Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
car lovers,ive been looking for ages to purchase the 22:45 - Dec 18 with 3013 viewsSwanjack10

Old capri 2.8i ,found one 1988 absolutely mint,the seller kept it locked under cover and just drove it on private land,3000 miles,have a guess on the price?

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

car lovers,ive been looking for ages to purchase the on 22:47 - Dec 18 with 3007 viewslifelong

£25k.
car lovers,ive been looking for ages to purchase the on 22:55 - Dec 18 with 2981 viewsLord_Bony

I d say about 12k,if it s an 88 model then its one of the most recent.

Heres a few on Gumtree.

https://www.gumtree.com/cars/uk/ford/capri

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

car lovers,ive been looking for ages to purchase the on 22:57 - Dec 18 with 2973 viewsSwanjack10

car lovers,ive been looking for ages to purchase the on 23:07 - Dec 18 with 2949 viewsCooperman

Have a look on UK Barn Finds, there is both a web page and Facebook page. I remember a 2.8l Capri on there some time ago albeit not sounding as good as this example.

My all time 80's favourite is the SD1 Vitesse. I'd pay good money just to have a spin in one of those today.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

car lovers,ive been looking for ages to purchase the on 23:11 - Dec 18 with 2937 viewsDarran

Fûcking hell Del Boy is on here with his Capri Ghia.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

car lovers,ive been looking for ages to purchase the on 23:12 - Dec 18 with 2935 viewsjack2jack

car lovers,ive been looking for ages to purchase the on 23:22 - Dec 18 with 2916 viewsWhiterockin

£6,500

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

car lovers,ive been looking for ages to purchase the on 09:30 - Dec 19 with 2770 viewsperchrockjack

Did my Plod Advanced Test in one.

Beast that was not easy to control, and handling was mediocre .

Exciting though

Tight in the back

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

car lovers,ive been looking for ages to purchase the on 09:37 - Dec 19 with 2756 viewsJackfath

car lovers,ive been looking for ages to purchase the on 09:30 - Dec 19 by perchrockjack

Did my Plod Advanced Test in one.

Beast that was not easy to control, and handling was mediocre .

Exciting though

Tight in the back

Sounds like my lady friend.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

car lovers,ive been looking for ages to purchase the on 11:03 - Dec 19 with 2699 viewsDyfnant

car lovers,ive been looking for ages to purchase the on 09:37 - Dec 19 by Jackfath

Sounds like my lady friend.

Vinyl roof as well?

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

car lovers,ive been looking for ages to purchase the on 11:05 - Dec 19 with 2696 viewsSoberBaker

car lovers,ive been looking for ages to purchase the on 11:03 - Dec 19 by Dyfnant

Vinyl roof as well?

Leaky sump & a rusty tailpipe?

AMOW

car lovers,ive been looking for ages to purchase the on 17:19 - Dec 19 with 2612 viewsSwanjack10

car lovers,ive been looking for ages to purchase the on 23:07 - Dec 18 by Cooperman

Have a look on UK Barn Finds, there is both a web page and Facebook page. I remember a 2.8l Capri on there some time ago albeit not sounding as good as this example.

My all time 80's favourite is the SD1 Vitesse. I'd pay good money just to have a spin in one of those today.

Rover vitesse?if so those cars were animals for power,used to use my oldmans when i was 19,it was violent,lift the bonnet and no room ,all engine and turbos,blew away police they did back in the day.

car lovers,ive been looking for ages to purchase the on 18:37 - Dec 19 with 2556 viewsCooperman

car lovers,ive been looking for ages to purchase the on 17:19 - Dec 19 by Swanjack10

Rover vitesse?if so those cars were animals for power,used to use my oldmans when i was 19,it was violent,lift the bonnet and no room ,all engine and turbos,blew away police they did back in the day.

I'm sure there was a police version of it too.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024