Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? 20:54 - Dec 21 with 3922 viewsLohengrin

I don't know how closely anybody has been following events today but so far as I can make out Assad (Putin) is allowing the withdrawal of some 13,000 rebels (raving lunatics) westward toward Idib. The expectation is that many of them will then try and enter Turkey and hook around northward to re-enter Syria somewhere in the region of Saluq.

Am I missing something here?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 20:55 - Dec 21 with 1977 viewsDr_Winston

If they evacuate through specific areas he knows where they are and they can be bombed at will?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 20:59 - Dec 21 with 1969 viewsLohengrin

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 20:55 - Dec 21 by Dr_Winston

If they evacuate through specific areas he knows where they are and they can be bombed at will?

That would seem the obvious answer yet the news is full of grinning islamists boarding buses. Death holds no particular fear for these people, I know, but the whole thing is just bizarre.

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 21:02 - Dec 21 with 1959 viewsdickythorpe

Huw Jenkins will be relieved that Assad will take some heat off him.
The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 21:14 - Dec 21 with 1935 viewsmorningstar

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 20:59 - Dec 21 by Lohengrin

That would seem the obvious answer yet the news is full of grinning islamists boarding buses. Death holds no particular fear for these people, I know, but the whole thing is just bizarre.

What news channel was that Loh? That's all i've seen on the news are a broken people trying desperately in freezing conditions to get somewhere that is safe.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2016 21:15]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 21:18 - Dec 21 with 1921 viewsLohengrin

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 21:14 - Dec 21 by morningstar

What news channel was that Loh? That's all i've seen on the news are a broken people trying desperately in freezing conditions to get somewhere that is safe.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2016 21:15]

Sky News.

Broken people with assault rifles strapped to their backs?

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 21:23 - Dec 21 with 1909 viewsNogginthenog

It does seem bizarre as you say but perhaps he and Putin are more than satisfied to regain control of Syria's second largest city and economic centre. Granted it will take decades to rebuild but they can also probably defend it from future attack like they did with most of Damascus. After all they will enjoy the might of Russia's armed forces to bolster the regime coupled with the help of Hezbollah and Iran.I am not convinced either that a majority of the population of Syria are dissatisfied with Assad so he has marginalised the rebels to a greater degree.

That assessment may well be wrong of course, predicting reasons in the middle east is never an exact science.
The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 21:24 - Dec 21 with 1907 viewsmorningstar

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 21:18 - Dec 21 by Lohengrin

Sky News.

Broken people with assault rifles strapped to their backs?

Yes, I saw one or two. Can't blame them really after what they've been through for carrying a weapon or two. Hardly equates to grinning islamists though does it? I didn't see anyone even remotely raising a smile.

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 21:29 - Dec 21 with 1890 viewsLohengrin

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 21:24 - Dec 21 by morningstar

Yes, I saw one or two. Can't blame them really after what they've been through for carrying a weapon or two. Hardly equates to grinning islamists though does it? I didn't see anyone even remotely raising a smile.

Keep watching the bulletins, they're on there.

Those 'rebels' in east Aleppo, in case anybody needs reminding, are the very group that killed the government soldier and ate his still beating heart for the camera.

Login to get fewer ads

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 21:45 - Dec 21 with 1867 viewsmorningstar

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 21:29 - Dec 21 by Lohengrin

Keep watching the bulletins, they're on there.

Those 'rebels' in east Aleppo, in case anybody needs reminding, are the very group that killed the government soldier and ate his still beating heart for the camera.

Behave yourself ffs man! The whole country and region is a fvckin mess! You can't go picking out the bits you want to suit your agenda! I pity the innocents in all of this and so should you. They outnumber the extremists by thousands to one the poor buggers. Think of them.

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 21:48 - Dec 21 with 1857 viewsLohengrin

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 21:45 - Dec 21 by morningstar

Behave yourself ffs man! The whole country and region is a fvckin mess! You can't go picking out the bits you want to suit your agenda! I pity the innocents in all of this and so should you. They outnumber the extremists by thousands to one the poor buggers. Think of them.

I have no agenda over Syria aside from wanting to keep British infantry as far away as possible; and I rather suspect that innocence is a relative term there now.

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 22:06 - Dec 21 with 1834 viewsmorningstar

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 21:48 - Dec 21 by Lohengrin

I have no agenda over Syria aside from wanting to keep British infantry as far away as possible; and I rather suspect that innocence is a relative term there now.

