swans Trust Meeting on 11:42 - Dec 5 with 5787 viewsPegojack

Who's going tonight?

What are the key questions that need to be asked in the open session?
Swans Trust Meeting on 11:54 - Dec 5 with 5765 viewsmax936

Swans Trust Meeting on 11:42 - Dec 5 by Pegojack

Who's going tonight?

What are the key questions that need to be asked in the open session?

Will there be an open session its an AGM? which normally means that any matters arising aren't answered.

Anyway here's 5
1, What is the latest state of play between Trust and Levien and Co.
2. What is the real truth in what has gone on at the trust regarding what was and wasn't known.
3, Any pro-active steps planned to deal with the clubs serious problems on and off the field.
4, Has there been any assurances from Levien about a positive way forward for the club.
5, Do the Trust know when Levien and Kaplan are back over for further meetings, probably add that one to question 1.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swans Trust Meeting on 11:55 - Dec 5 with 5761 viewsDafyddHuw

We need to get a resolution passed to ask the members to vote on the nuclear option under AOB (any other business).

The Trust's shares are worth £23M if we take the Yanks to court. They'll be worth hardly anything when the club's been relegated and the yanks have assett-stripped.
Swans Trust Meeting on 12:02 - Dec 5 with 5748 viewsPegojack

Swans Trust Meeting on 11:54 - Dec 5 by max936

Will there be an open session its an AGM? which normally means that any matters arising aren't answered.

Anyway here's 5
2. What is the real truth in what has gone on at the trust regarding what was and wasn't known.
3, Any pro-active steps planned to deal with the clubs serious problems on and off the field.
4, Has there been any assurances from Levien about a positive way forward for the club.
5, Do the Trust know when Levien and Kaplan are back over for further meetings, probably add that one to question 1.

Point 9 on the agenda is an Open Forum for Members Present.

I'm going. I agree that there should be an airing of the possibility of taking legal action regarding the shareholders agreement - I'd like to know what our legal advisers think of our chances.
Swans Trust Meeting on 12:09 - Dec 5 with 5722 viewsmax936

Swans Trust Meeting on 12:02 - Dec 5 by Pegojack

I'm going. I agree that there should be an airing of the possibility of taking legal action regarding the shareholders agreement - I'd like to know what our legal advisers think of our chances.

I can't make it myself Mike, hopefully next meeting, Mrs late home on Mondays got to sort my youngest lad out and eldest working till 9.

Swans Trust Meeting on 12:12 - Dec 5 with 5715 viewsDafyddHuw

Swans Trust Meeting on 12:02 - Dec 5 by Pegojack

The problem with our legal representative is that he's very, very closely aligned to the Trust board.
The Trust board are disinclined to take legal action, so the legal advice may be not to take action. Based perhaps not on the legality of the situation, but just on what the Board are inclined to do.

We need a totally independent legal firm to advise us on this, which I can't see happening.
Swans Trust Meeting on 12:25 - Dec 5 with 5679 viewsOldjack

Anyway here's 5

they'll do what they want when they want ,the Trust are nothing to them and are more than likely wishing the Trust keep their beaks out of their business

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swans Trust Meeting on 18:13 - Dec 5 with 5510 viewsbarry_island

I'm going. Can you park at the Stadium?

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Swans Trust Meeting on 19:28 - Dec 5 with 5401 views3swan

Updates

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-supporter

And

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/live-swansea-city-supporters-trust-agm-b

Most likely the same updates
[Post edited 5 Dec 2016 19:48]
Swans Trust Meeting on 19:38 - Dec 5 with 5359 views3swan

Swans Trust Meeting on 12:12 - Dec 5 by DafyddHuw

The problem with our legal representative is that he's very, very closely aligned to the Trust board.
The Trust board are disinclined to take legal action, so the legal advice may be not to take action. Based perhaps not on the legality of the situation, but just on what the Board are inclined to do.

We need a totally independent legal firm to advise us on this, which I can't see happening.

From the Trust statement

As you can see, our legal options are still being assessed and we will obtain the best guidance we can to ensure the Trust members’ best interests are maintained. Whilst we have sought an initial opinion from counsel, we have not yet made any firm decisions in terms of the next steps to be taken.

As we have outlined previously, our first preference has always revolved around protecting our shareholding and influence at the football club, however as you can tell from this address we are significantly apart on these matters. We have sought guidance from Supporters Direct throughout, a relationship strengthened by our legal representative Dai Little recently being elected to the Supporters Direct board, and their firm recommendation is exactly the same as our first preference

So they are asking for expert advice

The Trust will need to be as close to 100% chance of winning any court case, as the nest egg would soon flow away in double quick time if the case was lost
[Post edited 5 Dec 2016 19:41]
Swans Trust Meeting on 19:39 - Dec 5 with 5351 viewsclloy2

Anyway here's 5

6. When are the accounts going to be released for last year.
Swans Trust Meeting on 19:51 - Dec 5 with 5271 viewsmax936

Swans Trust Meeting on 19:38 - Dec 5 by 3swan

From the Trust statement

As you can see, our legal options are still being assessed and we will obtain the best guidance we can to ensure the Trust members’ best interests are maintained. Whilst we have sought an initial opinion from counsel, we have not yet made any firm decisions in terms of the next steps to be taken.

As we have outlined previously, our first preference has always revolved around protecting our shareholding and influence at the football club, however as you can tell from this address we are significantly apart on these matters. We have sought guidance from Supporters Direct throughout, a relationship strengthened by our legal representative Dai Little recently being elected to the Supporters Direct board, and their firm recommendation is exactly the same as our first preference

So they are asking for expert advice

The Trust will need to be as close to 100% chance of winning any court case, as the nest egg would soon flow away in double quick time if the case was lost
[Post edited 5 Dec 2016 19:41]

Still being assessed dear me.

Swans Trust Meeting on 20:04 - Dec 5 with 5200 viewswaynekerr55

Swans Trust Meeting on 12:12 - Dec 5 by DafyddHuw

I don't know Dai personally, but I don't think you get to become a partner in a law firm like he has on the back of emotive decisions.

Add to the fact that he's a dyed in the wool Jack, I think if anything he'd be more inclined to go for legal action to protect the long term future of the club

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Swans Trust Meeting on 20:07 - Dec 5 with 5160 viewsLoyal

Swans Trust Meeting on 19:54 - Dec 4 by Landore_Jack

I wonder if Huw C will attend?

What as ?
A waiter from Morgan's hotel ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Swans Trust Meeting on 20:10 - Dec 5 with 5128 viewsLoyal

Swans Trust Meeting on 20:04 - Dec 5 by waynekerr55

I don't know Dai personally, but I don't think you get to become a partner in a law firm like he has on the back of emotive decisions.

Add to the fact that he's a dyed in the wool Jack, I think if anything he'd be more inclined to go for legal action to protect the long term future of the club

Good bloke is Dai.
No mug.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024