British infantry involvement! Not a fvckin chance! But innocence a relative term there? Pfft. Innocence surrounds the place. Try watching those news clips with different specs, and try to understand what these people are going through. They are real people, and it's happening to them, but that's all you can try to portray is 'grinning islamists'!

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 22:27 - Dec 21 with 1805 viewsLohengrin

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 22:06 - Dec 21 by morningstar

British infantry involvement! Not a fvckin chance! But innocence a relative term there? Pfft. Innocence surrounds the place. Try watching those news clips with different specs, and try to understand what these people are going through. They are real people, and it's happening to them, but that's all you can try to portray is 'grinning islamists'!

Relative term? Probably. In a civil war are there such things as civilians? Victims? Yes, certainly, but bystanders?

This isn't our war There is no British national interest at stake out there, the only "specs" I watch the news clips with are those of a foreigner witnessing events unfold.

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 22:43 - Dec 21 with 1780 viewsmorningstar

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 22:27 - Dec 21 by Lohengrin

Relative term? Probably. In a civil war are there such things as civilians? Victims? Yes, certainly, but bystanders?

This isn't our war There is no British national interest at stake out there, the only "specs" I watch the news clips with are those of a foreigner witnessing events unfold.

So i take it you do not wish to show empathy with the people who were clearly suffering in those Sky news clips you refer to then?
More political nonsensical claptrap instead.

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 22:50 - Dec 21 with 1766 viewsLohengrin

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 22:43 - Dec 21 by morningstar

So i take it you do not wish to show empathy with the people who were clearly suffering in those Sky news clips you refer to then?
More political nonsensical claptrap instead.

Stop a minute and think what you're saying. Are you seriously asking me, or any other contributors or readers of this thread to show 'empathy' for an al-Qaeda ancillary group?

Good grief, mun. This is Christmas time not the silly season.

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 23:05 - Dec 21 with 1746 viewsmorningstar

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 22:50 - Dec 21 by Lohengrin

Stop a minute and think what you're saying. Are you seriously asking me, or any other contributors or readers of this thread to show 'empathy' for an al-Qaeda ancillary group?

Good grief, mun. This is Christmas time not the silly season.

Well done!

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 08:31 - Dec 22 with 1615 viewsdameedna

Egypt and Syria do have a lot to do with the UK. Egypt and Syria have contemplated a merger for a while to link trade routes. The regimes in Egypt, Syria and Libya are connected to the UK and Bahrain. A lot of money is invested in Britain generated by land value and development. The Assad rule is flawed ans the terrorists are worse but there is a middle ground and vast improvement over the Assads if the West wanted to be active.
The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 10:31 - Dec 22 with 1542 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 20:59 - Dec 21 by Lohengrin

Perhaps they're just trying to find an airport that they can fly home to Saudi Arabia and Qatar
[Post edited 22 Dec 2016 10:32]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 22:08 - Dec 22 with 1450 viewsFieryJack

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 22:06 - Dec 21 by morningstar

Give it to him, Morningstar.

Sadly, it's a bit futile though...Lohengrin, a slathering Wagner aficionado, if his username's anything to go by, is about as empathetic as Adolf Eichmann.
The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 22:42 - Dec 22 with 1426 viewsmorningstar

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 22:08 - Dec 22 by FieryJack

Sadly, it's a bit futile though...Lohengrin, a slathering Wagner aficionado, if his username's anything to go by, is about as empathetic as Adolf Eichmann.

I viewed the Sky News clip he referred to many times and saw nothing other than one or two men with self loading rifles strapped to their backs. Who can blame them! Hardly the the Uzi 9mm, Klashkinov , bomb strapped grinning terrorists Lohengrin implied they were! Shocking stuff!

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 04:18 - Dec 23 with 1359 viewsjackboyswan

The regimes deal with the rebels. Was based on the release of 4k citizens of
idlib province. They were being held as human shields by al nusra front..
The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 04:40 - Dec 23 with 1353 viewsskippyjack

Lohengrin isn't as naive as everyone else.. in the last 15 years, people have been watching cameras, taking pictures and monitoring activities..

They are actively having 'training camps' for under 10s to throw grenades, use weapons and teach suicide techniques.. 1000s upon 1000s of these children's families support it an all.. possibly in the millions.

Lohengrin is pretty much spot on.. the majority are savages.. and the only reason that extermination hasn't taken place.. is because of 'political correctness' and Corbyn's of this world..

Innocents exist.. but it's a minority.. it's corrupt to the core out there.. and we have f*ck all to do with it.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 07:38 - Dec 23 with 1309 viewsLohengrin

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 22:08 - Dec 22 by FieryJack

It wouldn't be difficult to imagine how the bereaved of Paris, Nice or Berlin have come to view the consequences of that peculiar form of 'empathy' championed by the likes of you.

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 15:56 - Dec 23 with 1227 viewsFieryJack

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 07:38 - Dec 23 by Lohengrin

It wouldn't be difficult to imagine how the bereaved of Paris, Nice or Berlin have come to view the consequences of that peculiar form of 'empathy' championed by the likes of you.

Idiot.

Orwell was right about people like you - suddenly, now that they've been pulverising the right sort of civilians, Assad & the Red Russians are not so bad after all.

Are you trying to say that the civilian dead of Aleppo are less innocent than the victims in the 3 European cities that you reference? I expect you are, and you'll no doubt come up with some more of your icy "logic" to try and prove it.

There are clearly villains & innocents on both sides, but in your warped head anyone, including kids, who happens to be Arab or Asian can only be villainous.

You just can't help yourself - everyone & everything become counters in your obsessive game of political point-scoring.

Any normal person watching the footage from Aleppo over the last few years would be moved by the plight of the locals - you meanwhile, ignore all that, and squint & squirm until you can finally find some slither of footage which confirms your own unpleasant agenda, and with which you can triumphantly post on here.

You don't care a flying f*** about those murdered in Nice, Paris etc. - you just sit waiting & praying in front of your computer, eager to hear news of the next inevitable atrocity on European soil so that you can get off on posting some more of your racist bile on here.
The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 19:56 - Dec 23 with 1173 viewsLohengrin

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 15:56 - Dec 23 by FieryJack

Idiot.

Orwell was right about people like you - suddenly, now that they've been pulverising the right sort of civilians, Assad & the Red Russians are not so bad after all.

Are you trying to say that the civilian dead of Aleppo are less innocent than the victims in the 3 European cities that you reference? I expect you are, and you'll no doubt come up with some more of your icy "logic" to try and prove it.

There are clearly villains & innocents on both sides, but in your warped head anyone, including kids, who happens to be Arab or Asian can only be villainous.

You just can't help yourself - everyone & everything become counters in your obsessive game of political point-scoring.

Any normal person watching the footage from Aleppo over the last few years would be moved by the plight of the locals - you meanwhile, ignore all that, and squint & squirm until you can finally find some slither of footage which confirms your own unpleasant agenda, and with which you can triumphantly post on here.

You don't care a flying f*** about those murdered in Nice, Paris etc. - you just sit waiting & praying in front of your computer, eager to hear news of the next inevitable atrocity on European soil so that you can get off on posting some more of your racist bile on here.

Ha! Ha! Excellent!

Opening this thread and reading your latest contribution has been a genuine early present. The adolescent name calling is becoming increasingly shrill, the tenor of you peoples' crumbling arguments progressively hysterical. For all you myopic devotees of the 'multi-cult' the realisation has to be dawning by now that the jig is up. Your new religion has failed, your cause a busted flush.

So Merry Christmas to you and yours, chum. Let's hope that the 25th sees handkerchiefs in your stocking because if you think 2016 has been a bumpy ride I've a feeling you're going to need them desperately in the new year.

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 21:08 - Dec 23 with 1141 viewsmorningstar

The evacuation of east Aleppo - why is Assad allowing it? on 19:56 - Dec 23 by Lohengrin

Ha! Ha! Excellent!

Opening this thread and reading your latest contribution has been a genuine early present. The adolescent name calling is becoming increasingly shrill, the tenor of you peoples' crumbling arguments progressively hysterical. For all you myopic devotees of the 'multi-cult' the realisation has to be dawning by now that the jig is up. Your new religion has failed, your cause a busted flush.

So Merry Christmas to you and yours, chum. Let's hope that the 25th sees handkerchiefs in your stocking because if you think 2016 has been a bumpy ride I've a feeling you're going to need them desperately in the new year.

What the hell are you talking about! Because people show empathy over a genuine humanitarian crisis they are devotees of a multi cultural society and a 'new religion' (whatever that means?). Jesus christ man get a hold of yourself! Step away from your political beliefs and just think like a human being for a moment. You'll feel better for it trust me.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024